POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Concerning times seeing the market crash coming in the morning. Is it recession? Nuclear war? Both?

Nothing good thats for sure. People know something.

Speaking of potential nuclear war - think how insanely idiotic it was to let (damn near help) iran gwt a nuke.

If you have a state issued id, they have your face in the database. Take that to the bank. Tsa uses in at airports. Who knows where else its used.

Funny thing is this could solve election integrity but that will never happen.

thanks for restating the obvious. You can always be counted on for that.

I take it that you have seen something today that says she is a woman?

I have my doubts about that. That’s a man, man. Anybody with eyes knows.

Again, such an enormous outlier does nothing to alter the reality of what a woman is. It is at once amusing and saddening that you think this particular anomaly can rewrite that reality.
She was born with a vagina. Has always been a woman. Yet even you are here calling her a man. Proves you have absolutely no principles. All this trans talk is bull, just whoever you feel like hating on that particular day.

Always check the neck, dumbass. Jeez. Dating 101. But why am I surprised an incel like you wouldn't know that?

skynews-imane-khelif-algeria_6644597.jpg

27fdd318-9c31-4b34-bf62-5ef1c4d1d0f5_text.gif
She doesn't have an Adam's apple. Regardless, @JumperJack assured us:
It’s not. Women have vaginas. Women therefore compete against women.

Men don’t have vaginas, Karl.

She was born with a vagina. Has always been a woman. Yet even you are here calling her a man. Proves you have absolutely no principles. All this trans talk is bull, just whoever you feel like hating on that particular day.

What about that person's opponent? Were they nit a biological male that beat up women to the finals?

I know the messaging is to focus on the more complicated one, but there is another one too noone seems to care about.

What about that person's opponent? Were they nit a biological male that beat up women to the finals?

I know the messaging is to focus on the more complicated one, but there is another one too noone seems to care about.
No. There's no evidence of that either. Do you have some?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT