POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Harris is the current favorite, there's now audio of Trump praising Walz, Vance called Trump "reprehensible," an "idiot", and "America's Hitler" in the past, the right thinks the current polls are fake, and believes it's smart to attack Walz on leaving the military after 27 years while they prop up Trump who got his dad to get him out of any type of military service.

A real banner day for the right...

Reactions: sammysdad05
Of course, I didn't expect you to really understand what I meant. Let me help you out there, mensa. Instead of you worrying about some weird scenario you lamely concocted to make Trump seem as feeble as Biden, perhaps you better worry about future "Trumps." Maga isn't going anywhere and as much as I'm sure it's your little premature Marxist wet dream to put us all in camps, it ain't happening princess.
Now I could break this down in even simpler terms for you, but I would probably have to draw stick figures using crayon.
I understand you think this is a flex, but it's really the opposite. MAGA doesn't have enough adherents to win elections alone. Y'all need middle-of-the-roaders. If you really go all in on MAGA that's just guaranteeing yourselves political irrelevancy. You're going to have to come back to the center publicly and fake it 'til you make it, or face extinction.

? So there’s no punishment at all for causing a miscarriage, aka abortion? Even more definitive! (That’s bs btw, and you know it)

What’s bs? This is pretty straightforward stuff here.

They’re not covered by the same life for a life murder punishment because in verse 22 the child doesn’t die. Like I stated above it’s referring to a premature birth, not a miscarriage in v.22. The actual Hebrew would read out as “her children go forth” meaning alive.

Verse 23-25 tackles the injury/death/abortion situation concerning the child. Read it again in a diff translation. Your ISV/RSV is subbing miscarriage (abortion) in for the lesser punishment in v.22 which is again, is a poor and misleading interpretation of that phrase.

22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely[e] but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows.

23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

It's almost like they think they've infiltrated the education system, social media, and used the media for long enough now, that they can openly go for the whole enchilada now.

Sad thing is, I can't tell if they are right or not.
Pretty much. If Covid taught us anything, it’s that the sheep will follow their leaders straight into the slaughterhouse.

Ok, I’m gonna earmark this post and we’ll revisit it in the event Trump wins this fall and subsequently seeks to add, say, 5 more conservative justices to SCOTUS.

You know, to “improve” it.
I'll have the same opinion about our constitutional mechanisms then as I do now. Same as my filibuster position. I know you aren't used to dealing with consistency and logic around here, but we are not the same.

Okay.

Now point to any part of my post that's incorrect. Trump was in control, went personal and got offensive with his public display, then began questioning whether or not Harris is black, his friendly media sources like Jesse Watters followed, and in days his lead is gone. Harris now has momentum and still has the DNC which could give her another slight bump. Focus on the issues, not racial stuff of your opponent. Same thing with tampons. I know that's coming from the right too. You think America wants to hear the right's view on tampons with the election three months away?
Is Kamala black? If so what percentage? And what’s your evidence to such?

What’s bs? This is pretty straightforward stuff here.

They’re not covered by the same life for a life murder punishment because in verse 22 the child doesn’t die. Like I stated above it’s referring to a premature birth, not a miscarriage in v.22. The actual Hebrew would read out as “her children go forth” meaning alive.

Verse 23-25 tackles the injury/death/abortion situation concerning the child. Read it again in a diff translation. Your ISV/RSV is subbing miscarriage (abortion) in for the lesser punishment in v.22 which is again, is a poor and misleading interpretation of that phrase.

22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely[e] but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands and the court allows.

23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
No, that all refers to the woman. Not the fetus. They couldn't check a fetus's eye or tooth. Duh.

I'll have the same opinion about our constitutional mechanisms then as I do now. Same as my filibuster position. I know you aren't used to dealing with consistency and logic around here, but we are not the same.
Riiiiiiight.

Great, I expect you to be cheering Trump on should he choose to take up such lunacy in his efforts.

Reactions: Girthang
Riiiiiiight.

Great, I expect you to be cheering Trump on should he choose to take up such lunacy in his efforts.
I'll be pissed that Trump had the gonads and Biden/Dems don't. But I won't be pissed at Trump for doing it. That's how our Constitution works, my guy.

I’ve seen very few actual conservatives claim Trump is too old. He has more energy than men half his age. Only faux conservatives like you would argue that.
Fine. What's that got to do with the low info voters I was talking about? Absolutely nothing, but if that floats your boat, have at it.

Every lefty posting today cheered this shit on 2020-2022. Ya know, for our democracy.

The whole point of Free Speech is so that no one can claim to be the arbiters of truth. Who gets to decide what’s true or not and why do they get to make that call vs. another entity. The Government has no business being that arbiter. That is Orwellian.

25 days now since a would be assassin nearly blew out the brain of the former, and arguably leading candidate to be next, POTUS, coming within an inch (literally) of potentially inciting a modern day civil war.

And nary a mention of it anymore in the press or daily TV news. No further updates on the shooter. No motive officially identified (though we all know what it was). No info on his contacts or communications, or the mysterious foreign accounts. No information on decrypting his phone.

I don’t think we will ever get the full story.

Last edited:
454283263_7831840636935912_476022495273003431_n.jpg
I'll take 2. Front yard/back yard.

Every country in the world is/has gone down the toilet in the last 10-12 years. Including the good 'ol US of A.
Are there any decent, conservative, God fearing, freedom loving countries left?

And how bad will it get?
It’s going to get worse. The WEF/UN is behind the majority of it. Why do you think most if the worlds leaders convene in Davos every year to discuss an Orwellian Tyrannical takeover of all our basic rights and freedoms by forming a One World Government, All under the guise of saving the planet from a “climate catastrophe.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT