POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don’t blame the motorists. the traffic light cams are nothing but a big brother money grab. we had them in our town for a few years here in ohio.

High taxes will make criminals of ordinary people.

Republicans are dumb.
GUyqPprWIAAek3D

Was break dancing REALLY an Olympic sport? I did not watch any of the Olympics but have seen several videos of this. Seems they have reduced the true meaning of being an Olympian to nothing more that state fair bullshit.
No. It was a competition w/o an objective measure of success such as distance/time/height/score/head-to-head opponents that make a competition a sport. Same as gymnastics & diving.

Walz would claim it was an M-60 he used to single handedly used to hold off thousands of enemy combatants.
He never said anything close to that. Never claimed he killed anyone or was ever in a firefight.
He said, "We shouldn’t allow weapons that I used in war to be on the American streets.’"
He has explained he meant weapons he used/trained with that are used in the battlefield.
He spent 24 years in the military.
He could have retired after 20. He could have chosen not to re-up after 9/11.
It's BS going after military vets... But that's what Trump (aka Captain Bonespurs) and Republicans do now. No respect for vets or cops.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I’m genuinely curious if you think the outrage is because Walz retired before deploying?

If you truly think that’s the outrage you need to start actually reading the posts you’re responding to (which is a big ask given your propensity to dump links you don’t read) and broaden your sources of information upon which you’re relying.

If you’re being paid by the kamabla campaign to pretend people are outraged because Walz retured, carryon.
Is it because he said, "We shouldn’t allow weapons that I used in war to be on the American streets.’"
He has explained he meant weapons he used/trained with that are also used in the battlefield.
Quit bashing military vets who dedicated 24 years of their life to the military.

Is it because he said, "We shouldn’t allow weapons that I used in war to be on the American streets.’"
He has explained he meant weapons he used/trained with that are also used in the battlefield.
Quit bashing military vets who dedicated 24 years of their life to the military.

Do you think I’m not going to call you out for lying about what he said? That’s not a quote, but you put it in quotes.

And that’s only one of the many times he lies about his service or rank. There’s numerous examples. That one is particularly egregious because he’s lying in an effort to take away your constitutional protections.

"that I carried in war" that is an exact quote

It isn't necessarily their family's any more than it's necessarily mine. It was theirs. Now they're dead. So it goes somewhere. Where is up for debate.

Can you imagine thinking your shitty communist ideas that have failed time and time again are better than ideas that have stood the test of time over hundreds, if not thousands of years?

If a person who is taxed at about 40% and lives in a country drowning in debt and inflation cannot look at this and understand why they should not vote for more career politicians, then that person is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Must beat Trump, Must beat Trump.......mumbled every "dumber than dirt" Libertool.

"that I carried in war" that is an exact quote
That's it?? That's the big quote? That's all ya got?
He served as a trainer for the war. He served overseas during war time. He has already explained what he meant by that. Big freaking deal.
Not like he recounted an imaginary battle in Afghanistan he wasn't in.
Btw...
Looks like Biden was right about Ukraine and the US role there. Biden has exposed and degraded Putin's army to the point they can't even control their own border. Harris will maintain that same policy.

Do you think I’m not going to call you out for lying about what he said? That’s not a quote, but you put it in quotes.

And that’s only one of the many times he lies about his service or rank. There’s numerous examples. That one is particularly egregious because he’s lying in an effort to take away your constitutional protections.
That's a quote from JD Vance about what Walz said. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He never said anything close to that. Never claimed he killed anyone or was ever in a firefight.
He said, "We shouldn’t allow weapons that I used in war to be on the American streets.’"
He has explained he meant weapons he used/trained with that are used in the battlefield.
It's BS going after military vets... But that's what Trump (aka Captain Bonespurs) and Republicans do now. No respect for vets or cops.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Wrong. Here the quote..

“We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, are only carried in war”

And his own servicemen called him out on it way before Trump and JD did.

Why you keep defending this dude?

Is it the tampons in the boy bathroom thing? Post birth abortions? Taking away kids from parents to castrate them?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT