POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks for restating the obvious. You can always be counted on for that.

I take it that you have seen something today that says she is a woman?

I have my doubts about that. That’s a man, man. Anybody with eyes knows.

Again, such an enormous outlier does nothing to alter the reality of what a woman is. It is at once amusing and saddening that you think this particular anomaly can rewrite that reality.
She was born with a vagina. Has always been a woman. Yet even you are here calling her a man. Proves you have absolutely no principles. All this trans talk is bull, just whoever you feel like hating on that particular day.

Always check the neck, dumbass. Jeez. Dating 101. But why am I surprised an incel like you wouldn't know that?

skynews-imane-khelif-algeria_6644597.jpg

27fdd318-9c31-4b34-bf62-5ef1c4d1d0f5_text.gif
She doesn't have an Adam's apple. Regardless, @JumperJack assured us:
It’s not. Women have vaginas. Women therefore compete against women.

Men don’t have vaginas, Karl.

She was born with a vagina. Has always been a woman. Yet even you are here calling her a man. Proves you have absolutely no principles. All this trans talk is bull, just whoever you feel like hating on that particular day.

What about that person's opponent? Were they nit a biological male that beat up women to the finals?

I know the messaging is to focus on the more complicated one, but there is another one too noone seems to care about.

What about that person's opponent? Were they nit a biological male that beat up women to the finals?

I know the messaging is to focus on the more complicated one, but there is another one too noone seems to care about.
No. There's no evidence of that either. Do you have some?

As we’re racing towards full blown war in the Middle East, would be good to know who is actually the commander in chief of the US military, and who currently controls the nuclear football.

Or the “journalists” in the media could continue figuring out how to drum up bullshit anti Trump conspiracies.

Clowns in the Harris admin just entered Hunter Bidenesque plea agreements with terrorists responsible for the largest terrorist stack in our nations history, that was used as the reason to start multi decade, multi trillion dollar devastating wars, and the Secretary of defense had to step in to stop it.

In what world does someone not run that decision up the chain? Obviously they thought the Harris admin would approve of the sweetheart pleas for terrorists.

It's definitely an explanation. Whether it's accurate about her is another matter. As of yesterday there have been no published tests that demonstrate that Khelif is XY or has elevated testosterone.
Another completely brain dead drone.

Reactions: SDC888
Will be interesting to see what happens this time. We know the Harris administration is filled with Iranian assets, and even if it wasn’t, they need to appease the Jew hating base.

Will congress finally declare a war at the behest of the MIC if the people controlling the Harris administration are unwilling to bomb their bosses?

Stock market crashing (we know we’ve been in an actual recession for months). US about to get dragged into a hot war in the Middle East. $36 trillion in debt.

It's gonna dive for a bit...part correction, and part sell off by those who don't want to see Kamala in office. A bump in the road, imo.

Reactions: WTF Cat
No. There's no evidence of that either. Do you have some?

• Lin Yu-ting did not appeal the IBA’s decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), thus rendering the decision legally binding.
  • Imane Khelif initially appealed the decision to CAS but withdrew the appeal during the process, also making the IBA decision legally binding.
LEGALLY, THEY DID NOT QUALIFY AS WOMEN.

There's your evidence.

If you move the goalposts, you concede the argument because YOU demanded evidence and it was supplied.

Exactly what you have been programmed to say.

Invincible Ignorance

Consider Trump's string of shifting stories surrounding the documents he stole. Trump would alternately plead ignorance of them and then claim ownership. It's important to note that in the documents case he's incontrovertibly lying because they are contradictions. One side of the statement cannot be true if the other is true.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
Invincible Ignorance

Consider Trump's string of shifting stories surrounding the documents he stole. Trump would alternately plead ignorance of them and then claim ownership. It's important to note that in the documents case he's incontrovertibly lying because they are contradictions. One side of the statement cannot be true if the other is true.
Still on the documents case that was dismissed? Did he have them in his convertible like ole Joe?

Imagine being a native-born Briton (imagine the absurdity of having to even use that term!) 1/4 of your country is now full of people that despise you, murder you, rape your daughters, despise your religion, your culture, everything about you. You finally lash out when they murder your children and your government comes after you!

Now imagine: nobody’s coming to save you from them or from your own Orwellian government. No beach landings, no airdrops. You have no weapons (thank God for the 2A).

You know that in another 50 years, your grandchildren will be a minority in their own country and God help any minority in a Muslim country.

Hopeless, sickening, sad beyond words. And every country in Western Europe is on the same path. We’ve said it for 30 years now: this was going to happen.

I abhor violence but I don’t see how anything but violence against their own governments can save Europeans. Otherwise, our children will see the end of Western civilization.
The end of Western Civilization is what they want. It's what the Globalists want. It's what Dion wants, because he hates America.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT