POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's Mike Johnson, not Robert the Bruce.

A friend of mine, and former supervisor when I was in the Air Force, moved from Scotland with his family when he was 12. Anyway, he has tons of family that still live in Scotland, and he goes over a couple of times a year. He recommends visiting the Tomatin distillery.
Visiting Inverness, Orkney, Shetland and Aberdeen. Hit up Scapa Flow (Orkney) back in '84. Not much of a hard liquor drinker. Really interested in checking out the breweries on Orkney and Shetland. Also looking forward to sampling the "National Dish of Scotland", Haggis, Neeps and Tatties, which have been forbidden in USA since 1971.

It's Harris that doesn't want to come to the table and hammer out details on a debate. And frankly, I don't blame her.

But all we will hear is how Trump backed out of the debate, which is impossible, since his opponent has quit, and moved to Delaware.
He did back out, objectively so. If you want to make excuses for Trump, that's fine, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a weird, cowardly loser who whines like a child on Truth Fauxial.

We need a leader, not a petulant child.

He did back out, objectively so. If you want to make excuses for Trump, that's fine, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a weird, cowardly loser who whines like a child on Truth Fauxial.

We need a leader, not a petulant child.
That's impressive. You managed to stuff almost all of the Democrat talking points and buzzwords into only two sentences.

Well done. I wonder what they'll have you spouting NEXT week?

Fess up. Someone helped you didn't they...

Season 1 Laughing GIF

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT