POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe from the instant he announced his campaign with the now infamous "and some, I assume, are good people" speech? Politics was a bit more quaint before that moment.
GULlTM_aMAAwLqu

Trump went on Andrew Tate jocksniffer Adin Ross's stream today. And y'all boomers still say this stuff doesn't matter.

Curious what your point is?

Trump was at the national association of black journalists last week. Do all of their views align with Trump’s since he accepted the invite?

I doubt anyone here knows anything about this Adin Ross guy, I certainly don’t. But Trump seems to be taking opportunities to speak directly to anyone (I.e. their audiences) who will listen. NABC, streamers, podcasts, etc.

THERE IS NO WAY that this person passed the bar exam. Absolutely ZERO possibility. She's a complete idiot. I can see why dems relate

Come to think of it, she'd have had a stroke trying to get through half of the LSAT. THIS I'd what you get from a woman that has only mastered ONE SINGLE, important pole in her life

Trump was at the national association of black journalists last week. Do all of their views align with Trump’s since he accepted the invite?

I doubt anyone here knows anything about this Adin Ross guy, I certainly don’t. But Trump seems to be taking opportunities to speak directly to anyone (I.e. their audiences) who will listen. NABC, streamers, podcasts, etc.
That this stuff is relevant now. I don't like social media personalities any more than y'all, but it's part of the political scene whether anyone likes it or not. Have to know this stuff to be informed.

That's been my point the whole time. Sports have the place they do in our society because our society has been male dominated and they're male activities. Women should have activities for them as well, not just a pale imitation of male ones. All activities should be integrated, let the best succeed. In all areas.
So football should be "integrated" (coed?) and let the best succeed. So essentially male only, because no female on this planet could be compete in football at a collegiate or pro level and succeed. So therefore "integrating and letting the best succeed in and of itself segregates them.

And if Women should have sports that aren't a pale imitation of the men's sports, then what do you recommend? What causes the women's sports to be pale imitations of the men's?

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Adin Ross is a POS so it makes sense Trump would cozy up with him.

Reactions: Dionysus444
That this stuff is relevant now. I don't like social media personalities any more than y'all, but it's part of the political scene whether anyone likes it or not. Have to know this stuff to be informed.

Social media influencers with large followings are relevant as a conduit for politicians and advertisers to speak to the masses. Who’da thunk.

? I've always said let them compete. And had no illusions as to the rate of success they'll have. The difference is their losing matters to you for some reason. Why? You aren't out here advocating for 5' and under "MLB, NFL, and NBA sports."
If there was a woman alive that could legitimately compete at the NBA level and thrive better than anyone currently on an NBA roster, she would be on an NBA roster. But that's not the case. The closest they ever got was Brittany Griner and she would get destroyed in the NBA. SO you say "let them compete" ok, so I guess they're just supposed to humor them and let them try out knowing full well its a complete waste of time? Of course there are a lot of men and women who don't have the physical stature, makeup or ability to compete in either men's or women's sports so they don't pursue that or live vicariously through their children. Sports is open to kids of all ages and many are coed at a very young age, no problems with that, but as they mature they have to be separated, and the older they get the cream rises to the top and the short, fat out of shape kids or the kids with no skill or abilities at sports, eventually give those sports up once they realize they can't make their middle or high school teams. That's life, but to say women shouldn't have their own basketball leagues because it's just a pale imitation is pretty much saying they shouldn't ever even bother with athletics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dionysus444
Trump went on Andrew Tate jocksniffer Adin Ross's stream today. And y'all boomers still say this stuff doesn't matter.
Trump talked to somebody you don't like, so it's a matter of importance? Trump can talk to whoever the hell he wants, and so can Kamala. What's your point? I've never even heard of Adin Ross.

Reactions: SDC888
So football should be "integrated" (coed?) and let the best succeed. So essentially male only, because no female on this planet could be compete in football at a collegiate or pro level and succeed. So therefore "integrating and letting the best succeed in and of itself segregates them.
It doesn't. At the competitive pro level, they can participate if they're good enough just like every person. For-fun levels are already participation based, not skill.
And if Women should have sports that aren't a pale imitation of the men's sports, then what do you recommend?
A broader spectrum of endorsed activities. Other things than just throwing a ball around. I was born and raised a UK fan in the SEC. I love sports. Football and basketball are religions here, that's why we're on these boards at all. It's too much. We need a shift in priorities. Anyone being impartial can look at coaching salaries and tell you that.
What causes the women's sports to be pale imitations of the men's?
They're less physically capable players playing a game that was modified from an already existing form just to accommodate their inability. If women liked and watched women's sports, I'd be on here with a different take. But they don't. Because those sports were forced on them as a legal quirk of attempted equality. It was poorly executed, what Title IX really meant in spirit was that women would have the same opportunities men had. What that meant in actual practice was softball, because men had baseball. Women want equality, their own equal activities, not softball(a men's activity just kinda slapdash adapted for women because it had to be, legally).

Social media influencers with large followings are relevant as a conduit for politicians and advertisers to speak to the masses. Who’da thunk.
So maybe you should know who they are instead of being ignorant and ridiculing those who do? Duh. This is just one of multiple posts you've made disparaging people for knowing about them:
You are the only person here who consumes Andrew Tate content or has any idea what he talks about specifically. Others may be generally aware he exists at this point. He’s completely irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
So maybe you should know who they are instead of being ignorant and ridiculing those who do? Duh. This is just one of multiple posts you've made disparaging people for knowing about them:

I will absolutely ridicule every one of you weird lefties who follow social media influencers just to piss yourselves off.

I’m not running Trump’s campaign. I don’t need to know which influencers he can talk to to broadcast his message broadly. Same as I don’t need to know anything about the NABJ he did an interview with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT