POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wrong. He’s in the middle of a defamation lawsuit with ABC. You know, the one where George kept repeating Trump “raped” that Carroll woman?

Which inevitably just leads to NPCs like you and Sam repeating the same here and everywhere else.

Do you typically work with companies you’re in litigation with? No? Wow, Sounds cowardly.
He agreed to a debate on ABC, bud. He is backing out because Biden isn't his opponent anymore. He's a cowardly weirdo.

Nah John, we're exactly the same doncha know? Everyone left of Mussolini is an NPC in their minds.
GUFnWhGWoAAQIHF

Well then, I suggest they look for the answer in the mirror, and not in the voting booth. Which was my point all along.
If that were possible they'd have already found it. We cannot eliminate poverty by just telling them to 'do better'. Most, for myriad different reasons, can't. Or they would've already. This is the essence of fascism. Work will set you free. Aka work or you die. The next step of your ideology is rounding up all the disabled people for execution.

If that were possible they'd have already found it. We cannot eliminate poverty by just telling them to 'do better'. Most, for myriad different reasons, can't. Or they would've already. This is the essence of fascism. Work will set you free. Aka work or you die. The next step of your ideology is rounding up all the disabled people for execution.

You've cranked out some pretty wild ones on here, but this is top-shelf, even for you.

Were you abused by a great uncle that was once a member of the Wehrmacht? LOL

I'm all in favor of helping the poor help themselves. The Democrats, by their own results, are not. Because they're fascists.

I absolutely did. And even quoted the Supreme Court. You were probably just too busy whining, to read it.

Go back and read my posts. I'm through doing your homework for you.
You quoted the Federalist Society:
From the Federalist Society (a group that advocates for originalist (which you've admitted to being) interpretation of the Constitution)

"There are weighty legal, moral, medical, and political or policy arguments both for and against abortion, at different points during the gestation period and under varying maternal and fetal circumstances. But those are not the stuff of constitutional adjudication. The point of Dobbs, as the Court repeatedly said, was to return those arguments to the political process, meaning “to the people and their elected representatives.” Moreover, the Court repeatedly made clear its assumption that those elected representatives would be state legislators."

Now, please STFU about it.
Which also doesn't at all mean what you're trying to say it does. So please, again, give one shred one evidence for your opinion.

You quoted the Federalist Society:

Which also doesn't at all mean what you're trying to say it does. So please, again, give one shred one evidence for your opinion.
You telling me it doesn't mean what it states in plain English, is not an argument. You got your ass handed to you, for the umpteenth time. Be a man and admit it.

Reactions: Lost In FL
You've cranked out some pretty wild ones on here, but this is top-shelf, even for you.

Were you abused by a great uncle that was once a member of the Wehrmacht? LOL

I'm all in favor of helping the poor help themselves. The Democrats, by their own results, are not. Because they're fascists.
The poor cannot help themselves or they already wouldn't be poor. So what do you do with them?

Honest question sam, did you actually READ that article about the Capitol Police? I don't think you did, or you would not have linked it. LOL
Yes, I read it and why would I not link the article? It details that the Capitol police were not fully equipped or prepared to deal with the type of violence that they endured that day.
So you are saying it's the cops faults that the Rioter in Chief whipped his cult into a frenzy that day and sent them marching to the Capitol to beat the sh** out of cops?? Ok.
Here's also what I read. Are these the M'Fers that your guy sings songs with and promises to pardon???

"One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake."🤬🤬

Yes, I read it and why would I not link the article? It details that the Capitol police were not fully equipped or prepared to deal with the type of violence that they endured that day.
So you are saying it's the cops faults that the Rioter in Chief whipped his cult into a frenzy that day and sent them marching to the Capitol to beat the sh** out of cops?? Ok.
Here's also what I read. Are these the M'Fers that your guy sings songs with and promises to pardon???

"One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs. One officer is going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake."🤬🤬

go back and read it again, paying attention to the attribution of fault.

You telling me it doesn't mean what it states in plain English, is not an argument. You got your ass handed to you, for the umpteenth time. Be a man and admit it.
You just claimed you quoted SCOTUS. You didn't, that isn't in there. You're arguing over the meaning of something the Federalist Society said(which you're wrong on too, but it's a moot point). Who tf cares what the Federalist Society said? I linked you directly to Dobbs itself over and over. Quote that if you want to support your opinion. Actually think instead of just regurgitating.

You just claimed you quoted SCOTUS. You didn't, that isn't in there. You're arguing over the meaning of something the Federalist Society said(which you're wrong on too, but it's a moot point). Who tf cares what the Federalist Society said? I linked you directly to Dobbs itself over and over. Quote that if you want to support your opinion. Actually think instead of just regurgitating.

You calling me pedantic is a riot. The article made clear (even though, you're right, it wasn't a direct quote) that SCOTUS insisted that what they meant by returning it to the political process, was the state legislators. But you conveniently left that out.

And you, being a self-described originalist (which is a tenet of the Federalist Society) should take it as gospel.

Now take your ass-beating like a man. You've been had on all fronts junior...

I know what we're doing NOW with them, and it isn't working. Maybe a little more "incentive" would help.
Yeah, just like all of history. In Victorian times you hauled coal until you physically couldn't move anymore from age. Then you died because you couldn't work to buy food to live. Eating to not starve to death is a pretty strong incentive. Didn't work. We're supposed to have advanced from that, yet here you are pining for a regression. The poor have always been with us, for millennia, but @HymanKaplan has the solution. They should just work harder! Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT