POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Musk just said there's a massive DDOS attack on the Trump interview.

There's too many players out there to ever let him take office again. Welcome to Communism. America is dead.
It’s a glaringly clear sign of how the deep state and/or foreign entities are desperately afraid Trump will regain the presidency.

But this sort of stuff can also end up only helping Trump as people wake up to the forces at play conspiring against him.

Pure insanity that anyone would vote for her. We'll essentially have a domestic terrorist as POTUS if she wins.

I firmly believe that rational Americans will keep her from taking office.
I just feel like they’re going to show all the polls being close and then complete the steal in the early morning hours. Sound familiar?

HAHAHA,...... Go on "wit" your bad self!!!!! Hallelujah!

Fill your hands you some beiotch....

john-wayne-true-grit.gif

8960bb2d30429202f9d26415d6f54b97.gif

Thankful for VIRGINIA NOW go ahead 49 other states!!!!!
Florida GOP announced there are 1M more Pubs registered than Dems. First time ever in the state.

Getting shot at only helped him for a few days until he reminded everyone he was still a bitter old man. He even admitted during a rally that it hadn't made him a better person, he was worse now. So I don't think Iran hacking some emails or his Spaces interview having a rough start is going to gain him more votes.

I just feel like they’re going to show all the polls being close and then complete the steal in the early morning hours. Sound familiar?
It does sound familiar. If he loses, it's clear this thread and Trump will say it was stolen again...and the rest of us will yawn and move on with our day. Funny thing is, if you keep convincing yourselves it was stolen over and over, then that means your party will keep making him the nominee over and over. Rinse, repeat.

If a person who is taxed at about 40% and lives in a country drowning in debt and inflation cannot look at this and understand why they should not vote for more career politicians, then that person is dumber than a bag of hammers.

I didn't vote for Trump in the '16 primary (Carson), but fully acknowledged the worst thing we can do is look to politicians to get us out of the mess politicians got us in to. Insanity. And that is the Dim party these days.

The main drawback from the cyber attack on Trump’s interview with Musk is Trump will unfortunately tend to fixate on that in the coming days instead of focusing on the important election issues and Harris’ record.

Last edited:
I didn't vote for Trump in the '16 primary (Carson), but fully acknowledged the worst thing we can do is look to politicians to get us out of the mess politicians got us in to. Insanity. And that is the Dim party these days.
I have my qualms with Trump as I wish he wouldn’t have been on Twitter so much, and at times he didn’t act very “Presidential”…but that’s the extent of it. then again, I couldn’t imagine an America with Harris/Walz. I really don’t want to. Trump it is for me.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
I'm still waiting on a Kamala voter to compare and contrast her platform and Trump's platform.

And frankly, it's getting boring; waiting on someone to do it.

All I hear (both on here, and from my confused "real life" friends, is bitter old man, felon (LOL) "pussy grabber", the same old tired ass tropes.

Trump doing pretty good taking government spending an inflation with Elon, talking about eliminating the department of education…

then goes in on not getting the credit he deserves for his Covid response.

Needs to never speak about Covid again. He was terrible.
I agree on the Covid thing, but in all fairness, his Covid performance, at WORST, is indistinguishable from anyone else's, So... (It was probably marginally better, if you think about it. He was right about the lab, about Fauci, and the travel ban he implemented, that everyone was wringing their stupid f***ing hands about, turned out to be prudent.

Reactions: IdaCat
It does sound familiar. If he loses, it's clear this thread and Trump will say it was stolen again...and the rest of us will yawn and move on with our day. Funny thing is, if you keep convincing yourselves it was stolen over and over, then that means your party will keep making him the nominee over and over. Rinse, repeat.
If they board up windows, make up stories about pipes bursting, and quit counting votes around 2am, then it looks like they were cheating to me. I’ll still be here win or lose, but I wont say I’m moving to another country like a bunch of whiny bitches.

Getting shot at only helped him for a few days until he reminded everyone he was still a bitter old man. He even admitted during a rally that it hadn't made him a better person, he was worse now. So I don't think Iran hacking some emails or his Spaces interview having a rough start is going to gain him more votes.

It's like the old saying goes; Blowjobs will get you farther than getting shot, everyday of the week, and twice on Sundays. (Can't remember who said that. It might have been Ring Lardner)

If they board up windows, make up stories about pipes bursting, and quit counting votes around 2am, then it looks like they were cheating to me. I’ll still be here win or lose, but I wont say I’m moving to another country like a bunch of whiny bitches.
Saying you're moving and then not moving did make them whiny bitches. So does whining about something being stolen from you the moment Trump began saying it. You may not know this, but during the summer of 2016 when Hillary was leading, Trump literally said at a rally that if she won, it was because "they" cheated and if he won then the election was fair. Do you now understand that Trump was planning to, ended up doing, and will use again, the lame ass cheating and stolen excuse? My god, stop eating up every sentence Trump feeds you. You're getting played. No offense, but none of you are the smartest guys in the room lol. A nearly 80 year old man is playing you like a fiddle because he can't handle losing on his own.

“He had a low IQ 30 years ago, right now he might not even have an IQ”.

- DJT on Seepy Joe
Stupid threats from his stupid face

- DJT on Sleepy Joe
Sure, it's a couple quick sentences but who is this for exactly? Making fun of IQ's and saying "stupid face"? Did a former president who is almost 80 say "stupid face" like a 7 year old would?

And from someone who wants to see Trump lose, any time he focuses on the guy no longer in the race against him is a positive for Harris. It'd be like Harris throwing shots at DeSantis with 90 days left. Him mocking Biden does nothing for him.

Trump has been talking with Musk for almost 2 hours and still going. Imagine Biden trying to do this haha. He wouldn't last 2 minutes. Kamala wouldn't even try to do it.

Reactions: IdaCat
For a washed up, 80 year old has been, that is getting torched in the polls, and is sure to lose, the leftists on here sure do spend a lot of time worrying/obsessing about him.
He's been front and center since 2015 and the right refuses to go in a different direction so this is where we are. It'd be one thing if he was chilling in FL and cheating at golf per usual but he's the nominee (and will likely be again in four years if he loses) soooo we're going to talk about him. Heck, lately I've been wondering if this thread thinks Walz is running for POTUS. Harris has gotten off light here lately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT