POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You seem to be focused on providing a decent life for your children. What about all those who are born without your type of responsible parenting? The conversation was about equal opportunity in life. You want your kids to have a better chance than others?
You obviously do not have children or any worthwhile assets. It’s my job and #1 goal to provide for my kids and my family. What I make and create in terms of assets I want to pass along to my family.

The taxes I pay should all be going to people like yourself that continue to polarize the hard working people who don’t use excuse after excuse to better themselves and expect others to take care of them. Instead, your party continues to send billions and billions to Ukraine while people like you need the help and handouts. But you want me to give more than the taxes I may to you while your government is sending money to Ukraine?

100 million % want my kids to have a better chance than others. This is life not a ribbon contest.

Headline is deceptive. It says he filed a lawsuit challenging the Biden Administration's vaccine mandate. He didn't actually sue Joe Biden.
That is WHAT I've been saying, pops! (and I mean that with all respect)

What I said to the first article, "The headline says that he sued the Biden Administration. That's how it works." Then I said Shapiro sued the Biden Admin.

I was imprecise in my second post on this and have gone back and added an edit for clarity. People sue the "administration".

I believe Texas did this too over the border invasion. Looks like more than the invasion:

Texas sued the Biden admin for cutting the wire:

AND the kicker ... the Biden admin sued Texas for trying to secure the southern border.

You need to do your own research man. Stop believing the boob tube...

Oh no. Are they gonna indict him for mean words? And it cracks me up that Axios put 3 red sirens on the tweet...like it's some massive story about a terror attack or a mass murder event. But nope...just that Trump calls her a bitch.

Pfft… frankly I’m shocked Axios didn’t REALLY swing for the fences with this piece and claim Trump privately calls her the C-word.

I mean if you’re going to just make up crap for a story to generate clicks, why sell yourself short?

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Ok, ok, ok… Trump needs to be smart here and absolutely NAIL her on this point. All he has to do is point out she is piggybacking on HIS campaign promise purely for political expedience. If she REALLY believed in this proposal, she should have been getting it done during her 4 years as VP.

This is a simple slam dunk Donald. Don’t screw it up.

I didn't say the lawsuit didn't happen. Do you think people can sue the heads of state when a policy negatively affects them?
Hell, yes! Ah, you love moving the damned goalposts, right? By shit, can you not read? Many suits are filed all the time especially against these Biden-Harris assholes.

How about you just go jump your loon ass into the GD Ohio River and STFU.

Last edited:
There's the captain cherry pick I know...you see when people talk about legitimate policy, he's no where to be found...but when he can scan and find a random meme or soundbite...he swoops in. Easy to avoid everything and keep dogmatic viewpoints that way.

Also very predictable

Has he talked about any of the million policy blunders and incompetency of a party's nominee...nope, bc his news sources are telling him Republicans are focusing on other things to deflect.

Ah I guess, I wasn't lucky enough to get the @Nightwish84 drive by.

Here's another, I know he's obsessed with memes, but my guy, is she saying bidenomics isn't working...isn't she the vp currently, where were these ideas the kast 3.5 years?

• Haha
That is WHAT I've been saying, pops! (and I mean that with all respect)

What I said to the first article, "The headline says that he sued the Biden Administration. That's how it works." Then I said Shapiro sued the Biden Admin.

I was imprecise in my second post on this and have gone back and added an edit for clarity. People sue the "administration".

I believe Texas did this too over the border invasion. Looks like more than the invasion:

Texas sued the Biden admin for cutting the wire:

AND the kicker ... the Biden admin sued Texas for trying to secure the southern border.

You need to do your own research man. Stop believing the boob tube...
As I said, they did not sue the head of state. You can't sue the President. Read the article and see who the defendants are.

• Haha
As I said, they did not sue the head of state. You can't sue the President. Read the article and see who the defendants are.
LOL. C'mon man... I said the BIDEN ADMINISTRATION. Happens all the time. I even pointed out the first article said the man sued the BIDEN ADMINISTRATION!

Gotta pull this out for you... you got me too. Especially strutting around with the "As I said ..."
iu

The Trump campaign “Continues to struggle to get it’s message out”.

Gee, I wonder why that is. You all have a massive all day orgasm fest over Kamala, give Trump zero airtime. Censor him at every turn, cut off his speeches, suppress anything but negative articles about him on Google and other search engines.

What is Kamala’s message by the way? The scripted one she’s been reading at every rally that has zero substance, nothing in policy whatsoever? That message?

The trump team has claimed they have been hiring hundreds of thousands more poll watchers than were available last time. If they aren't prepared going into that night at this point it's on them. They are all ready cheating and plan to ramp it up.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Yes, a lot of people believe that America's founding was intertwined with divine providence.
Hardly some radical fringe idea.
Kind of weird how we have been a majority Christian nation for 248 years and we are still not your dreaded theocracy.
Then again you peddle in lies and fear.
Your problem really isn't Trump, or Maga, or Christians.
No, your problem is with truth and reality. Your cult of the state needs a reformation.
Trump
Just stands in the way of the Globalist One Workd Order he really wants. So he has to attack from all angles. He’s fully on board with the WEF/UN agenda.

So you’re predicting Trump sweeps every swing? Post your 270 map so we can spit on it after the election.
What’s Kamala’s message? What policies of hers do you endorse? What is she going to do to make mine and everyone else’s lives better? What’s she going to do to make America a safer place? What’s she going to do for the black community?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT