POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See there's no way you really believe that. And if you do really believe that you're not a serious person and shouldn't even be allowed to vote. You are so happy to be led by your communist overlords.
She was on the ticket that won 81 million votes in the last election.
She is still the VP that won those votes.
Dems are fine n dandy with this process and are happy Joe resigned from the race. Too late for a primary and these are unique circumstances.
The 81 million are fine. We already voted her into office once. Happy to do it again.

I was going off memory, but here's an AP article from teh time.

NEW YORK (AP) — Hillary Clinton conceded the presidency to Donald Trump in a phone call early Wednesday morning, a stunning end to a campaign that appeared poised to make her the nation’s first female president right up until Election Day.

Clinton called Trump after it became clear that the celebrity businessman had won enough states to capture the White House. But she made no public appearance before supporters who had gathered under the glass ceiling of New York’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center planning to celebrate what was expected to be her historic victory.

“We’re still counting votes and every vote should count,” campaign chairman John Podesta said in brief remarks before the shrinking audience. “Several states are still close to call and we’re not going to have anything more to say tonight.” Clinton planned to make a statement later Wednesday morning.

I also remember a lot of purported behind the scenes talk that she had to be talked in to it, was livid that she lost.

Not if they’re free. If you provide the ID along with the requirement then it's fine. My, and SCOTUS's, gripe has always been about the requirement of payment.
GU6TeBXXUAAnOHT

NEW YORK (AP) — Hillary Clinton conceded the presidency to Donald Trump in a phone call early Wednesday morning, a stunning end to a campaign that appeared poised to make her the nation’s first female president right up until Election Day.

Clinton called Trump after it became clear that the celebrity businessman had won enough states to capture the White House. But she made no public appearance before supporters who had gathered under the glass ceiling of New York’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center planning to celebrate what was expected to be her historic victory.

“We’re still counting votes and every vote should count,” campaign chairman John Podesta said in brief remarks before the shrinking audience. “Several states are still close to call and we’re not going to have anything more to say tonight.” Clinton planned to make a statement later Wednesday morning.

I also remember a lot of purported behind the scenes talk that she had to be talked in to it, was livid that she lost.
She not only conceded.... She attended his inauguration ceremony.
Unlike the POS that attacked our Capitol with his goons and is still claiming he won.
Classless Fascist.

The whole Omar vote buying machine was exposed several years ago. There were undercover videos of the transactions at the time. Sure those videos have probably been scrubbed by now.
remember the journalist in minn who did an extensive expose on her crookedness and vote buying several years ago? it looked like he was really uncovering a lot of unlawful stuff, then he kinda just faded away.

Too late for a nationwide primary race.
She and Biden got 81 million votes in the last election. She is the sitting VP taking over for Biden since he is resigning from the race.
81 million votes.

It wasn't too late for the left wing nazis to push Biden aside and put in a plant, so I am sure they could have manipulated a primary somehow, just like they manipulate everything else.

So obviously the answer is none.....she didn't get any votes and circumvented the entire democratic process.

Reactions: trueblujr2
So obviously the answer is none.....she didn't get any votes.
She's VP. Can't get that job without being elected. You are confused. We are still a democracy even if Republicans don't like it.
She is carrying on the Dem ticket that currently holds the White House.
81 million voters said yes to Harris.

Dems are fine n dandy with this process and are happy Joe resigned from the race. Too late for a primary and these are unique circumstances.
The 81 million are fine. We already voted her into office once. Happy to do it again.

Lol she barely cracked 1% in her home state in the primary. Noone voted for her even then.

She not only conceded.... She attended his inauguration ceremony.
Unlike the POS that attacked our Capitol with his goons and is still claiming he won.
Classless Fascist.

Nonsense... jsut your useful idiot paranoid delusion, media induced hysteria.

According to whom?

The same liars which got you here. Everything else about the Left is a Lie; no way 81 million votes is the exception.

Nonsense... jsut your useful idiot paranoid delusion, media induced hysteria.
Nothing media induced about this video. It is a fact. It happened because the POS riled up his goons by telling them their votes were stolen and he was the real President. Fascist loser.
Btw... I feel sorry for his goons. They were lied to and aren't smart enough to see it.

Back the Blue my AZZ...

-Her people then proceeded to fund Jill Stein's recount
-Got a group of celebrities participated in a video campaign aimed at urging members of the Electoral College to reconsider their votes before the official vote on December 19.
- Her bogus Steele Dossier used to justify pushing a Russian hoax for years to create impeachment and handicap his presidency

Democrats spent four years not accepting the results of the election.

Unique circumstances = trailing badly in the polls

Reactions: Girthang and SDC888
New numbers. Harris up in PA, MI, WI, NC, AZ, and tied in GA. Trump will take some of those but Harris is taking PA, MI, WI, MN, and likely one of NV, GA, and AZ.

Everything is going great in Trump's campaign though. Big leads and fake news all around them.

She's VP. Can't get that job without being elected. You are confused. We are still a democracy even if Republicans don't like it.
She is carrying on the Dem ticket that currently holds the White House.
81 million voters said yes to Harris.

Your pea sized brain is getting smaller....first of all, they didn't get 81 million votes. Second....that was in the LAST ELECTION you clueless dolt. Votes don't carry over.....just FYI.

Reactions: Girthang
That's pretty bad when the audience of a left winger laughs. Thanks.
You really think the Dems don't see the bias on CNN? 🤣 Of course they do.
Actually, the bad part is that if the same thing happened in front of a Conservative audience talking about Fox News they WOULDN'T laugh.
They lap up any of the BS they hear on there like it's the gospel.

Your pea sized brain is getting smaller....first of all, they didn't get 81 million votes. Second....that was in the LAST ELECTION you clueless dolt. Votes don't carry over.....just FYI.
My point is that she isn't just walking into the position without ever having any Dem support. She has.

"Polls show this is the best time in human history and everything is perfect and Kamala walks on water and that Democrats have never lied nor done anything wrong."

-Nightwish
OR...Harris is slightly up in several swing states and she'll likely take a few because that's reality. I'm sorry if you actually think Trump is going to win in some sort of landslide. Please refrain from being dramatic in future posts.

Reactions: sambowieshin

Yes. I was waiting for ignored member to rattle off 10 links showing she conceded that night.

She conceded privately, but publicly not until sunrise.

I watched her trot out Leon Piñata live when she couldn’t bring herself to do so. I thought at the time, “What a low life.”

All of her supporters gathered to see her at the javitz center. She sent all of them home with this:

Well folks, I know you've been here a long time. And it's been a long night. And it's been a long campaign. But I can say we can wait a little longer can't we?

We're still counting votes
. And every vote should count. Several states are too close to call. So we're not going to have anything more to say tonight.

So listen, listen to me. Everybody should head home. You should get some sleep. We'll have more to say tomorrow. I want you to know. I want every person in this hall to know and I want every person across the country who supported Hillary to know, that your voices and your enthusiasm means so much to her and to Tim and to all of us.

And we are so proud of her. She's done an amazing job. And she is not done yet. So thank you for being with her. She has always been with you. I have to say this tonight. Good night. We will be back. We will have more to say. Let's get those votes counted and let's bring this home. Thank you so much for all that you've done.

That’s a hell of a concession speech. 🤣

Hillary was shell-shocked and they were going to spend the next several hours looking for their hanging chad moment.

Yes. I was waiting for ignored member to rattle off 10 links showing she conceded that night.

I watched her trot out Leon Piñata live when she couldn’t bring herself to do so. I thought at the time, “What a low life.”

All of her supporters gathered to see her at the javitz center. She sent all of them home with this:

Well folks, I know you've been here a long time. And it's been a long night. And it's been a long campaign. But I can say we can wait a little longer can't we?

. And every vote should count. Several states are too close to call. So we're not going to have anything more to say tonight.

So listen, listen to me. Everybody should head home. You should get some sleep. We'll have more to say tomorrow. I want you to know. I want every person in this hall to know and I want every person across the country who supported Hillary to know, that your voices and your enthusiasm means so much to her and to Tim and to all of us.

And we are so proud of her. She's done an amazing job. And she is not done yet. So thank you for being with her. She has always been with you. I have to say this tonight. Good night. We will be back. We will have more to say. Let's get those votes counted and let's bring this home. Thank you so much for all that you've done.

Hillary was shell-shocked and they were going to spend the next several hours looking for their hanging chad moment.
What a great night that was.

She was too drunk and too devastated to come out so she left all of her supporters high and dry.

Full Concession Speech...

Even Attended Trump's GD Inauguration.... 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Now link Trump's concession speech and his attendance at Biden's inauguration. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Is this Trump's Concession Speech??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT