POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone should really watch this. The script is real.

Pure and simple state run propaganda at this point. If there’s not more obvious proof than these compilations, I don’t know what else to tell you. The “happy warrior” line was a dead giveaway they’re pushing a scripted narrative. That’s about as retarded of a phrase as I’ve ever heard.

What say you resident libs? Are we supposed to trust the news these people are peddling?

I feel like he wants to make sure he lives until Election Day. He can’t trust his security. His plane just had a mysterious malfunction. I have to think he’s taking a step back and reevaluating how he safely gets out in public at this point. Sad it has to come to that.
it might seem that way but i think a lot of it is because border czar and tampon tim are now on the msm marquee, since sleepy joe is now a fallen star.
plus trump might need to pump the brakes for a few days. all his events, interviews surely would be tiring for a man half his age.

That’s great. That’s plenty. If they have equal opportunity then with that type of upbringing they’ll be successful themselves, don’t you think? They don’t need your assets. They can make their own. With hard work. Right?
If you and everyone else works hard, you dont need my assets and I will leave with my family, where they belong. This will happen and my family will reap the benefits of me working hard and build on what they create themselves. Meanwhile, the likes of you will continue to have their hand out, not work hard but kick and scream equal opportunity for everyone. You are exact type of person I will tell my kids not to be.

Beyond politics, its a legit historical event. Pretty sure the last time anyone actually took a shot at a president was Reagan in the 80s. Its so super rare the event itself becomes de facto historical and incredibly news worthy.

Then add in the fact it was absolutely the most epic failure in the history of the secret service and it should be massive news that doesn't go away until their investigation completes.

But they know the whole thing is politically favorable to trump so it gets quashed and noone sees anything. Even immediately after some of these outlets and google edited the flag out of that iconic picture because it was too powerful then added smiles to the ss agents' faces to soften the image.

Pretty insane we live in a time where facts must be softened when they happen to favor a candidate. Facts are facts and should never be altered by the news. Of course we don't have news, we have propaganda and have for years.
If by “epic failure” you mean Trump survived, then I agree. There’s just too many blatantly obvious red flags to think this was something other than planned, or allowed to happen.

glaringly obvious to anyone with a functional brain cell but totally ignored by dim trump haters and the media

GUpfKJtXIAABk89

Its beyond insane that England repelled endless invaders for literally hundreds of years just to now open the gates in the name of wokeness. All those invaders never thought of bribing politicians instead of throwing themselves against walls of fortresses I suppose.

I love that account but to me none of that matters. What matters is trump dialing in on the substance of the left and scooping that 8-10% of legit undecided vote that are all literally waiting to hold their nose and vote for him.

I remember a post here yesterday wondering why anyone liked desantis. I like desantis because he can focus in on lib policies and destroy them and aggressively take on the MSM all without the personal stuff that turns off the much needed voters in the middle. If course he isnt as charismatic but few are. He would just get the votes needed to win.
England opened their gates in the name of Globalism and the WEF/UN agenda. Just as our borders are the same.

Yeah, apparently the small company I'm doing some network infrastructure work for would rather I actually concentrate on the job I agreed to do, rather than argue about politics. LOL

FINE! If you're going to be THAT way about it.

• Haha
Reactions: augustaky1

No reflection on plane- the crowd having weird phone recordings and all different. Some crowd’s
body parts being misshaped.

Just like their new “women”, everything about the left is fake.

The idea that anyone wouldn’t immediately question this is ridiculous.
I say this with respect and because I honestly worry about some of you...don't be the weirdo who thinks everything around you is a conspiracy while also getting your "truth" from strangers on social media.

I looked and looked, but I didn't see anything. Of course, I could never see those 3D Hidden picture things they used to print in the paper either. I mean NEVER.

I once saw an image of Albert Pujols' face in a piece of breakfast toast once. But it might have been the mushrooms (and not the ones on the omelette either)

Sorta curious what's got this thread so worked up about Walz. You all are wasting time putting emotion into a VP candidate when Trump recently said VP's don't really matter. What do you think the end result will be? You think Harris is going to drop him? You think Walz is the new Palin? I mean, the left is calling Vance weird and creepy but they're concentrating on Trump first and foremost. This thread has been Walz Walz Walz since last week lol.

Spoiler: Vance has and will continue to have a higher unfavorability rating compared to Walz. Try again, guys.

He isn't afraid. She is talking about maybe doing one interview.

Trump needs to buy abc nbc airtime. Have his rally televised. Lay out what Kamala wants and what he wants. 30 min long. He should be able to lay out that case. War, inflation, border. Trumps best investment is airtime to define Kamala. Should do it this week before the convention or right after. Whichever msm outlet that will do it jump on it I say

glaringly obvious to anyone with a functional brain cell but totally ignored by dim trump haters and the media

GUpfKJtXIAABk89
Well obviously she isn’t president but she is border czar who’s afraid of her border agents. She’s afraid of who she really is

Trump needs to buy abc nbc airtime. Have his rally televised. Lay out what Kamala wants and what he wants. 30 min long. He should be able to lay out that case. War, inflation, border. Trumps best investment is airtime to define Kamala. Should do it this week before the convention or right after. Whichever msm outlet that will do it jump on it I say
Don't think Trump has ever had a 30 min. rally and usually they last hours with Trump on stage speaking for 90+ min. in many cases. Normal people aren't watching all that lol. And have you listened to Trump lately? He rambles from one topic to the next, bringing up his election loss, calling Harris the wrong name, stories about him going down in helicopters, the horrors of windmills, etc.

Again, normal people aren't watching one of his rallies.

Does ANYONE actually watch political rallies? For EITHER candidate? I saw Trump get shot, but that was pretty much blind luck, that I just happened to click on it minutes before it happened.

Don't think Trump has ever had a 30 min. rally and usually they last hours with Trump on stage speaking for 90+ min. in many cases. Normal people aren't watching all that lol. And have you listened to Trump lately? He rambles from one topic to the next, bringing up his election loss, calling Harris the wrong name, stories about him going down in helicopters, the horrors of windmills, etc.

Again, normal people aren't watching one of his rallies.

I say this with respect and because I honestly worry about some of you...don't be the weirdo who thinks everything around you is a conspiracy while also getting your "truth" from strangers on social media.
lol you get the “truth” from your government. Don’t lecture me with your complete inability to criticize anything of the left or question anything.

You have zero critical thinking whatsoever when it comes to politics.

Government: Eating poop is good for you and the experts agree.

Nightwish: Well, the government says it so it must be true. Nom nom nom.

Serious question, did you just go to sleep in history class regarding communism or were you too busy drawing dicks on the desk?

Does ANYONE actually watch political rallies? For EITHER candidate? I saw Trump get shot, but that was pretty much blind luck, that I just happened to click on it minutes before it happened.
Lord no. People watch a little of their local news, maybe a bit of the world news, look at headlines from their "feed", and that's it. Both candidates will have the first debate and that's probably it. Everyone will watch the first 15-20 min. and decide if they want to continue watching. If Trump is combative and ranting, he'll look bad. If Harris doesn't have solutions to issues like the border and the economy, she'll look bad. Really that simple imo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT