POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn't have the same optics when Kammie and fake war hero get cocky and try to have a rally in Vegas that doesn't piggyback on a music concert.
Kamala-Crowd-Half-Empty-800x600.jpg

Kamala-Las-Vegas-No-Line-768x576.jpg

Kamala-Crowd-3-Empty-768x576.jpg
Looked it up and Harris and Walz aren't speaking until 8:30ish. Are you doing that weird thing where you took some photos from twitter that were hours ago or something? Didn't Tipton do that once for a UK game? Tweeted out a photo of an empty Rupp even though the game wasn't starting for like an hour?

God bless, please stop believing every-single-thing you see on social media.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Looked it up and Harris and Walz aren't speaking until 8:30ish. Are you doing that weird thing where you took some photos from twitter that were hours ago or something? Didn't Tipton do that once for a UK game? Tweeted out a photo of an empty Rupp even though the game wasn't starting for like an hour?

God bless, please stop believing every-single-thing you see on social media.
Remember when the msm propagandists masquerading as "news" told you that Russian collusion and Quid pro quo were real, and you actually believed them? Good times, good times.
Black And White Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

Remember when the msm propagandists masquerading as "news" told you that Russian collusion and Quid pro quo were real, and you actually believed them? Good times, good times.
Black And White Loop GIF by xponentialdesign
I mean, it's cute to try and turn it around on me as if I did any of what you accuse the "msm" of doing - as you post random photos from social media as stone cold truth.

I'm sure you're a fine person and all but it does look a little foolish when this thread refuses to believe poll numbers when they show someone other than Donald in the lead but will believe random photos from MAGADUDEBRO6969. Or is this one of those "they do it so we can too" things? Regardless, the spin is real...post photos from likely earlier in the day to show a small crowd and if there's a large crowd, just say it's AI. Lol.

Dion’s like maybe 30. I’m guessing his financial situation isn’t all that settled. Is he going to tell his parents not to bequeath him any of their estate when they pass? Or is he going to forward all of his Inheritance to the feds? If not he’s a hypocrite.
I understand how someone could look at 'no inheritance' from the context of our current society as insane. In our world where money is everything, why would you not want to help your DNA get ahead as much as possible? It's a biological imperative. You make enough, by whatever means necessary, and your progeny can live a fat and happy life above the trials and tribulations of the common folk. The American Dream of banishing nobility, that we're all equal in the eyes of our Creator(the universe), has been perverted into the American Nightmare. We didn't banish nobility at all, we just divorced it from the whims of the crown and delivered it into the hands of pure avarice. In America you just buy your way to lands and titles. The Great Gatsby. Excoriate us if you want, for having the audacity to imagine something greater. Like our Founders did. But don't fool yourself as to your own motivations. They are selfish. You would argue that's enlightened self-interest. So did the nobles, before they lost their heads. Y'all don't actually want a level playing field for all, just one for everyone else while you and yours stand ahead.

I mean, it's cute to try and turn it around on me as if I did any of what you accuse the "msm" of doing - as you post random photos from social media as stone cold truth.

I'm sure you're a fine person and all but it does look a little foolish when this thread refuses to believe poll numbers when they show someone other than Donald in the lead but will believe random photos from MAGADUDEBRO6969. Or is this one of those "they do it so we can too" things? Regardless, the spin is real...post photos from likely earlier in the day to show a small crowd and if there's a large crowd, just say it's AI. Lol.
Tell you what. Continue believing the woman who couldn't pull single digits among democrat primary voters, one of the most unpopular VP's with zero positive accomplishments is somehow miraculously leading the man who just took bullet live on stage. I want you to believe every lie the msm propaganda machine tells you. I want you to keep lapping it up. I want you to never realize you should feel insulted by it. I want you none the wiser. Now parrot after me in unison, "vance is weird!" Squack!

Him calling her a bitch in private doesn't really bother me. I mean, the contest between Adams and Jefferson got a lot worse than that.

Politics is nasty business. It always has been. It's actually pretty tame today, compared to historical standards.

Last edited:
Reactions: screwduke1
You seem to be focused on providing a decent life for your children. What about all those who are born without your type of responsible parenting? The conversation was about equal opportunity in life. You want your kids to have a better chance than others?
There has literally never been a country in history that provides more opportunities, for more people, than the one you’re trying to destroy.

I understand how someone could look at 'no inheritance' from the context of our current society as insane. In our world where money is everything, why would you not want to help your DNA get ahead as much as possible? It's a biological imperative. You make enough, by whatever means necessary, and your progeny can live a fat and happy life above the trials and tribulations of the common folk. The American Dream of banishing nobility, that we're all equal in the eyes of our Creator(the universe), has been perverted into the American Nightmare. We didn't banish nobility at all, we just divorced it from the whims of the crown and delivered it into the hands of pure avarice. In America you just buy your way to lands and titles. The Great Gatsby. Excoriate us if you want, for having the audacity to imagine something greater. Like our Founders did. But don't fool yourself as to your own motivations. They are selfish. You would argue that's enlightened self-interest. So did the nobles, before they lost their heads. Y'all don't actually want a level playing field for all, just one for everyone else while you and yours stand ahead.
AI is not as great as they claimed, that’s for sure.

I remember buying my first title. An Earldom, or maybe a Duchy.

Politics is nasty business. I always has been. It's actually pretty tame today, compared to historical standards.

No, not really. Much more sinister today as it used to be straight up fighting. Now the skanks lie, steal, and cheat while looking you straight in the eye, wide-eyed swearing they are not lying, stealing, and cheating. A huge difference... But of skanks now. Nothing honorable now..... Just skanks with a few honorable people thrown in....

I didn't say the lawsuit didn't happen. Do you think people can sue the heads of state when a policy negatively affects them?
The left does it all the time.

Ben Shapiro did it with the "vaccine" mandate, didn't he? [EDIT: Shapiro sued the Biden admin. Which is what I was talking about back in the first post.] So, left me rephrase my opinion: the right can when something is clearly unconstitutional, the left can do it when their feelings are hurt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
The left does it all the time.

Ben Shapiro did it with the "vaccine" mandate, didn't he? So, left me rephrase my opinion: the right can when something is clearly unconstitutional, the left can do it when their feelings are hurt.
Do you know of anyone that has sued a head of state over a policy and not had the case dismissed?

were the cases dismissed? You can't sue the head of state because of their policies. You can challenge enforcement of the policies by the government, but you can't just sue to President.
The headline says that he sued the Biden Administration. That's how it works.

The case was not dismissed. Shapiro and TDW won.

BTW, this search took about 2 seconds. For both articles.

• Haha
were the cases dismissed? You can't sue the head of state because of their policies. You can challenge enforcement of the policies by the government, but you can't just sue to President.
So, the left's case ... as is usually the case, was thrown out against Trump.

But the years of damage, which was the goal, had already been done.

I'm not trying to be mean with this question, but IDK a better way to ask: Are you really that naive? Your side does this all the time. Both NY cases will be shot down. GA case being shot down. Fed (FL) case was destroyed. Another case got to the SCOTUS. All the time.

EDIT: my observation stands. The right can do it when something is clearly unconstitutional and the left does it when their feelings are hurt.

The headline says that he sued the Biden Administration. That's how it works.

The case was not dismissed. Shapiro and TDW won.

BTW, this search took about 2 seconds. For both articles.
Headline is deceptive. It says he filed a lawsuit challenging the Biden Administration's vaccine mandate. He didn't actually sue Joe Biden.

Dude, it is really not hard to be informed. Unless you trust the drive-by corporate uniparty media.

Harris is barely up according the website, but here is the info I want to take you to for my point:
This Day In History: August 10, 2020: Biden +6.9 | August 10, 2016: Clinton +7.7

1. What were the final tallies in 16 and 20? (Hint ... not even close.)
2. Which candidate did the polls lean to and by how much?
3. If those polls were so far off, and in one direction. Then why should we trust this poll?? ESPECIALLY when she has not announced one policy position on her website.

Please give us a good, honest reason.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT