POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I took it from an article where Vance was discussing what Walz said. That is why it is in quotes. It was copy/pasted.

Well you attributed that quote to Wald. If it was JD Vance saying it, it shouldn’t be in quotes attributed to waltz.

Certainly not when you’re trying to parse the specific words to come up with a retarded attempt at a defense.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
He needs to answer to this statement if he has never even been to that air base. Was he talking about standing somewhere else and watching it on tv? If so, he needs to explain why he sounded like he was talking about it as if he was there.

Oh it sounds like he meant he was standing on the tarmac at the base when he said he was standing on the tarmac at the base? You think? Jesus Christ.

Wrong. Here the quote..

“We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, are only carried in war”

And his own servicemen called him out on it way before Trump and JD did.

Why you keep defending this dude?

Is it the tampons in the boy bathroom thing? Post birth abortions? Taking away kids from parents to castrate them?
That quote is a nothing burger. He very well could substitute the words "in a time of war" instead of in and explain it away. He carried those weapons while training and was deployed oversees as support during the war. He also saw himself as part of the services as a whole. That one doesn't bother me.
The quote where he says he watched a ceremony on a tarmac in Iraq/Afghanistan is the one I want answers to as a voter. He needs to explain that one.

So do I. What else is new?

GUrmt-2XcAAk2l8

That quote is a nothing burger. He very well could substitute the words "in a time of war" instead of in and explain it away. He carried those weapons while training and was deployed oversees as support during the war. He also saw himself as part of the services as a whole. That one doesn't bother me.
The quote where he says he watched a ceremony on a tarmac in Iraq/Afghanistan is the one I want answers to as a voter. He needs to explain that one.

1) he left when his daughter was 2 and came back when she was 3

2) he felt guilt for coming back when so many other did not.

Some might say there is a pattern with walz. Let’s see if you find it.

Did walz make any friends in his 24 years of service?

You would think that after all the money kammy raised this month that they could have bought some to say walz was a stand up guy.

There sure are a lot of people directly involved with him that thought he was an asshat though.

Last edited:
"I’m admittedly a nationalist."
"I’m against all immigration now. No, not “just as long as it’s legal” no, there needs to be a complete immigration pause"
"Demographics and culture matters and this nation did not improve by simply importing the third world"

Occasionally one of you lets the veil slip. This is Trumpism. Unabashed white nationalism. All Republicans this is who you've hitched your wagon to.
Blah blah blah...

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Texas will begin billing Biden admin for all the medical bills undocumented immigrants run up.

God bless Texas. Stick it to evil, irresponsible Biden admin once again.

It’s inexcusable. You’re such a clown.

Excusing stolen valor while accusing the people pointing out Walz’s lies of disrespecting our troops.

Walz went outside the chain of command to quit. Has repeatedly lied about his rank. Has repeatedly lied about the extent of his service.

Yet here you are defending him. Clown.

It isn't necessarily their family's any more than it's necessarily mine. It was theirs. Now they're dead. So it goes somewhere. Where is up for debate.
You cannot be this dumb to believe you have equal rights to my assets over my family and children. I am sorry you were brought up this way but it sounds like it's generational laziness and you are the epitome of it.

Your cronies arent even taking up for you in this fight. (Nightwish is nowhere to be found looking for legit policies to argue why he/she is voting for KH, Stan is too busy using her/his laughing emoji on every post and dumber than dumb he/her MidSeasonTweek is still comparing the beer scene between Ashville and Louisville. Bunch of winners right there.

That's it?? That's the big quote? That's all ya got?

What more do I NEED? He claimed (and it's recorded on videotape) to have carried a US carbine rifle into battle.

Which was a lie. So again, what else do I f***ing NEED? LOL

That’s the only question you want answers to as a voter. How about, who’s running our country and who will be running it if Kamala is placed as POTUS? When is Harris going to do an interview or give any type of statement on her policies. It’s all about democracy. Bullsh!t!

Sam, I'm not gonna enter this particular argument. It appears Harris campaign may have prevented much negative press surrounding the matter by partially correcting Walz status. Swift-boating still gonna happen. However, in my opinion, a much more serious matter arose.

Walz got arrested for a DUI in Nebraska in 1995.

Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) influence resulted in heavier scrutiny of moving violations involving military members beginning around 1982. Numerous careers, especially active duty service members, were impacted. DUI/DWI is a serious offense punishable under Uniform Code of Military Justice or UCMJ.

Anyway, Walz may have skated. Yeah, AR NG and AR Reserve different because localization and good old boys network. @warrior-cat and @HymanKaplan probably have their own thoughts on the matter. Still, Walz manipulated the system, IMO.

Last edited:
I understand this and see it as a valid argument to the fact that Trump is in fact actually in the lead if the vote happens today without any illegals voting.

That said, I’ve also seen several big time celebrities such as Eddie Griffin and Katt Williams making videos about Kamala and her chameleon style and they don’t really support her.

Now they don’t speak for all black people but if they are normally left and they are saying it, then you know 1000s of others do too.

Just a counter point to the idea of Trumps failed logic.
I don't really care what celebrities have to say about anything but if we're going in that direction, there's lots more Republicans who've refused to ever vote for Trump. So just like in 2020, his party isn't entirely with him. Most are, but many still aren't.

Sticking to the issues and not ranting like a dumbass about his loss in 2020 and repeatedly bringing up how Jan. 6 was a beautiful day is the best course for Trump. It's optically awful for an angry, old, white dude to ever question an African American's blackness but he can't help himself. He wants to be shocking and it wouldn't be surprising to see him essentially call her a slut (in a roundabout way) during their debate. That stuff, along with his followers obsessively talking about tampons is, I'm sorry, weird. Trump ain't playing 4D chess here, he's being a dummy and now Harris is currently the favorite. Will it be close overall? Yes. Can he still win? Of course. Does the country like the change from Biden to Harris? Seems like it. Did his lead nationally and in many swing states disappear because he's now the only old ass still in the race? It did.

Speaking of, new polling out today has Harris +9 in WI, +5 in MI, +4 in PA. Just one poll and the folks here can throw out any poll they want but it's a trend. Sorry man, I just don't see Trump ever winning the Presidency again, esp. now that Dems tossed their elder for someone more popular with more energy who isn't in their 80s.

If a person who is taxed at about 40% and lives in a country drowning in debt and inflation cannot look at this and understand why they should not vote for more career politicians, then that person is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Can't remember if I posted this or not.

UK Football is and has always been my first go-to. That being said—Hell no.
Y’all know I’m a Duke fan and not one of you have ever given me hell over it and I appreciate it. That said, if our country could right the ship I would be fine if Duke never won another game. What’s happened to our country in the last four years and will happen if Kamala is elected is a whole lot more important than some football game or basketball game.

Sam, I'm not gonna enter this particular argument. It appears Harris campaign may have prevented much negative press surrounding the matter by partially correcting Walz status. Swift-boating still gonna happen. However, in my opinion, a much more serious matter arose.

Walz got arrest for a DUI in Nebraska in 1995.

Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) influence resulted in heavier scrutiny of moving violations involving military members beginning around 1982. Numerous careers, especially active duty service members, were impacted. DUI/DWI is a serious offense punishable under Uniform Code of Military Justice or UCMJ.

Anyway, Walz may have skated. Yeah, AR NG and AR Reserve different because localization and good old boys network. @warrior-cat and @HymanKaplan probably have their own thoughts on the matter. Still, Walz manipulated the system, IMO.
A DUI arrest 30 years ago is no more relevant today than a picture of JD Vance in drag from his college days imo.
People make mistakes. People like to have fun in college. It's all past tense.
The focus should be on current policy and relevant issues imo.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
I don't see how, if I were inclined to vote for Kamala, how second thoughts wouldn't be creeping in. She is clearly hiding, and her handlers (rightfully so, IMO) are TERRIFIED of her intellect or policy record, and probably both.

It's a pretty shameful display of cowardice if you ask me.

Y’all know I’m a Duke fan and not one of you have ever given me hell over it and I appreciate it. That said, if our country could right the ship I would be fine if Duke never won another game. What’s happened to our country in the last four years and will happen if Kamala is elected is a whole lot more important than some football game or basketball game.
I caught a little bit of grief in telling people that I didn't (refused to) watch a UK b'ball game for two (?) years after Calipari and the whole team kneeled during the national anthem. And I told people the same thing....America is more important than a b'ball or f'ball game.

Been thinking that if KH wins, I'm going to do a LOT of IRA conversions to Roth by year end to avoid the known higher taxes in 2025 & going forward.

A DUI arrest 30 years ago is no more relevant today than a picture of JD Vance in drag from his college days imo.
People make mistakes. People like to have fun in college. It's all past tense.
The focus should be on current policy and relevant issues imo.
I agree, and if Harris ever holds a press conference, to take questions/outline her policies (at least the ones she hasn't stolen from Trump) you be sure and let me know, okay?

He never said anything close to that. Never claimed he killed anyone or was ever in a firefight.
He said, "We shouldn’t allow weapons that I used in war to be on the American streets.’"
He has explained he meant weapons he used/trained with that are used in the battlefield.
He spent 24 years in the military.
He could have retired after 20. He could have chosen not to re-up after 9/11.
It's BS going after military vets... But that's what Trump (aka Captain Bonespurs) and Republicans do now. No respect for vets or cops.
So, he lied about being in combat.
You really aren't helping him here.
Then again, you can't help a compulsive liar.

Reactions: SDC888
I caught a little bit of grief in telling people that I didn't (refused to) watch a UK b'ball game for two (?) years after Calipari and the whole team kneeled during the national anthem. And I told people the same thing....America is more important than a b'ball or f'ball game.
Next year will be the first game I have watched since the kneeling.

I don't see how, if I were inclined to vote for Kamala, how second thoughts wouldn't be creeping in. She is clearly hiding, and her handlers (rightfully so, IMO) are TERRIFIED of her intellect or policy record, and probably both.

It's a pretty shameful display of cowardice if you ask me.
As a Trump hater.... It is easy for me to jump on board with Kamala. That said ... I am still not a lock for her vote.
I would have preferred Shapiro over Walz due to Shapiro being more moderate.
And I don't want another 4 years of a President hiding from the media.
Not sure why they are hiding her right now but if it goes on much longer it is going to raise alarm bells for sure.
It may just be playing defense with a plan in place to go on offense later. Time will tell.
If Trump could ever just learn to STFU about people's physical bodies, skin color, Jan 6th lies, election lies and pitting Americans against one another.... He would be a lock to win.
He just can't stop himself and nobody else can either.
The thought of 4 more years of his mouth makes me want to puke. Honestly, not crazy about Vance's policies and some of his stupid Cat lady comments but he would be a MUCH better candidate than Trump.

To me the most insane thing is the blatant stupidity. Imagine thinking such a plan would work. As you approach the camera with duct tape "no one will ever figure out who did this".

Lol what buffoons.

Whoah whoah, calm down. We can't have you never winning another game. You guys need to beat UL every year still. You can lose the rest though for the good of the country if you like. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT