POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Breaking: right wing thread who hates Harris doesn't like her pick and thinks it'll backfire on her.

Not like it will stop, but this thread and right wing media literally painting every Dem as "extremist far left" is tiresome and has less of an impact the more you do it. I'm shocked you guys, who probably even hate left Twix bars, don't like the pick.

FWIW, Nate Silver now has Harris something like 53% to win. If Harris does win, this thread and your party needs to look in the mirror. Just blaming cheating daily like children while still falling in line behind an angry man nearing 80 won't be the answer anymore.

You're a blithering idiot. Stick to your leftist radical ideology.

You're a blithering idiot. Stick to your leftist radical ideology.
And you're likely older and respond with constant insults while pretending you know what you're talking about. Sort of like you posting about our Governor's race, which you assured this thread Cameron would win and disregarded current polling to hold up some poll from months earlier. We're all wrong from time to time, cole, and you pretending you never are is also tiresome. No wonder you get your ass kicked in GYERO daily.

Hilarious text message exchange when told where to deliver the fake documents, "5 mins until I make the drop. I feel like a drug dealer.” Hahahahaha
GUQxMiFXUAAAUhS

Breaking: right wing thread who hates Harris doesn't like her pick and thinks it'll backfire on her.

Not like it will stop, but this thread and right wing media literally painting every Dem as "extremist far left" is tiresome and has less of an impact the more you do it. I'm shocked you guys, who probably even hate left Twix bars, don't like the pick.

FWIW, Nate Silver now has Harris something like 53% to win. If Harris does win, this thread and your party needs to look in the mirror. Just blaming cheating daily like children while still falling in line behind an angry man nearing 80 won't be the answer anymore.

Nate Silver knows his stuff, no doubt about it. Walz IS pretty far to the left, and I don't see how he "helps" her. Not saying he will hurt her, other than that, IMO, there were better strategic choices she could have made. Eventually though, she is going to have to answer for the economy and the border. If the Republicans can make that stick (which will require Kamala to face questions about those two issues), then I still think Trump is the better choice. Trump has a lot of paths to 269, and so I'm not to the point that I would call Kamala the actual favorite. But, we'll all find out soon enough.

Not sure how they can disguise his radical views. He's as far left as they come on LGBTQ/abortion/illegal immigration.
Which means they don’t really have any concern considering they feel comfortable with their fraud operation in the swing states.

2020 showed you just need to have your corrupt garbage in a handful of cities and that’s all it takes .

Breaking news!

Leftist who has pushed for importing new voters complains about people complaining about his team cheating!

This is truly shocking!

You can’t fight transparency at every turn while sneaking these people into the country and giving them the docs to get votes and then get upset at people calling you out on the obvious fraud.

And a leftist talking to someone about looking in the mirror is rich. Did you all do that in 2016? Nope! You double down as always, scheme and radicalize.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
There is nothing as weird on this entire rivals network as sambowieshin’s obsession with some weird hypothetical scenario he’s crafted in his mind that has never happened.

Literally never.

He’s now going to post a slew of links about the Alabama Supreme Court ruling on a law that was then quickly fixed by the legislature, or a teenager who traveled across state lines to get an abortion.

The FBI servers will be burning red hot over his searches, yet he still won’t be able to find a single example of the hypothetical he obsessed over.
Clueless. So very clueless. 5 minute Google search....

Nate Silver knows his stuff, no doubt about it. Walz IS pretty far to the left, and I don't see how he "helps" her. Not saying he will hurt her, other than that, IMO, there were better strategic choices she could have made. Eventually though, she is going to have to answer for the economy and the border. If the Republicans can make that stick (which will require Kamala to face questions about those two issues), then I still think Trump is the better choice.
I just point to Silver as he had Trump as a favorite with around 58% not long ago. That's how much things have changed. Now we need new swing state polling as national polling is currently going Kamala's way. I wanted Shapiro as it's close in PA and MN will go to Harris anyway. The right can go back to the riots and Floyd if they want but Harris' whole thing is "we're not going backwards" so focusing on things from 2020 may actually hurt Trump. I know deep down you guys don't want him to mention the "stolen election" because that's a killer for him and his allies. It's tiresome and people are over it. And yes, in a debate and in various interviews she will need to have answers for the economy and other important issues, just like Trump.

At the end of the day, not every Dem is an "extremist." I used to occasionally watch Hannity. When Hillary and Obama were going for the nom in '08, Hannity called Clinton an extremist when she was leading and then called Obama an extremist when he took the lead. It's part of a playbook decades old and it's tiresome. The right painted Joe Biden as an extremist in 2020 lol. It won't work as time goes on. Didn't work with Obama, didn't work with Hillary (people just hated her in general), and it didn't work with Biden.

Reactions: HymanKaplan

Breaking: Hitler hitler Hitler threat to democracy threat to democracy, Handmaids tale, project 2025, bigot bigot racist sexist authoritarian

Hage you figured out you're not enlightened yet...you just absorb information that affirms your confirmation bias?

Breaking: Hitler hitler Hitler threat to democracy threat to democracy, Handmaids tale, project 2025, bigot bigot racist sexist authoritarian

Hage you figured out you're not enlightened yet...you just absorb information that affirms your confirmation bias?
And you guys have every right to point all that out and you'll notice I never go in that direction in my posts. Yet I'm still called names and told I hate Jews or something. I'm not a vessel for the things you guys hate in life lol. When I respond, it's to the posts I see. I focus on the words here by posters, not what MSNBC is saying. And in this thread, 2020 was spun as stolen as Floyd killed himself on video, Dems either only win by cheating or "retards" or whatever cheap insult you guys like using vote for them, 1/6 wasn't an insurrection but if it was it was Anifa and the FBI, Biden is a pedo as well as most Dems, Dems apparently hate Christians and Jews, "they" almost got Trump when it was one dumbass, and somehow Harris isn't Black and/or Indian but let's make fun of her for being Black and/or Indian anyway. I mean, that's what I've read here and that's what I respond to.

Don’t believe the hype. She is not ahead.
Fake polls, I hear ya. The whole "whenever it's bad news it's fake" thing has really worked in the past, no?

Spoiler: it hasn't and if the right wants to continue with that playbook, then if Harris wins it'll be Harris vs an 83 year old Trump in 2028 and Harris will win again. Like I said before, cole already tried the whole fake polls thing with Beshear and Cameron when Beshear had a lead. How's Gov. Cameron doing right now?

It's a dumb pick by Harris tho, clearly bc they think the pro hamas sector of the party wouldn't come out if she picked Shapiro. And they're banking on that they can win PA bc fetterman won there against that cartoon doctor.

I'd just hammer all the progressive Charlottesvilles they've been cheering on every weekend with the pro hamas crowds.

Clueless. So very clueless. 5 minute Google search....

lol you did exactly what I said you were going to do - posted links that completely contradict everything you’re saying.

Correction… we don’t think it was the smartest play for Harris, but for the concern over alienating her antisemitic base, and what not.

@Nightwish84 oh enlightened one, the most extreme insane democrats aren't celebrating him bc he's a centrist. Btw, what are Kamalas policy stances, can't seem to find them anywhere on her campaign page or anywhere.

Wonder why this guy is pumped up

Again they're all in on thinking the hamas wing of the party will decide the election...she couldn't pick the sane candidate, bc he was a jew...uniting everyone once again I see

Last edited:
Hilarious! The Founder's disagreements over the role/extent of local/state/federal government in our lives is alive and well today with the Democrat and Republican Parties.
The Civil War never ended.... We just settle the disputes via codified law and elections instead of gun fire.
You're living in a fantasy land of wishful kumbaya.
Coming from a leftist who promotes failed "luxury beliefs" that harm 100% of those they say they wish to help.....you do not have a very good track record to analyze much of anything. Words have meaning. Diversity is never good. Excellence is.

LMAO. This is the exact definition of "rent free". My advice would be to go on Reddit so you can feel welcomed and join the groupthink you long for.

Anyone noting how "left wing" Harris is just tiresome to you, not that its actually based in fact and relevant.

BTW Nate Silver also had Trump <40% chances to win on election day in 2016. He's good at explaining stats, but using 538 for polling data is laughable at this point.

It kinda makes sense at the Olympics, everyone from all over, get a taste of their culture. But all internal sports? We're in a stadium in Lexington, Kentucky. We know we're in the USA. I don't even hate the jet flyovers. We're paying for flight hours anyway. Lump it in with the fireworks. But really no need for the mood killer where we all have to stand there in reverence before trying to crank it up 5 seconds later with the hype video.
Yikes if true.

How different is your description than say, the uniparty corporate media saying every single conservative is Hitler or worse than Hitler? And remember ... when DeSantis had a chance in the primary the media literally said he was worse than Trump.

One way it is different ... a bunch of average guys in a thread vs paid media hacks.

Look in the mirror man ... your side has gone so far extreme left, you have fundamentally and permanently divided the country. There is no "united" states. Congrats ... slow clap.

Her pick doesn’t make sense. She’s already going to win that state, he moves the ticket even farther left, and his resume is as shallow as hers.

Either monumental stupidity, or a big old FU since they know the fraud will carry them.
The real players for VP are smart enough to recognize there is a above a good chance that Trump wins the Presidency in November thus they've neutered their political aspirations. So the actual threats to the ticket held off until 2028.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Wow. Kameltoe Hairs blew more than Willey Brown....she blew her first task. She picked the Old White guy from MN....and not the Jew. We certainly can read a lot into that flub. Have radical Dems decided that Killing the Jews is better than having one as VPOTUS?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT