POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Cult attacks anyone who refuses to kiss Trump's ass.
Angry at him for following the law and not stealing the election in Ga.
Same with Pence. He follows the Constitution and gets excommunicated from the Cult.
It's like gang members that get shot for refusing to commit crimes or kill other gang members.
Sad how disgustingly low the Party of Reagan has sunk.
GUOmkHfXEAANZEH

As for Shapiro, he’s physically very short and has some very disturbing skeletons in his closet that we’re going to be released if he was the pick.

Walz was drunk claiming somebody was chasing him.

From the article:

Walz’s attorney, Russell Harford, later acknowledged that Walz “had been drinking” but said he was driving away from the state trooper because he “thought somebody was chasing him.”

“The state patrol officer turned around and, this is a little, a little bit bizarre, but Mr. Walz thought somebody was chasing him. The officer didn’t turn on his red lights and he — and somebody came up real fast behind him and he didn’t know what they were doing, so he sped up to try to get away, fearing that somebody was after him,” Harford said.

“Low and behold, it was a state patrolman that was behind him, so the faster he went, the faster the state patrol officer went. Finally, he did turn on his red lights. The speed was fairly excessive, judge, a lot over the speed limit. I don’t even know what was alleged in the complaint, it may have been 90 something. Mr. Walz had been — had been drinking, so I think there’s a sufficient factual basis, judge, to support the plea,” he continued.

Last edited:
Now you're just trolling lol. Trump was a disaster in his first debate with Biden and wasn't much better during his second if we're being honest. Biden was just worse. I'm sorry but no one going against Trump, who again is nearing 80, is scared to debate him.

On your second sentence, I'm not sure it's wise to claim Harris doesn't know what she's doing as Trump fumbles about and dickfingers a big lead away in days.

On your third, I'll give you two of those. I'm not sure why you're lumping in a hurricane. And the basement line didn't work in 2020 so it's not going to work four years later. Same with the cute nicknames. 'Sleepy' didn't take and 'Laffin' hasn't either.

Lastly, Harris has had the spotlight against Trump for two weeks. Calling her a disaster and posting little train crash gifs is cool and all but maybe chill on the dramatic takes? I was reading GYERO and saw your Harris post there too. You must have it in your mind that she's really going to win now or something if you're this worked up in August.

But I get it - neither would be most people's first, second, or third choices but it's what we've got.
What policies are swaying you to voting for Harris over Trump?

What big ticket items did Harris accomplish as VP?

How different is your description than say, the uniparty corporate media saying every single conservative is Hitler or worse than Hitler? And remember ... when DeSantis had a chance in the primary the media literally said he was worse than Trump.

One way it is different ... a bunch of average guys in a thread vs paid media hacks.

Look in the mirror man ... your side has gone so far extreme left, you have fundamentally and permanently divided the country. There is no "united" states. Congrats ... slow clap.

These people have far greater skeletons in their closets than any amount of Trump's billionaire playboy lifestyle indiscretions possibly could.

Walz was drunk claiming somebody was chasing him.

From the article:

Walz’s attorney, Russell Harford, later acknowledged that Walz “had been drinking” but said he was driving away from the state trooper because he “thought somebody was chasing him.”

“The state patrol officer turned around and, this is a little, a little bit bizarre, but Mr. Walz thought somebody was chasing him. The officer didn’t turn on his red lights and he — and somebody came up real fast behind him and he didn’t know what they were doing, so he sped up to try to get away, fearing that somebody was after him,” Harford said.

“Low and behold, it was a state patrolman that was behind him, so the faster he went, the faster the state patrol officer went. Finally, he did turn on his red lights. The speed was fairly excessive, judge, a lot over the speed limit. I don’t even know what was alleged in the complaint, it may have been 90 something. Mr. Walz had been — had been drinking, so I think there’s a sufficient factual basis, judge, to support the plea,” he continued.

That level of paranoia usually indicates something stronger than alcohol. (regarding Walz)

That said, the officer in that case was irresponsible for not lighting him up, with the blue and reds earlier than he did. (unless I'm missing something here)

The US doesn't have the oil reserves to sustain hyper production. If we had spent the last 50 years not importing oil we would be dried out. All the oil is in south America and the middle east. Everything left in north America is really ****ing expensive to get to and also destroys the land and poison the water table. The only viable solution for the US is a shitload of nuclear and electric cars. 70% of our oil use is transportation. Cut that in half and oil isn't an issue anymore.
Meanwhile, back in the real world...

Charger hogs, eh?

That isn't true (with regard to domestic oil)

The reason we have to import so much is because most of our refineries can't refine the "type" of oil we pull out of the ground. Which is easily solvable.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Don’t believe the hype. She is not ahead.
I don't want to but in an election in which even Trump should be WELL ahead every poll on RCP post 8/2 has Harria ahead I think. As well as the swing states being toss ups now. It is concerning ...... It wouldn't be as concerning if Trump could just stop shooting self in foot with mouth .

1 good thing is somehow Kamala didn't pick Shapiro - that would of made it tough getting Penn a very key state.

LMAO. This is the exact definition of "rent free". My advice would be to go on Reddit so you can feel welcomed and join the groupthink you long for.

Anyone noting how "left wing" Harris is just tiresome to you, not that its actually based in fact and relevant.

BTW Nate Silver also had Trump <40% chances to win on election day in 2016. He's good at explaining stats, but using 538 for polling data is laughable at this point.
Yep considering he was woefully off the two prior presidential elections.

Does Trump need Penn, Mich, Wisconsin to win. Is there a way to win if he whiffs all 3?
No, he just needs the Sun Belt and Nebraska's 2nd district to get to 269. Everyone is predicting that district for Kamala, but it's pretty much a dead heat there. (and that is with zero Rust Belt states)

Trump only needs 269 electoral votes to win. Not 270

I don't think that winning Maine's statewide electoral votes is off the table for him either.

Last edited:
A lady got stabbed 20 times. It was initially ruled a homicide but then changed to suicide. As AG his office was asked to look into the suicide ruling and they stuck with calling it a suicide. May not be exact but that’s the basics.

A 20 stab suicide? That is some admirable determination and "sticktoitiveness" (sp?)

• Wow
A lady got stabbed 20 times. It was initially ruled a homicide but then changed to suicide. As AG his office was asked to look into the suicide ruling and they stuck with calling it a suicide. May not be exact but that’s the basics.

I think he also had connections to the murderer. The knife was left stuck in her heart with her sweatshirt zipped up over it. The guy who killed her immediately called it a suicide in the 9/11 call (even though she’d been stabbed a bunch). Etc.

May not be exact on the details just going off memory of shit I saw on x.

Reactions: SenseMaker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT