POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol you get the “truth” from your government. Don’t lecture me with your complete inability to criticize anything of the left or question anything.

You have zero critical thinking whatsoever when it comes to politics.

Government: Eating poop is good for you and the experts agree.

Nightwish: Well, the government says it so it must be true. Nom nom nom.

Serious question, did you just go to sleep in history class regarding communism or were you too busy drawing dicks on the desk?
Whatever, my man. We're not changing opinions here but it's just silly to pick and choose what to believe. You don't want to believe current polling just because Harris has a slight lead. Cool. You want to believe a stranger's twitter account because it's a Trump supporter. Cool. Just don't call others sheep or pretend you have the answers. You aren't smarter than anyone else here because you believe @WEMAGAFORLIFE

I see the same machine that made Hillary keep wearing a messianic looking white pantsuit are now dressing kamala and making her mouth move the same. These people are just so phony and creepy.
Was her saying the word Fight considered violent rhetoric? @Dionysus444, @sambowieshin @DreadLox @BBBLazing, I mean we all know what she means right? That’s what you all say when Trump says something to the. Very same effect. Trump took a bullet though, so who REALLY means it?

Are you unable to respond to your stupidity post of giving assets to society rather than pass it down to kids and grandkids?

Do you have any assets to pass down or is this why you think there should not be any inheritance?

Do you think Pelosi believes in this mindset as she has made millions upon millions in stocks over the last few years? I would say 99.9% she isnt giving shit back to society and passing it along to her family.
Dion’s like maybe 30. I’m guessing his financial situation isn’t all that settled. Is he going to tell his parents not to bequeath him any of their estate when they pass? Or is he going to forward all of his Inheritance to the feds? If not he’s a hypocrite.

Guess what @augustaky1...I watched none of these nerd haha

Yeah I’ve made that point on here several times. It’s the craziest thing to watch. They cannot comprehend it in real life. They’re all for the empire, the government in real life. It’s insane. Like how dumb are you?

These people would be for Stalin’s Soviet Union if they were alive during that time. They’d support whatever the current regime was.

It's because they don't understand what the left actually stands for anymore. I've tried to explain this numerous times and it nev....

You know what. Forget it.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Your opinion is not the stated opinions of the founders of the republic.

But thanks for going “over this” for us. I’m sure they’re rewriting history books at this very moment because you “went over” it for us.
C'mon JJ, you know econ dion is a self-avowed Constitutional scholar. He self-admittedly DEMONstrates that he knows more about the Constitution than anyone else on here. next thing you know, he will tell you that he knew the founders and was there when it was signed. And remembers the explosions to this day...

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
LIBS want us to believe the country is better with them in power, LOL. Liberals are some of the most disgusting, used but never serviced porta potties ever to exist, lmao.

* Sidebar. She hates her life becase she's hideously ugly and he hates his life because all he can get is a hideously ugly girl, lololol.

Kind of trash dragging this country down.

Sorta curious what's got this thread so worked up about Walz. You all are wasting time putting emotion into a VP candidate when Trump recently said VP's don't really matter. What do you think the end result will be? You think Harris is going to drop him? You think Walz is the new Palin? I mean, the left is calling Vance weird and creepy but they're concentrating on Trump first and foremost. This thread has been Walz Walz Walz since last week lol.

Spoiler: Vance has and will continue to have a higher unfavorability rating compared to Walz. Try again, guys.
If you think it doesn't matter, then why do you comment on it? If you really believe we were wasting our time, then you'd simply let us.

But you're not ... hmmm. Me thinks you may not be telling the truth, random guy on the internet. (some random guy on the internet told me not to trust random guys on the internet...)

If you and everyone else works hard, you dont need my assets and I will leave with my family, where they belong. This will happen and my family will reap the benefits of me working hard and build on what they create themselves. Meanwhile, the likes of you will continue to have their hand out, not work hard but kick and scream equal opportunity for everyone. You are exact type of person I will tell my kids not to be.
You seem to be focused on providing a decent life for your children. What about all those who are born without your type of responsible parenting? The conversation was about equal opportunity in life. You want your kids to have a better chance than others?

Reactions: sambowieshin
Was her saying the word Fight considered violent rhetoric? @Dionysus444, @sambowieshin @DreadLox @BBBLazing, I mean we all know what she means right? That’s what you all say when Trump says something to the. Very same effect. Trump took a bullet though, so who REALLY means it?
Don't remember Hillary inciting a riot.
I do remember her conceding the election though.

I do remember Trump inciting a riot.
I don't remember him conceding the election though.

Apples to elephants comparison.

Reactions: Dionysus444
I feel like he wants to make sure he lives until Election Day. He can’t trust his security. His plane just had a mysterious malfunction. I have to think he’s taking a step back and reevaluating how he safely gets out in public at this point. Sad it has to come to that.

Possibly. I just think he's lost the momentum of his campaign and his team has not been able to slow down the mojo behind Harris. His poll numbers are slipping so he needs to find a way to mount a better counterattack effort or this could easily get away from him. I just feel like and Vance are fighting a culture war battle and name calling with Harris/Walz, which is exactly what they want because the Democratic team wants because they cannot win an election that is centered on the economy, immigration or crime.

Serious question, did you just go to sleep in history class regarding communism or were you too busy drawing dicks on the desk?
iu

Lord no. People watch a little of their local news, maybe a bit of the world news, look at headlines from their "feed", and that's it. Both candidates will have the first debate and that's probably it. Everyone will watch the first 15-20 min. and decide if they want to continue watching. If Trump is combative and ranting, he'll look bad. If Harris doesn't have solutions to issues like the border and the economy, she'll look bad. Really that simple imo.
I agree with a lot of this. Most ppl may tune in for 15 minutes. Maybe. Then they will turn on the view and call themselves "informed". Most of us on here, both sides, unfortunately are junkies and will likely watch most of it.

Possibly. I just think he's lost the momentum of his campaign and his team has not been able to slow down the mojo behind Harris. His poll numbers are slipping so he needs to find a way to mount a better counterattack effort or this could easily get away from him. I just feel like and Vance are fighting a culture war battle and name calling with Harris/Walz, which is exactly what they want because the Democratic team wants because they cannot win an election that is centered on the economy, immigration or crime.
The right got cocky after the debate and rightfully so. Then the assassination attempt happened and I believe Trump even thought, "There's no way I lose now. I'll have all the sympathy." Enter Harris and Walz and now Dems are united and Trump and Vance decided to go full culture war over blackness, DEI, and tampons. I can't stress just how stupid that is when you're running for POTUS. Harris will settle into her lead, the DNC should give her another slight bump, and then the first debate decides where the numbers go next. If Harris is solid in the debate, I expect her to stay the favorite. At this point, I think she takes MI, WI, MN, and PA.

** Breaking GD News **

** Highlights at Six **

Your loudmouth little ass is totally dismissed. Kindly shut the hell up.
I didn't say the lawsuit didn't happen. Do you think people can sue the heads of state when a policy negatively affects them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT