POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The actual rate in 1.66. We're not even close to the lowest. South Korea has 0.78

Most of the industrial world has a TFR below replacement. Even India. Even Mexico. Central America as a whole is almost just at replacement. China is at rapid cratering: 1.16

Africa is still bursting -- 4.155 -- but it's coming down.
Europe - 1.46
North America - 1.78
South America -- 1.958
Asia varies by country but most are far below replacement

The great movie Children of Men was about the fear of strangers: immigrants and babies. It's an amazing movie but you can only watch it once.
so, your saying shins is a liar.

Reactions: Girthang
Everything is a conspiracy with you guys. 😂
It is a conspiracy, but not a theory.

So you agree Biden and Harris are killing the economy? Got it.
Nope.... Stick to the facts. Trump sucked Azz.
2021 under Biden/Harris: Two times as many store openings as closings. 😂😂

2024 under Biden/Harris: 3,200 closings.
"Retail chains to announce the closures of almost 3,200 brick-and-mortar stores so far in 2024."

2017 under Donald Dementia: 6,400 closings.

2020 under Donald Dementia: 15,500 closings.

It is a conspiracy, but not a theory.

And Fox News is a beacon of truth and honest journalism??

Yeesh. Please stop. Even I get tempted from time to time. These idiots are total wastes of time. If everybody ignored them, they would eventually stop posting.

THey're also here just to troll; only really here when things look "good" for them. Sam is here just taking out his frustrations on youe, nameless on the internet. Dion is practicing his religion, his marxist faith. He'll never stop.

Manchin is a traitor and the country has moved beyond y'all. Trump is not a moderate and you shouldn't expect my side to "accept Trump for the good of our country" if you're going to call our candidates "far left".
Whatever Trump is ALL the things he does is ALWAYS for the good of the country and the citizens. I know of not ONE thing he has ever done policy wise that has not been for the betterment of all of us. Harris and Walz both have always been involved with things like defunding the police, rioting, getting criminals out of jail, China, Palestine, open borders, illegals, gay parades, sex changing and the list goes on and on. Why in the world would you or any common sense person be for things like that? Are you denying they have not been involved with things like that? Because if you are you must not know anything about any candidate and just for whoever has a D by their name.

Some people don't like Trump for these reasons. He tells things like they are without doing it as politically correct or in a more civil tone. He is always pro American so the masses of anti Americans in this country hate him for that. He tweets all the time to get information out that a lot of people on the other side does not like because again he sometimes does it harshly without civility and it educates people about what is really happening and the other side doesn't like that. He is called racist, which is a lie, if you know him well enough he cares for every kind of people if they are pro American and good citizens.

But when it comes to running this country there is nobody better on either side. Forget about the way he says things, what does it matter? His policies make everybody's lives better and the world and our country safer. And isn't that the things that matter from the job of the President? Put the policies of the candidates side by side and compare. There is no comparison. They are almost totally opposite. And if you like what your people stand for then I don't know what else to say.

Why is Manchin a traitor? A guy that had the guts, unlike people like you, to say the Democratic party is not what he has always known anymore. He said they was so far left, things not good for the country or the people, that he did not want to be identified with that anymore. Not that I am a Manchin guy, just using him as an example as someone that wants to keep America like it has always been and not be on the train of turning it over to the radicals, freaks and low IQ idiots.

Make who listen? The mob of thousands of people that are only there because you got groups to change their protests to specifically Jan 6th, the day of the reading of EC votes? Thousands of angry Trump supporters didn't just happen to be there organically...
GUaE7l-XkAAoXqv

Would love to have a conversation with Trump about DJT.

If he gets back on X, value goes to zero. But I think if he got back on X he’s up his chances of winning. And if he loses, value of DJT goes to zero (the stock will drop and Kamabla will have federal regulatory agencies put it out of business).

He’s got a lot riding on the election in November (financially, and with potentially an even more corrupt DOJ who no longer has to fear his re-election).

Curious if Elon will ask him about getting back on X on Monday, or if that topic of off limits because the answer to why he won’t is so obvious.

Never looked at the DJT financials, but wonder if there’s any argument at all an X acquisition to get Trump back on X would be rational.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Would love to have a conversation with Trump about DJT.

If he gets back on X, value goes to zero. But I think if he got back on X he’s up his chances of winning. And if he loses, value of DJT goes to zero (the stock will drop and Kamabla will have federal regulatory agencies put it out of business).

He’s got a lot riding on the election in November (financially, and with potentially an even more corrupt DOJ who no longer has to fear his re-election).

Curious if Elon will ask him about getting back on X on Monday, or if that topic of off limits because the answer to why he won’t is so obvious.

Never looked at the DJT financials, but wonder if there’s any argument at all an X acquisition to get Trump back on X would be rational.

Thats exactly why he doesn't get on Twitter. Him being on his own platform literally generates all its traffic.

Because there is a zero birth rate in America and an average of 7 to 8 thousand people die per day.
If you want anyone paying into your Medicaid or Social Security over the next 30 years....
You better pray to God we start letting in more than 2,500 per day or our entire economic system crashes down.
Ever wonder why nobody ever does anything about da Border??? 😂😂😂😂

BS. Those coming in do not have to be unknown illegals as these would be. We need more immigrants, but they need to be the immigrants we want, not unknowns.

Thats exactly why he doesn't get on Twitter. Him being on his own platform literally generates all its traffic.

If I was Zuckerberg I’d have a few billions dollars ready to merge it in with Threads (with an obvious requirement Trump stays on, and uses, the platform). Get back in Trump’s good graces by crystallizing the fortune of him, his friends and family, and drive traffic to his platform.

Seems win win to me if it looks like Trump is going to win (which Zuckerberg can also heavily influence).

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT