POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will absolutely ridicule every one of you weird lefties who follow social media influencers just to piss yourselves off.

I’m not running Trump’s campaign. I don’t need to know which influencers he can talk to to broadcast his message broadly. Same as I don’t need to know anything about the NABJ he did an interview with.
KAMALA IS BRAT!!!!

Wtf are you weirdos talking about. I don’t need to know what that means.
I mean celebrate being ignorant if you want, but being uninformed only hampers your predictive ability.

It doesn't. At the competitive pro level, they can participate if they're good enough just like every person. For-fun levels are already participation based, not skill.

A broader spectrum of endorsed activities. Other things than just throwing a ball around. I was born and raised a UK fan in the SEC. I love sports. Football and basketball are religions here, that's why we're on these boards at all. It's too much. We need a shift in priorities. Anyone being impartial can look at coaching salaries and tell you that.

They're less physically capable players playing a game that was modified from an already existing form just to accommodate their inability. If women liked and watched women's sports, I'd be on here with a different take. But they don't. Because those sports were forced on them as a legal quirk of attempted equality. It was poorly executed, what Title IX really meant in spirit was that women would have the same opportunities men had. What that meant in actual practice was softball, because men had baseball. Women want equality, their own equal activities, not softball(a men's activity just kinda slapdash adapted for women because it had to be, legally).
FIrst- It does because there is no woman on this planet that could participate because there isn't one good enough.

Second, like what? sewing? Knitting? what "broader spectrum" women compete against men in things like Archery, shooting sports, auto racing, there are female jockey's, that's all fine and dandy, when it's basically managing a machine or animal doing the bulk of the physical work.

Third, Title IX was meant to give women more opportunities. and a place for those women to compete. nobody is forcing them to play those sports. they do it because of their love for the game. The face they don't draw like men isn't a product of Title IX. but it doesn't diminish their efforts either.

How about Sherpas? A single Sherpa ever made the NBA? No? Gotcha. I guess my example wasn't literal enough for you, some people have to be bashed with a blunt instrument.
The plant I work at imported tons of people from Nepal. Another dumb liberal program getting them here. So really dumb group for you to flex and use pseudo intelligence with.

Whatever they are good at I can promise the men dominate like anything else. The only caveat is if thier women tried to compete they would be dealt with. They treat women like property.

I have however have found them to be the most useless humans in existence I’ve experienced.

That's been my point the whole time. Sports have the place they do in our society because our society has been male dominated and they're male activities. Women should have activities for them as well, not just a pale imitation of male ones. All activities should be integrated, let the best succeed. In all areas.

So no title 9 and no women's sports? Just male everything?

This is your current and historical position?

I mean celebrate being ignorant if you want, but being uninformed only hampers your predictive ability.

lol wtf?

“Hampers your predictive ability” predictive ability of what?

Following influencers like a teenage girl has zero negative impact on my life.

I guess it makes sense why you’re a Marxist if you think following social media influencers is somehow worth your time. “Predictive ability” lol.

The plant I work at imported tons of people from Nepal. Another dumb liberal program getting them here. So really dumb group for you to flex and use pseudo intelligence with.

Whatever they are good at I can promise the men dominate like anything else. The only caveat is if thier women tried to compete they would be dealt with. They treat women like property.

I have however have found them to be the most useless humans in existence I’ve experienced.
So you don't like Nepali, got it. So you're not mad there aren't any in the NBA. But you would be about women?

So exactly like it is today? Thanks for coming full circle.
Yes. That's been my point the whole time. Exactly what I had posted before I edited it because I thought it was too vague. Exactly what it is now. There is no need for the WNBA. We have the NBA. What we need are activities women would actually enjoy that are equivalent to the NBA.

I would assume Blinken is the acting Pres right now as Kamala is doing everything but VP work right now and Biden is coasting into the last 5 months.

I like Blinken, he seems he is the middle for the most part. He can hold a PC and answer questions like a normal person compared to both sides currently.
Blinken is full of himself and a total diplomatic failure who believes in cozying up to the bully. A disaster to put it mildly

Reactions: blubo
So no title 9 and no women's sports? Just male everything?

This is your current and historical position?
No, implement Title IX as intended. Don't give them just a women's version of male activities, give them actual women's activities. Intellectual pursuits and competition instead of physical.

This is known as the continuum fallacy.

It's also a non sequitur to conclude that he wants to dictate what people can do. And it's spurious reasoning to conclude we can change sex simply because we have medicine.
Well, that looked difficult...

did you even break a sweat on that? did you type that left-handed? lol

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
I’d be fine with either in the NBA. I just know there is a better chance of a guy from Nepal making it than a girl from anywhere else.
But that chance is still practically 0 since there aren't any. And you don't have your panties in a wad over it. Same is true with women. If they're good enough, they play. Same as anyone else. Of any race, nationality, religion, or anything else.

@55wildcat @augustaky1

GUOlxeXXsAAFOys

I can’t stand certain Presidential candidates, but I can’t attack posters here for having a differing opinion.
(Except MidseasonTweak because his Dallas Cowboys thread was the absolute worst)

Like cooking, taking care of some paperwork and birthing children? Like how actual?
It's so telling that y'all's lizard brains go directly to "cooking" and "birthing". Almost everything worth being done in today's world is an intellectual pursuit. Do you dig ditches by hand at your job every day? No, they have backhoe operators for that. We've replaced physical biological power with mechanical. Women are just as capable of everything important in our society, it's time we restructured our social priorities to reflect that reality.

It's so telling that y'all's lizard brains go directly to "cooking" and "birthing". Almost everything worth being done in today's world is an intellectual pursuit. Do you dig ditches by hand at your job every day? No, they have backhoe operators for that. We've replaced physical biological power with mechanical. Women are just as capable of everything important in our society, it's time we restructured our social priorities to reflect that reality.

I'm pretty sure that was a joke...

Rowling isn’t a lefty, she’s a staunch liberal. She hates lefties. Her entire worldview is about defending the status quo from radical attackers, not upending it. Look at how she wrote the slavery of the House Elves. They don’t end slavery, they don’t free the elves, the elves like being slaves and the only difference between the ‘good’ and ‘bad’ guys is that the good guys are nice to their slaves and the bad guys are mean to them. The only one trying to end slavery(the lefty) is portrayed as a bossy, annoying, know-it-all who the normal people wish would just shut up.

FIrst- It does because there is no woman on this planet that could participate because there isn't one good enough.

Second, like what? sewing? Knitting? what "broader spectrum" women compete against men in things like Archery, shooting sports, auto racing, there are female jockey's, that's all fine and dandy, when it's basically managing a machine or animal doing the bulk of the physical work.

Third, Title IX was meant to give women more opportunities. and a place for those women to compete. nobody is forcing them to play those sports. they do it because of their love for the game. The face they don't draw like men isn't a product of Title IX. but it doesn't diminish their efforts either.

And even then, men are better than women. Jockeys and race car drivers? Name a famous or successful.one. Not Danica Patrick, she was all media hype, never won shit.

Men are generally better at darts, billiards, etc. as well.

Yes. That's been my point the whole time. Exactly what I had posted before I edited it because I thought it was too vague. Exactly what it is now. There is no need for the WNBA. We have the NBA. What we need are activities women would actually enjoy that are equivalent to the NBA.

Maybe they DO enjoy playing basketball you insufferable idiot.

Also, we don't 'NEED' the NBA NOR THE WNBA NOR any other sport league. But that would be rather boring, so stfu, idiot commie.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
No, implement Title IX as intended. Don't give them just a women's version of male activities, give them actual women's activities. Intellectual pursuits and competition instead of physical.

Jfc, women's activities are the 'intellectual pursuits'?

I thought you were a history major.

You're dumb as dirt.

I’ve actually done a lot of ditch work. I’ve always worked trades and you’d be surprised that women aren’t as good at carrying materials to the ditch and using the shovel to clean up around what you are digging to as men.

They are really good at what they are good at. Nothing you will argue for though.

Last edited:

Can she carry a 250 pound man down 3 flight of stairs in a burning building?

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT