How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
engineering.jpg
Women, generally, but not all, make a better sandwich.

Reactions: blubo
It's so telling that y'all's lizard brains go directly to "cooking" and "birthing". Almost everything worth being done in today's world is an intellectual pursuit. Do you dig ditches by hand at your job every day? No, they have backhoe operators for that. We've replaced physical biological power with mechanical. Women are just as capable of everything important in our society, it's time we restructured our social priorities to reflect that reality.
If it wasn't for "cooking" and "birthing" none of us would be here.

Can she carry a 250 pound man down 3 flight of stairs in a burning building?
No and nobody cares. If she designs a robot to do it more efficiently your male firefighter will be out on his ass too. Again, just fetishizing and mythologizing blue collar work.

** KA -- BOOM x2 **

Holy cow, Batman! I thought Trump was gonna let UKR get conquered by Vlade and his band of merry men?

WTF?

WTF?
Nah... Trump and his servants are getting ready to turn it all over to Putin and make $$$$ doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
There are plenty of women out there that would beat you into the ground in chess.

I’m sure you’re right and they do exist but I don’t think I’ve ever met a female who knew how to play chess or had any interest in ever being any good at chess.

However, soccer, softball, track, cheerleading, golf, etc are all actually activities a lot of females do want to do, generate excitement, etc. Chess has to be modified to “Chess Boxing” just make it watchable on the Ocho.

Reactions: Marleydogg
So the 250 pound man on the third floor is just going to die in a fire, unless a woman can design a robot in time to save him?
Why am I not surprised Dion despises people who do dangerous jobs or real physical labor. Only thing he hates worse are the people who give them credit for it. I bet he has a dartboard with Mike Rowe’s face.

Alvin Bragg is exploring the possibility of charging RFK Jr. for dumping a dead bear in Central Park ten years ago.

(this is not a joke)
Bragg is probably convinced it's a large hairy gay guy that RFK dumped. Albert don't need no stinking statute of limitations! He has political persecutions for daddy biden and Kammie to pursue.

Well. think how many people have never had the Biden laptop who opine about it. Are they "neutral"? Is "neutral" a good thing or a bad thing?
Are you serious?! He’s a dishonest, deceitful, unethical pos. It doesn’t matter what anyone else’s opinion was. He did know the contents of the laptop & that it was real. The FBI had the laptop since 2018. And, he then, knowingly, proceeded to recruit & convince 51 former intelligence officers to back up his lie.

It was straight up election interference. After the election, polls showed that anywhere from 17% to 53% (I’ve even seen it as high as 79%) of Biden voters would have voted differently had they known the laptop was real. Actually, it’s also treason & in ANY other era of our history, he, & the other 51, would’ve already been dealt with, accordingly.

I’m sure you’re right and they do exist but I don’t think I’ve ever met a female who knew how to play chess or had any interest in ever being any good at chess.

However, soccer, softball, track, cheerleading, golf, etc are all actually activities a lot of females do want to do, generate excitement, etc. Chess has to be modified to “Chess Boxing” just make it watchable on the Ocho.
First, that probably says more about you and the intellectual circles you travel in more than it does about the sexes at large.

Second, that’s part of the point, right? Sports are a leisure version of the skills we used to survive. Running long distances, throwing things with accuracy, yadda yadda. Now we need new skills in the technological world we find ourselves in, those of brain rather than brawn. So our society should be reflecting that instead of being tied to the old paradigms.

Why am I not surprised Dion despises people who do dangerous jobs or real physical labor. Only thing he hates worse are the people who give them credit for it. I bet he has a dartboard with Mike Rowe’s face.
You're actually not far off on Mike Rowe. I can think of few things more detestable than a conservative celebrity who made his fame and career off of working class people while advocating for policy to keep them stuck there.

Makes me sick in stomach seeing the name Harris on top of most current national polls. Trump is his own greatest enemy.

First, that probably says more about you and the intellectual circles you travel in more than it does about the sexes at large.

Second, that’s part of the point, right? Sports are a leisure version of the skills we used to survive. Running long distances, throwing things with accuracy, yadda yadda. Now we need new skills in the technological world we find ourselves in, those of brain rather than brawn. So our society should be reflecting that instead of being tied to the old paradigms.

It not only says a lot about me, but nearly everyone else as well and the reason women’s volleyball or soccer is more popular than a chess tournament. I’m not some outlier with that take.

These are old paradigms sure, but they’re also very much current and have been in some shape or form for what, 3-4K years? Society may eventually shift to the types of events you’re mentioning, but it won’t be anytime soon.

So for the here and now, can we just let girls play sports in their own leagues without getting trucked by a dude who (on average) is bigger, faster, and stronger or is going to be dragging his 13yo boner on them and fondling their breasts trying to defend them?

So funny that QueenieD doesn't realize the dem voters are just like the elves. They don't mind being slaves to the party, and in fact prefer it to thinking for themselves at all. From their emancipation through abuse at the hands of dems consistently throughout 150 yrs they have never wavered in their support of their masters.

Reactions: blubo
It not only says a lot about me, but nearly everyone else as well and the reason women’s volleyball or soccer is more popular than a chess tournament. I’m not some outlier with that take.

These are old paradigms sure, but they’re also very much current and have been in some shape or form for what, 3-4K years? Society may eventually shift to the types of events you’re mentioning, but it won’t be anytime soon.

So for the here and now, can we just let girls play sports in their own leagues without getting trucked by a dude who (on average) is bigger, faster, and stronger or is going to be dragging his 13yo boner on them and fondling their breasts trying to defend them?
It’s perfectly doable. You think kids in China care who can throw a football farther? They care about who’s at the top of their class. It’s all just about how we want to structure our priorities.

You're actually not far off on Mike Rowe. I can think of few things more detestable than a conservative celebrity who made his fame and career off of working class people while advocating for policy to keep them stuck there.
Yeah, I mean like going to trade school, earning 6 figures, and or starting your own business with no college loans is sooooooo oppressive. Fight da power!

On a very serious note, I sincerely hope you are very young and will grow out of whatever this is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT