POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's been front and center since 2015 and the right refuses to go in a different direction so this is where we are. It'd be one thing if he was chilling in FL and cheating at golf per usual but he's the nominee (and will likely be again in four years if he loses) soooo we're going to talk about him. Heck, lately I've been wondering if this thread thinks Walz is running for POTUS. Harris has gotten off light here lately.
I think the Walz talk is mostly driven by his absurd political record, and blatant lies, which, in a strange, and humorously ironic twist, the left are killing themselves to defend. ;-)

And, to be fair, there ARE no talking points yet, about Kamala, because she's been put on ice.

Last edited:
He's been front and center since 2015 and the right refuses to go in a different direction so this is where we are. It'd be one thing if he was chilling in FL and cheating at golf per usual but he's the nominee (and will likely be again in four years if he loses) soooo we're going to talk about him. Heck, lately I've been wondering if this thread thinks Walz is running for POTUS. Harris has gotten off light here lately.

It’s not so much “refuses to go in a different direction,” but more so has to do with not identifying anyone who is currently an even better option.

Desantis just couldn’t gain traction as a likable candidate on the national stage. His time may come if he polishes his game.

Vivek has appeal, but is just too young and unproven. Maybe if he gets a chance to serve in the Cabinet for Trump and his successor, he could have a shot in say 2036.

Haley was too establishment for too much of the base.

No one else really moved the needle much.

The fact of the matter is Trump actually has a RECORD to run on from his first term. Why vote for the mere promises of others when we KNOW what Trump will deliver?

Oh, and lack of Harris talk is their whole goal, right? She is being hidden for as long as possible. They don’t WANT to provide anything for people to talk about her.

I remember many a night that I stood on the tarmac of Bagram airbase in "Iraq" 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐 😐

(Bagram is in Afghanistan, which is ALSO a place he was never stationed) 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

This is like The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. 😄 😄

"I typed those requisition forms with lightning speed, secure in the knowledge that my trusty Carbine was by my side, if needed."

The left has gone SO FAR down the rabbit hole, that Donald Trump, by comparison, seems stately and rational. I'm not even joking. Harris and Walz are like the Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: JumperJack
I agree on the Covid thing, but in all fairness, his Covid performance, at WORST, is indistinguishable from anyone else's, So... (It was probably marginally better, if you think about it. He was right about the lab, about Fauci, and the travel ban he implemented, that everyone was wringing their stupid f***ing hands about, turned out to be prudent.

If he knew it he still didn't take actions to stop what was going on.

I truly believe he knew his election was in trouble and finally made a decision based purely on politics. Turned out to be the wrong one.

Like clockwork LOL

Walz is either stupid or delusional...

He needs to answer to this. The voters deserve an explanation for why he said this and/or they deserve an apology.
All politicians lie but not all double down on the lies. Let's see what he does if anything at all.
Now is Trump going to apologize for lying about Kamala using AI for her crowds? That's a big F'ing lie too.

Lol Dems are just going to end up interchanging candidates based on a which way the wind blows based on how absurd this Walz guy already is in a couple weeks. That is after the press exhausts all options to lay cover and isn't don't work anymore

Kamala stealing Trump's policies and remember the week before they forced biden out they spray painted him orange. Lololololololol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT