• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey? Doon

Hey, Dion. Stfu.

Im just going to start using liberal google search top of page to refute every damn stupid thing you pontificate about for pages and days.

I'm sure it's because of historical nuance and discrimination, right?
A couple of sports that would rather watch the women than the men: some of the gymnastics stuff and ice skating.

Or he actually understands the themes of the movie he starred in...

LOL A slacker that parrots other peoples' talking points, refuses to work, can't pay his rent, and spends most of his time drunk/high.

That's it. That's the "theme" according to the brothers that made it.

That sounds very "Democrat" to me.

Is that what you were going for Dion? Hahaha

(You lead with your chin on that one.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost In FL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you think Israel is?
Wait until the next daughters of the American revolution meeting when we can inform them that they're all Jewish.

Yes miss Jones you are Jewish. Ask a commie.

Wrong. So very wrong. Diversity of opinion is what led to the formation of the United States of America.
You think our Founding Fathers agreed on everything? If you do then your ignorance knows no bounds.
Diversity of thought yields better ideas and inventions. Disagreements are the seeds for better societies. Debate and argument provoke anger.... But also new thoughts, ideas and creativity.
The best rock bands had the most internal fights. Ask Van Halen, the Beetles, and the Stones about that.
No good marriage wasn't built on disagreement and compromise.
No great business is built on groupthink.
Diversity of foods, clothes, music, thought, race, and religion is the spark for the flame of Democracy we are.
Look no further than China, Russia, Iran and North Korea to see the dead end economies that result from zero diversity and groupthink. 90 percent of China's economic success is tied to stealing our ideas, copying our formula and selling their junk to our thriving economy.
Diversity is the main reason for why we are a great nation...period.
If diversity continues you get a divorce. The founders disagreements ended with unity. With consensus. Agreement. If the diversity was allowed to continue there would not have been the agreement that came in the form of the Constitution.

Diversity MUST end in agreement and unity. That is where strength comes from. Diversity allowed to continue weakens.
Wrong. So very wrong. Diversity of opinion is what led to the formation of the United States of America.
You think our Founding Fathers agreed on everything? If you do then your ignorance knows no bounds.
Diversity of thought yields better ideas and inventions. Disagreements are the seeds for better societies. Debate and argument provoke anger.... But also new thoughts, ideas and creativity.
The best rock bands had the most internal fights. Ask Van Halen, the Beetles, and the Stones about that.
No good marriage wasn't built on disagreement and compromise.
No great business is built on groupthink.
Diversity of foods, clothes, music, thought, race, and religion is the spark for the flame of Democracy we are.
Look no further than China, Russia, Iran and North Korea to see the dead end economies that result from zero diversity and groupthink. 90 percent of China's economic success is tied to stealing our ideas, copying our formula and selling their junk to our thriving economy.
Diversity is the main reason for why we are a great nation...period.
e pluribus unum

Unless disagreements end in unity you get divorce.

Bands? Let 4 musicians play different sounds at different timing....that is diversity. You must be on the same sheet of music or you have cacophony. Discord. You walked into a rake with that analogy.

Diversity is weakness. Unity brings strength.

Founders? The diversity ENDED with the unity of the constitution. Diversity of opinion brought us the civil war.

You might want to rethink how you made so many bad takes in one post.

If diversity continues you get a divorce. The founders disagreements ended with unity. With consensus. Agreement. If the diversity was allowed to continue there would not have been the agreement that came in the form of the Constitution.

Diversity MUST end in agreement and unity. That is where strength comes from. Diversity allowed to continue weakens.

e pluribus unum

Unless disagreements end in unity you get divorce.

Bands? Let 4 musicians play different sounds at different timing....that is diversity. You must be on the same sheet of music or you have cacophony. Discord. You walked into a rake with that analogy.

Diversity is weakness. Unity brings strength.

Founders? The diversity ENDED with the unity of the constitution. Diversity of opinion brought us the civil war.

You might want to rethink how you made so many bad takes in one post.
Hilarious! The Founder's disagreements over the role/extent of local/state/federal government in our lives is alive and well today with the Democrat and Republican Parties.
The Civil War never ended.... We just settle the disputes via codified law and elections instead of gun fire.
You're living in a fantasy land of wishful kumbaya.

loco.gif

I wonder how many "polls" we'll hear about this week? LOL

Did you not get my point? We don't have an only-Chinese NBA. Even though they enjoy it, work hard, have plenty of skills. If they're good enough, they play in the NBA. If their genetic makeup doesn't allow that, it is what it is. Same for women. Same for the CBA.

Of course we don’t, because the NBA sole purpose is to make money and provide entertainment. If you’re arguing the WNBA shouldn’t be around because it does neither, I won’t attempt to debate that but that’s not my money financing it.

On the amateur level, we divide sports up into all sorts of categories. There is a North American Chinese Basketball Association. I just don’t see the harm in letting females have their own space to do what they enjoy in a more safe, fair, and competitive environment when the biological gap (proven by science and years of trial and error) is to big to overcome in these men’s spaces. I also don’t take issue with a Chinese Basketball League, Catholic Youth Baseball, or Hispanic Schools Soccer League, Special Olympics, etc if the interest and popularity calls for it so people are able to participate and more enjoy a sport.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you think Israel is?
The Jews were on that land first. Another wild comparison that completely misses the mark.

Voters trust in Kamala's crisis leadership has vaulted her in the polls.
Or the really unlikeable old guy nearing 80 that the country is largely tired of who can't stay on message is beginning to fall behind.

Like I said before, this election could be the case of whoever dumped their old guy first wins. We'll see in Nov.

Or the really unlikeable old guy nearing 80 that the country is largely tired of who can't stay on message is beginning to fall behind.

Like I said before, this election could be the case of whoever dumped their old guy first wins. We'll see in Nov.
One press conference by Kamala, or a debate (which she is petrified of) will end this race with a quickness.

Kamala can't even define inflation. She is abjectly stupid, and has absolutely no idea what she is doing.

Today alone, we've had a hurricane, the biggest stock market collapse since 1987, and rising tensions in the middle east. And what is the person that wants us to trust her with the Presidency doing? Hiding in the basement.

Thanks, but no thanks. Kamala is a disaster. (and THAT is being generous...)

Who, in their right mind; would trust Kamala to deal with these problems? I mean, LOL It's ludicrous. 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Hell, I doubt she could SPELL half of them.

One press conference by Kamala, or a debate (which she is petrified of) will end this race with a quickness.

Kamala can't even define inflation. She is abjectly stupid, and has absolutely no idea what she is doing.

Today alone, we've had a hurricane, the biggest stock market collapse since 1987, and rising tensions in the middle east. And what is the person that wants us to trust her with the Presidency doing? Hiding in the basement.

A KH presidency being a disaster is Best Case scenario. The more likely outcome is it will mirror Armageddon.

Reactions: IdaCat
LOL A slacker that parrots other peoples' talking points, refuses to work, can't pay his rent, and spends most of his time drunk/high.

That's it. That's the "theme" according to the brothers that made it.

That sounds very "Democrat" to me.

Is that what you were going for Dion? Hahaha

(You lead with your chin on that one.)
🙄 Brilliant analysis, Ebert.

Now you're just trolling lol. Trump was a disaster in his first debate with Biden and wasn't much better during his second if we're being honest. Biden was just worse. I'm sorry but no one going against Trump, who again is nearing 80, is scared to debate him.

On your second sentence, I'm not sure it's wise to claim Harris doesn't know what she's doing as Trump fumbles about and dickfingers a big lead away in days.

On your third, I'll give you two of those. I'm not sure why you're lumping in a hurricane. And the basement line didn't work in 2020 so it's not going to work four years later. Same with the cute nicknames. 'Sleepy' didn't take and 'Laffin' hasn't either.

Lastly, Harris has had the spotlight against Trump for two weeks. Calling her a disaster and posting little train crash gifs is cool and all but maybe chill on the dramatic takes? I was reading GYERO and saw your Harris post there too. You must have it in your mind that she's really going to win now or something if you're this worked up in August.

But I get it - neither would be most people's first, second, or third choices but it's what we've got.

Armageddon is hyperbolic. But we would definitely pick up some steam towards our ultimate destination; fascism.

🙄 Brilliant analysis, Ebert.

If you think it's more than that, then by all means, I'd like to hear you tell the Coen Brothers what their movie is about. It's a vehicle for comedy. Nothing more.

Leave it to Dion to try and complicate The Big Lebowski LOL

Even by Dion standards, that is a whopper. 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

You are a unique bird my man. You have an unlimited capacity to suck the joy out of anything.

You are essentially a vampire.

Now you're just trolling lol. Trump was a disaster in his first debate with Biden and wasn't much better during his second if we're being honest. Biden was just worse. I'm sorry but no one going against Trump, who again is nearing 80, is scared to debate him.

On your second sentence, I'm not sure it's wise to claim Harris doesn't know what she's doing as Trump fumbles about and dickfingers a big lead away in days.

On your third, I'll give you two of those. I'm not sure why you're lumping in a hurricane. And the basement line didn't work in 2020 so it's not going to work four years later. Same with the cute nicknames. 'Sleepy' didn't take and 'Laffin' hasn't either.

Lastly, Harris has had the spotlight against Trump for two weeks. Calling her a disaster and posting little train crash gifs is cool and all but maybe chill on the dramatic takes? I was reading GYERO and saw your Harris post there too. You must have it in your mind that she's really going to win now or something if you're this worked up in August.

But I get it - neither would be most people's first, second, or third choices but it's what we've got.

That was a longwinded way of admitting that I'm right.

(and I honestly don't remember posting about Harris in GYERO. If I did, I probably meant to make it here.)

Wait until the next daughters of the American revolution meeting when we can inform them that they're all Jewish.

Yes miss Jones you are Jewish. Ask a commie.
Where do you think the Jews that went to Israel came from? Hint: The countries where religious bigotry no longer wanted them. That's y'all! Britain were the issuers of the Balfour Declaration. They controlled Palestine, they imported millions of Jews. Here's Truman himself talking about it:

OH God, Dion is back on the Balfour Declaration. This is going to be worse than watching Titanic (but longer)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT