POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My guy, please don't respond with a tiktok and a tweet from something called Insurrection Barbie. There aren't "black jobs" just like there aren't "white jobs" or "Indian jobs." Trump made a massive mistake. He can still win but you don't need to carry his water on every mistake he makes. Hillary was 100% wrong calling millions of voters Deplorables. Donald was wrong here.

FWIW, the next time you see or talk to an African American, ask them if they currently have a black job. See how well that person takes the question. We just have jobs in this country. There are good ones and bad ones but we don't have "black jobs."

Well, I guess the movement. If you wear the Trump gear and have gone to see him multiple times, you're MAGA. And that's not some terrible thing but fair is fair in politics. We watched the right turn "liberal" into a dirty word for years. Now the left is doing the same with anything associated with Trump. It's all petty of course, but that's politics.

That’s who just reposted the video. Don’t be dense. Already had lots of convos with black people about this way before Trump said it. There are jobs that are more represented by the black community. It’s the same ones they’ve held marches and rallies for protecting literally chanting “black jobs.” It’s the same ones Obama said illegal immigration was affecting when he was Pres.

Set the Trump agenda and the race baiting aside and start looking at the numbers and what’s taking place.

Hey, I agree with you.

For the moment, let's set Vance aside, and concentrate on what Trump needs to do, to throw some ice cold water on the Dem's momentum, and what I suggested earlier (keeping in mind that we're excluding replacing Vance) would absolutely do it.

Forget about Harris' race, laugh, annoying habits. Just concentrate on issues. The issues are enough, I promise you.
My point is that Dems don't have momentum... they have propaganda. You either accept the propaganda or laugh at it. She is who she's always been You either think she went from record low unfavorable and 2% polling in the last election and now is apparently super awesome without accomplishing anything without anything weird happening or realize it's all propaganda.

I just react to propaganda different than you do apparently. For instance... Kamala saying "I'm not finished" during her debate with Pence is on google more than Trump saying "fight fight fight" after being shot.... That is straight up media manipulation and you act like Trump could do something that would stop the manipulation.

It's why I laugh at the Desantis people. They act like all this stuff wouldn't be turned on him. If he were the candidate, he'd be looking at investigations and media scrutiny.... unless he played ball which means he wasn't who they thought he was....

Biden/Kamala let 10 million illegals into this country without even trying to slow them down. It was on purpose. They don't care about you or me. They want to win elections and they will bring in whatever illegal immigrant they have to and it doesn't matter if they hurt our country. If they are rapist or murderers they are still going to be allowed in...

And I've told this a few times but will repeat it. I had a buddy who was beat to death by an illegal immigrant who had been deported like 17 times. He just kept coming back across and killing and raping we didn't do shit. That isn't what first world countries do. You people are living in some kind of fantasy world where you just ignore this shit.

That’s who just reposted the video. Don’t be dense. Already had lots of convos with black people about this way before Trump said it. There are jobs that are more represented by the black community. It’s the same ones they’ve held marches and rallies for protecting literally chanting “black jobs.” It’s the same ones Obama said illegal immigration was affecting when he was Pres.

Set the Trump agenda and the race baiting aside and start looking at the numbers and what’s taking place.
Trump needs to use his words more wisely. He has in the past. He knew he screwed up. He said black jobs, the interviewer, rightfully offended, asked what are black jobs, and Trump quickly said all jobs. It was awkward and foolish. Luckily it's still summer and this will be forgotten by Sept., if Trump and Vance stop focusing on Harris being a woman, her blackness, and insinuating that she sleeps around. That works here, with Catturd and Johnny MAGA, and in ruby red states. He has those voters already.

FWIW, I'm not here rubbing it in. Guy still has a great chance to win. I'm just bored and this made the race interesting. Biden dropped the ball so hard I thought this was over in July.

My point is that Dems don't have momentum... they have propaganda. You either accept the propaganda or laugh at it. She is who she's always been You either think she went from record low unfavorable and 2% polling in the last election and now is apparently super awesome without accomplishing anything without anything weird happening or realize it's all propaganda.

I just react to propaganda different than you do apparently. For instance... Kamala saying "I'm not finished" during her debate with Pence is on google more than Trump saying "fight fight fight" after being shot.... That is straight up media manipulation and you act like Trump could do something that would stop the manipulation.

It's why I laugh at the Desantis people. They act like all this stuff wouldn't be turned on him. If he were the candidate, he'd be looking at investigations and media scrutiny.... unless he played ball which means he wasn't who they thought he was....

Biden/Kamala let 10 million illegals into this country without even trying to slow them down. It was on purpose. They don't care about you or me. They want to win elections and they will bring in whatever illegal immigrant they have to and it doesn't matter if they hurt our country. If they are rapist or murderers they are still going to be allowed in...

And I've told this a few times but will repeat it. I had a buddy who was beat to death by an illegal immigrant who had been deported like 17 times. He just kept coming back across and killing and raping we didn't do shit. That isn't what first world countries do. You people are living in some kind of fantasy world where you just ignore this shit.
I don't react to propaganda, but low information voters (which is most of them) DO.

I'm with you on the facts. Kamala has a terrible record. So make it about THAT, and only THAT.

Trump needs to use his words more wisely. He has in the past. He knew he screwed up. He said black jobs, the interviewer, rightfully offended, asked what are black jobs, and Trump quickly said all jobs. It was awkward and foolish. Luckily it's still summer and this will be forgotten by Sept., if Trump and Vance stop focusing on Harris being a woman, her blackness, and insinuating that she sleeps around. That works here, with Catturd and Johnny MAGA, and in ruby red states. He has those voters already.

FWIW, I'm not here rubbing it in. Guy still has a great chance to win. I'm just bored and this made the race interesting. Biden dropped the ball so hard I thought this was over in July.

Yeah, getting wrapped up in the race, gender and sexual exploitations is a fools game that no doubt the left wants to bait him into.

Hammer her on her record but you have to be able to say things like black jobs, black colleges, and black communities without the left screaming “racist”.

Maybe there’s a better way to do it, maybe not.

Reactions: SDC888
Yeah, getting wrapped up in the race, gender and sexual exploitations is a fools game that no doubt the left wants to bait him into.

Hammer her on her record but you have to be able to say things like black jobs, black colleges, and black communities without the left screaming “racist”.

Just point to black employment rates, record funding for black colleges etc. under your administration.

After all is said and done, the economy might end up deciding the race. And it's not looking great for Kamala. Even more so if the Fed doesn't cut rates next month.
Oh its going down fast now. A few podcast I watch had some big investors that were predicting a tsunami of bad news this spring and a recession this summer have said they were only off by a few months. Banks are failing again after biggest number since 2008... which puts us in 1920's timeframe if this keeps up. Layoffs keep going up even though they tout job growth.... 23 months in a row of jobs numbers being revised down which is a record. CPI being adjusted multiple time in 3 years instead of every few years in order to keep inflation numbers under 10%....

Look for the FED to cut rates not once but 3 times before Dec. Inflation will tick back up but they are trying to stave off a full blown crash. The numbers look horrible if you look at them in historical context.

I think Trump has been on the right path before with speaking with African Americans. I liked the whole "what do you have to lose voting for me" thing. He went into a room that likely wasn't voting for him, knew it, and was on the attack from moment one. When he's challenged even a little, and from a woman no less, he has a pattern of quickly turning into a prick who seemingly thinks women are less than. Does he believe that? Who knows. Once you add Vance's whole 1960s Mad Men no kid having cat lady thing, people begin picking up on a vibe of "do these two just not like women with opinions or something?" At the same time you've got a younger woman who loves to smile and straight up says say that shit to my face. In like ten days this suddenly became a tight race.

I missed a few pages and not sure if you guys are talking about the black journo attack on him. If so, and if he said "black jobs" in that context, when the question was something to the effect, "why should blacks vote for a racist like you?", then in that context, there is nothing wrong with it.

now, if it was in a different context, then yes.

Losers make excuses.
But muh Russian collusions!
R.9e86f6b79892d336ea2c0a5e8f7cc90d

I think Trump has been on the right path before with speaking with African Americans. I liked the whole "what do you have to lose voting for me" thing. He went into a room that likely wasn't voting for him, knew it, and was on the attack from moment one. When he's challenged even a little, and from a woman no less, he has a pattern of quickly turning into a prick who seemingly thinks women are less than. Does he believe that? Who knows. Once you add Vance's whole 1960s Mad Men no kid having cat lady thing, people begin picking up on a vibe of "do these two just not like women with opinions or something?" At the same time you've got a younger woman who loves to smile and straight up says say that shit to my face. In like ten days this suddenly became a tight race.
So he went form 8%ish to 16%ish to looking at 23%ish.... and you want to tell him he doesn't know what he's doing.... THis is modern American folks. Some know nothing asshole telling a successful person what they should be doing.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Yes, however over 90% of the reporting is negative, outright lies, propaganda, or smears. And it’s flipped the other direction for Biden or now Harris. You cannot refute that. You cannot produce evidence to the contrary. The mainstream media is state run propaganda at this point.
has been for 20+ years now.

gg
Are you serious? It’s August the 3rd, Trump is in a better position at this time in either 2 elections, by far, abd you’re panicking…or trying to push a narrative.
no dude you don’t know he’s leading. There is a trend happening. It isn’t a narrative. The trend and momentum are heavily behind Harris. You can say trump is in a better position and ignore the direction of this race. Harris is basically tied with trump but they have a vp to pick and the dnc. It’s like cal in mid time at uk. On paper he looked good but the trend of the program brought us some serious losing. The polls, the betting markets are moving away from trump not toward him.

I think Vance is a poor choice, because he doesn't temper the worst parts of Trump. They are both too bombastic.
Exactly. Trump didn’t need another guy like him. He needed someone who would bring votes. I don’t think he picks Vance if he knew he would be running against Harris .

Barris is the man. He nailed the last few elections down to the specific precincts. He was one of the guys who pointed out more votes were cast in some Mich districts than they had registered voters.... All totally legal of course.

IIRC, he provided some information to the John James (senate) camp, and the James camp presumably did nothing with the information.

That was one of the big problems - we didn’t just lose the White House, we gave up probably 3 senate seats (2 in GA and 1 in MI) due to the corruption and incompetence of the R party.

Reactions: hmt5000
Exactly. Trump didn’t need another guy like him. He needed someone who would bring votes. I don’t think he picks Vance if he knew he would be running against Harris .

He was on video on the golf course saying Joe was dropping out and would be replaced by Kamala well before he picked Vance.

The video was taken days before he was shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT