POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's Mike Johnson, not Robert the Bruce.

A friend of mine, and former supervisor when I was in the Air Force, moved from Scotland with his family when he was 12. Anyway, he has tons of family that still live in Scotland, and he goes over a couple of times a year. He recommends visiting the Tomatin distillery.
Visiting Inverness, Orkney, Shetland and Aberdeen. Hit up Scapa Flow (Orkney) back in '84. Not much of a hard liquor drinker. Really interested in checking out the breweries on Orkney and Shetland. Also looking forward to sampling the "National Dish of Scotland", Haggis, Neeps and Tatties, which have been forbidden in USA since 1971.

Reactions: sefus12
It's Harris that doesn't want to come to the table and hammer out details on a debate. And frankly, I don't blame her.

But all we will hear is how Trump backed out of the debate, which is impossible, since his opponent has quit, and moved to Delaware.
He did back out, objectively so. If you want to make excuses for Trump, that's fine, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a weird, cowardly loser who whines like a child on Truth Fauxial.

We need a leader, not a petulant child.

He did back out, objectively so. If you want to make excuses for Trump, that's fine, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a weird, cowardly loser who whines like a child on Truth Fauxial.

We need a leader, not a petulant child.
That's impressive. You managed to stuff almost all of the Democrat talking points and buzzwords into only two sentences.

Well done. I wonder what they'll have you spouting NEXT week?

Fess up. Someone helped you didn't they...

Season 1 Laughing GIF

Had forgot about this

Guess thats one reason he was picked.

Pretty amazing noone in the press is going to ask about his incredibly concerning connections to china. No way hed get clearance if not in office. Its probably worse than joe which was unthinkable. Guess that's the other reason.

You left this off your news feed...

• Haha
Reactions: gobigbluebell
I’m too lazy to do the nobody meme. But here’s Walz…

All limits on abortion at any stage of pregnancy were repealed, as were laws requiring doctors to treat infants born alive after an abortion. References to "women" in the new laws were replaced with "pregnant people".
Not a fan of that. That is too far left imo.
Don't like the no exceptions right wing policy.
Don't like the full access left wing policy.

Kentucky already has an exception for rape and incest you stupid MF.
BS idiot.
There are NO exceptions for rape or incest in current Ky abortion laws.
Clueless, uninformed Fu**Tard.
Get someone to read this to you and
good luck dressing yourself today. 🤡

BS idiot.
There are NO exceptions for rape or incest in current Ky abortion laws.
Clueless, uninformed Fu**Tard.
Get someone to read this to you and
good luck dressing yourself today. 🤡

Have you ever read one of the links you posted? I think you’re batting .000 with posting links that back up any of your frothing at the mouth lunacy.

Have you ever read one of the links you posted? I think you’re batting .000 with posting links that back up any of your frothing at the mouth lunacy.
Are you another idiot claiming there are exceptions for rape and incest in Ky's current abortion laws????
Good God Almighty you all are dangerously uninformed and/or dumber than owl sh**.
Which is it?

When was this? I've been in the thread for over a decade and it's always been the same.

Maybe that's not a coincidence.

But you can just read the first few pages of this thread. Regular posters like chuckinden, deefense, jamo, cbpointblank, catdaddy, Z, LEK were all by and large far more capable at genuine discourse. Certainly before that there were many others. And it's not like things didn't get heated and contentious. That's why we have the single thread in the the first place, since half the paddock was political threads, but it was NEVER NEARLY AS STUPID as you people have made it.

Saw something this morning i thought very applicable: if you can't explain why you believe something, then its really just someone else's beliefs.

We see that many times a day, every day, just in this thread. Question is posed but all we get are either links themselves or direct copy paste from the words at the link. Literally never an actual independent thought.

Its exactly why i think the npc memes are the best. They are so spot on. Libs are literally a hive mind mouthpiece that just innately spout whatever theyre told.

Saw something this morning i thought very applicable: if you can't explain why you believe something, then its really just someone else's beliefs.

We see that many times a day, every day, just in this thread. Question is posed but all we get are either links themselves or direct copy paste from the words at the link. Literally never an actual independent thought.

Its exactly why i think the npc memes are the best. They are so spot on. Libs are literally a hive mind mouthpiece that just innately spout whatever theyre told.

Men don't possess ideas; ideas possess men.

Are you another idiot claiming there are exceptions for rape and incest in Ky's current abortion laws????
Good God Almighty you all are dangerously uninformed and/or dumber than owl sh**.
Which is it?

6 weeks and health of the mother exceptions isn’t good enough for you? How long do you need to kill babies? Why does a baby deserve to die because the father is a potentially a criminal?

Should we also kill babies that are fathered by murderers? Burglars?

Should Melania be allowed to kill all Trump’s kids because he’s a convicted felon?

6 weeks and health of the mother exceptions isn’t good enough for you? How long do you need to kill babies? Why does a baby deserve to die because the father is a potentially a criminal?

Should we also kill babies that are fathered by murderers? Burglars?

Should Melania be allowed to kill all Trump’s kids because he’s a convicted felon?
The question isn't whether the "fetus" deserves to die.... The question is does the government have the right to force a 10 year old rape victim to carry her rapist's baby against her will?
Who should have more say in that decision?? A non person clump of unformed cells or a living breathing human being?

The question isn't whether the "fetus" deserves to die.... The question is does the government have the right to force a 10 year old rape victim to carry her rapist's baby against her will?
Who should have more say in that decision?? A non person clump of unformed cells or a living breathing human being?

Some of us don’t discount the life of a baby based on the crimes of the father.

Assuming your link is correct, you have 6 weeks to kill babies in KY. After that, KY doesn’t let you kill the baby just because the father is a criminal.

If that’s not good enough for you, move to Minnesota where you’re free to kill babies all the way up until you hear their cries outside the womb.

Right now, the position of the Republican presidential candidate is abortion laws should be left to the states. The Democrat party, as best we can tell, wants abortion policy dictated at the federal level (and has threatened to pack the Court) and the democrat VP candidate has actually signed a law allowing abortion after birth.

If you are in favor of less government control of your life, flexibility to have an abortion if you want one and sane, non demonic, abortion policy, pretty clear the choice is Trump/Vance in November. That’s indisputable.

Why is there not more coverage of accusation that Trump received $10,000,000 from Egypt and that Bill Barr quashed the investigation ?? Is Statute of Limitations the reason ??

Last edited:
I'm still stunned that a Dem, that basically came in dead last in the primaries, is all of a sudden brilliant and cutting edge.

The media crushed her 4 years ago for giggling with no ability to discuss difficult topics, now she's the next Obama?

Im shocked so many Dems are getting behind her. This is like Russia, where she wasn't chosen by the people......she was chosen by a man who cant find Louisville on a map.
You can’t over-estimate how stupid the modern leftist is. They believe ANYTHING the MSM tells them. They won’t question anything. They are lemmings in the truest sense. That’s why they are so useful for those in power. The Left basically just has to use the media to tell said lemmings what to think and somehow convince a small amount in the middle to vote against the Right (not for the Left) in order to win elections.

1984, here we come.

Last edited:
And he was an E-9 until they deployed his outfit to Iraq. He subsequently quit, obviously didn’t finish the work to reach the E-9 and was demoted post military career back to E-8. He was not a command sargeant major as he called himself while campaigning.
wikipedia, for what it’s worth lists his rank as command sergeant major

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT