POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly. Trump didn’t need another guy like him. He needed someone who would bring votes. I don’t think he picks Vance if he knew he would be running against Harris .
Yet Vance brought votes from the rustbelt before he was name VP pick.... So now they are saying he doesn't. Stop listening to msm about this election. They are not even close to being impartial.

OK guys, off topic for a question, statement.

Am I mistaken in my thinking Mike pompeo is nonchalantly one bad mutha? It seemed he was the only dude in Trump's most inner circle that stayed loyal to him till the end.

And he is like the only person that the dem machine has not touched. The media don't eff around with him. No cases against him. And he's still by Trump's side. Just nonchalantly.

Seems like a bad dude and everyone knows it.

Or am I wrong here

IIRC, he provided some information to the John James (senate) camp, and the James camp presumably did nothing with the information.

That was one of the big problems - we didn’t just lose the White House, we gave up probably 3 senate seats (2 in GA and 1 in MI) due to the corruption and incompetence of the R party.
Some of the cases that got thrown out were thrown out because of politics. AZ had a suit where they got to look at 5000 votes and found enough anomolies to overturn the election and the judge decided to stop looking at ballots.... It's kind of scary when you think about our most cities in America and how many votes they can "produce".

Am I mistaken in my thinking Mike pompeo is nonchalantly one bad mutha? It seemed he was the only dude in Trump's most inner circle that stayed loyal to him till the end.

And he is like the only person that the dem machine has not touched. The media don't eff around with him. No cases against him. And he's still by Trump's side. Just nonchalantly.

Or am I wrong here
Deep state in my opinion. They haven't touched him because he's tied to cia and intel. He was only loyal to apoint and did deep state shit behind the scenes. I don't hate him but I really hope he isn't in this admin.

Some of the cases that got thrown out were thrown out because of politics. AZ had a suit where they got to look at 5000 votes and found enough anomolies to overturn the election and the judge decided to stop looking at ballots.... It's kind of scary when you think about our most cities in America and how many votes they can "produce".

I believe they were all thrown out due to politics.

The powers that can steal a presidential election can wreak havoc on the lives of judges and their loved ones.

I missed a few pages and not sure if you guys are talking about the black journo attack on him. If so, and if he said "black jobs" in that context, when the question was something to the effect, "why should blacks vote for a racist like you?", then in that context, there is nothing wrong with it.

now, if it was in a different context, then yes.

Was a hornets nest for sure.

Seen a lot of comments from black men that were there and appreciated he coming and was cool with things he said way more so than the women.

Reactions: Lost In FL

Or am I wrong here
The uni-party msm propaganda machine doesn't attack him, because he one of them. The guy is another purple tie wearing snake.

Reactions: UKUGA
And just so we're clear. Kamala did a rally in Atl with Mehgan Thee Stallion doing a concert and got around 10000 people but half left midway though Kamalas talk. Trump just did a rally in Atl and it went way different.... lets see how the media covers Trump in Atl.

The Biden Outfit has only fired ONE person…… a bald headed guy wearing lipstick and a dress that was caught stealing luggage.

Friends Leatylrs GIF

Biden knocks up the babysitter back in the day...kamala husband knocked up the nanny in an affair.

The decency ticket.

There's going to be a lot more come out about kamala...this is shat you get when there's no primary and no one has ever done any research on her

Of course, there's a leftist ploy here, they'll focus on this as what's the big deal, the right is obsessed with this...to distract from all the other horrible policies she wants. Same thing they did with Obama and the tan suit...it was a manufactured scandal by the left to make it look like this is all Republicans cared about to distract from him droning children and running guns across the border

It's all relative if they only compete against others under 6' too. Don't see us doing that. It's silly. Do you think it'd be more fair to have all white leagues and all Black leagues? Samoans and Guatemalans don't have the same genetic physical tendencies. Ethiopian sumo league, go!

I love this liberal argument. (Watch this, boys)

Now do IQ, Dion. (Bet he wont)

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Lots of 4-3 type decisions in the battle ground states during that time.

Of course, ignorant libs say 4-3 decisions reflect “zero evidence of fraud”.

Rather, it highlights how corrupt Democrats are.

Did the Libs control this far right court too? 😂

Like I said... It was the ONLY intelligent choice given the circumstances.
Biden obviously became physically and mentally unable to compete over the last few months. He went downhill fast. That happens with people his age.
Your bright idea to hold a full national Dem primary over the final 90 days left till the election is not only impractical and unreasonable.... It's asinine.
They created the circumstances intentionally, for crap sakes. Great theater on their part too make it seem she is the only option.

Yes, however over 90% of the reporting is negative, outright lies, propaganda, or smears. And it’s flipped the other direction for Biden or now Harris. You cannot refute that. You cannot produce evidence to the contrary. The mainstream media is state run propaganda at this point.
Trump has been found guilty of criminal fraud and settled 2 civil fraud cases.

So Trump got shot and his first instinct was to stand up and yell "fight, fight fight" and you think and dimwit San Fran political hack who slept her way to the top is rising due to reality....? LOL

It's propaganda dude. You are eating up as usual. She was hugely unlikable. Look at stories from the last 5 years. Nobody liked her. She is moving up because democrats told the media they needed to push her.
Before Biden dropped out, lots of voters were saying BOTH candidates were too old. Dims changed that. Pubs didn't. That's enough for a lot of low involvement voters.

Exactly. Trump didn’t need another guy like him. He needed someone who would bring votes. I don’t think he picks Vance if he knew he would be running against Harris .
With any foresight, he could have anticipated it. But no, not in his wheelhouse. It's an example of the chaos - his own supporters arguing about his VP choice - he creates. What candidate needs that?

And just so we're clear. Kamala did a rally in Atl with Mehgan Thee Stallion doing a concert and got around 10000 people but half left midway though Kamalas talk. Trump just did a rally in Atl and it went way different.... lets see how the media covers Trump in Atl.
How does the number of people showing up at a rally determine an election outcome? How'd that work in 2020? Save the stolen election bs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT