POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is this? I have not met a single Kamala voter that can articulate a policy of hers that they support. The entirety of their reason for voting Dem is because they hate Trump. Now, does that strike you as a reasonable point of view?

Trump had an exponentially better tenure as President than Biden,errrr. Kamala did.

I get your point though, the childish comments are a bad look. I'll try to do better.
They can articulate anything and won't be contradicting her because she has none other than Trump's ideas/plans.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
He never said anything close to that. Never claimed he killed anyone or was ever in a firefight.
He said, "We shouldn’t allow weapons that I used in war to be on the American streets.’"
He has explained he meant weapons he used/trained with that are used in the battlefield.
He spent 24 years in the military.
He could have retired after 20. He could have chosen not to re-up after 9/11.
It's BS going after military vets... But that's what Trump (aka Captain Bonespurs) and Republicans do now. No respect for vets or cops.
You know what else he’s said? He thinks it’s A-ok if fully formed babies up to birth are exterminated because they might be inconvenient for the mother.

I don't follow the market very much anymore. I've moved my stuff elsewhere (since I retired, and before the old man jokes start, it is NOT in Gold LOL)
FYI everybody, in case any of you were wondering who Hyman really is...
iu

Not going "prepper" or anything, but for you younger folks on here, I WOULD suggest that you do what I did, and buy some rural property here and there, as you run across good deals. It DOES give you the freedom in later years that you might want or God forbid, NEED.

(totally serious about this, and I mean it in a completely non-political way)

Lost in all this Kamabla VP stolen valor is some guy named lil pump releasing Adam Kinzinger’s grinder pictures leaving everyone to wonder if he’s just your normal, run of the mill self loathing lefty, or if he was actually being blackmailed by the CIA when he assumed the position alongside Liz Cheney as deep state attack poodle.
I saw those pictures...thought about posting lil pumps tweet but trust me nobody wants to see those pictures lol.

I completely agree. I just don't think, at the end of the day, that she can run the table in the Rust Belt, which is what it will take. The demographics of her base aren't her strengths in those states, except for abortion, her record is terrible on the issues that matter most. Michigan, which has practically become a Muslim sovereign state is an outlier.
My nephew and his wife both did their residency in Pontiac, MI. They both said that all these Muslim women would come in with their Muslim garb (for lack of a better term)....and underneath they would have all this 'sexy' underwear/lingerie. Wasn't all of them but the vast majority.

democrat WP News reporter - "Is Biden going to stop the Elon/Trump interview tonight?"

They openly want election interference!

This is your scumbag party demo☭rat shitbags.

dEmOcRaCy!11!!

A Democrat president didn't do that. A reporter asked that. Are you responsible for everything that any right winger said somewhere? The Washington Post isn't the Katherine Graham paper of yesteryear. It's a Jeff Bezos paper. And Bezos is anti-Biden.

A Democrat president didn't do that. A reporter asked that. Are you responsible for everything that any right winger said somewhere? The Washington Post isn't the Katherine Graham paper of yesteryear. It's a Jeff Bezos paper. And Bezos is anti-Biden.
The Democrat President attempted a “Ministry of Truth” agency on the country.

And this was the loon who was going to decide what was true and what’s not true.

The right disavowing antisemitism and tells them there's no room for them.... meanwhile @sambowieshin and @DreadLox are making excuses for the democrats full on embrace of them and the hamas Caucus, including passing on Shapiro in PA

Since I've never mentioned Shapiro and know spit about him, I'm sure you're just making stuff up.

I really doubt much of the rightwing is disavowing antisemitism. Or that the ones who do are sincere about it. Loudly declaring something doesn't make it convincing, and I bet most American Jews aren't persuaded by it. We'll see after the election.

You do know that lots and lots of Jews in Israel denounce Netanyahu's extremism? (Maybe you don't. You probably don't know that Likud is a minority party.) "Anti-Netanyahu" is not "antisemitism."

The right disavowing antisemitism and tells them there's no room for them.... meanwhile @sambowieshin and @DreadLox are making excuses for the democrats full on embrace of them and the hamas Caucus, including passing on Shapiro in PA

Thought y'all hated drag queens?? Pic number 2. The sexy pose is an upgrade.

You know what else he’s said? He thinks it’s A-ok if fully formed babies up to birth are exterminated because they might be inconvenient for the mother.
He said it's a woman's choice what to do with her own body.
Btw.... Are you a fan of drag queens?? Is this who has your vote? Still wearing the eyeliner today! He gonna read to kids too? 🤣🤣🤣

I went from liking Duke ok to hating them in 1990. Became a UK fan at the time and had no idea how much those 2 things fit together perfectly. The Bum is a whore. No other way to put it. China is his pimp and his slave master. He would sell everyone in the world out to keep it that way
I totally understand your feelings for Duke. I lived in Durham and Roxboro which is about 40 minutes north of Durham. A guy at my church invited me to the Duke - GT game in Cameron. It was a raucous crowd and I became hooked. GT had a helluva team with Kenny Anderson and Dennis Scott. I’m sure if I grew up around Kentucky I would be a wildcat fan today.

Fair. He's argued with me for two days over the simple concept that you can't sue the head of state because the policies negatively affect you. So, perhaps I was harsh in my last comment. But, two days worth of copied headlines that are deceptive without the stories saying what the headlines say they say. I just wish people would quit getting their information from here, social media, CNN and FoxNews. If social media went away for a year, the divsion would be gone.
IDK who you claim is arguing with you. We have been trying to tell you that people are suing the ADMINISTRATION and won.

But you keep tilting at the windmills. And you are free to leave social media all on your own.

• Love
Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT