POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your skull is thick. They are good enough to play. WITH PEOPLE OF THEIR SAME CHROMOSOMAL MAKEUP! That biological and anatomical fact does not make them able to compete at the same level as men with XX chromosomes. Even in the rarest of instances they fail. The ONLY way a sport like football or basketball or any other combat or physical sport could function coed would be to force it. And those women would get hurt. There’s not a woman alive who could make an NFL or NBA roster based on skill, strength and ability, you know that, we all know that fact. And that’s PRECISELY why they’re segregated.
It's absolutely odd that you would need to explain this to another supposed adult. While they project and call others "cults" they have an ideology that seems to be in direct conflict with reality most of the time.

Hey everybody, here’s the voice of liberalism saying that thing that they told you last week was a right wing conspiracy.

At this point, if you’re a native born American who voted Democrat, you have to know you’re betraying your people.

Jaw dropping that a Jew would write an article like this. Do American Jews even study history?

I have no idea what Free Will has to do with what we're talking about. Nor do I know what you're referring to by "you repeatedly ignore your team lying." That seems like you just making stuff up. Sure, I don't believe in most of what Republicans say and think their lies are both more numerous and more significant. Such as Trump claiming the FBI planted the documents and he wanted them back. I do trust Trump is telling the truth when he claims he wants to be dictator.
Which of these “lies” are more numerous and more significant? Please go into some detail? Which lies are more significant than the Russia collusion lie, the Hunter Biden laptop lies, the Covid lies, the censoring of anyone who questioned those lies, the border crisis lies, the lies about Biden’s cognitive state, telling us not to believe everything we can plainly see and hear with our own eyes and ears, the blatant lies about the assassination attempt, the planting of evidence in the Trump cases, or the lies about the administration working with the DA’s in all of the Trump cases to use law fair to bring down Trump. we can go on and on for days on end with the lies from the left. So once again, what lies are more numerous or more significant?

I have no idea what Free Will has to do with what we're talking about. Nor do I know what you're referring to by "you repeatedly ignore your team lying." That seems like you just making stuff up. Sure, I don't believe in most of what Republicans say and think their lies are both more numerous and more significant. Such as Trump claiming the FBI planted the documents and he wanted them back. I do trust Trump is telling the truth when he claims he wants to be dictator.
You admit multiple times in ONE post that you are stupid. Thank you. Also, you continue the programming lie about dictator while ignoring someone on your side who said they wanted to ... now go do some research and come back and tell us which dim said it.

If I’m the Trump camp, I suggest having a townhall debate and an empty chair and just play Kamala’s own words on issues. Then offer your rebuttal, do a big smirk to it. The networks will cover it and mock it but they will have to hear Kamala’s own positions.

45+ seconds and she didn't say a GD thing. Always with the hand movement as if that makes her incoherent statements coherent (they don't - it's obviously a practiced routine that someone has convinced her makes her seem on the ball). She literally spoke about what inflation is as if speaking to a minor child and how important it is to people and said it's a high priority. Which means what, exactly? Does she/Dims have a plan to combat inflation? Government overspending? Border patrol? Propping up SS and Medicare? Energy independence? Or are all questions going to be answered in this manner, i.e., with non sequiturs that never actually, you know, answer the f***ing question? Is she really this dumb or is she so woefully underprepared that she needs to BS around every single question that is asked of her? Evidently, she is once again skipping the morning briefings and not practicing for speeches or public appearances. And this is the 'savior' of the Dim party? Too lazy to actually do the work of being a leader? I'd 10:1 vote for the kook RFK Jr. before I'd vote for Kamala for anything. What, exactly, is she qualified to do that doesn't include some sort of sex work?

Speaking of Mussolini, FDR was such a fan that he sent his own aides to study under him.

True story. Those two had quite the bromance.

Updated

In a letter to journalist John Lawrence, a Mussolini admirer, FDR confessed, “I don’t mind telling you in confidence that I am keeping in fairly close touch with that admirable Italian gentleman.”
In June 1933, FDR wrote his Italian ambassador Breckinridge Long—another Mussolini admirer—regarding the fascist despot. “There seems no question he is really interested in what we are doing and I am much interested and deeply impressed by what he has accomplished and by his evidenced honest purpose in restoring Italy.”

From FDR’s point of view, Mussolini had gotten an earlier start in expanding state power in a way that FDR himself intended; Italy under the Duce seemed to have moved further down the progressive road than America. So FDR urged leading members of his brain trust to visit Italy and study Mussolini’s fascist policies to see which of them could be integrated into the New Deal.

Last edited:
Dont they have an extra x chromosome?

I do admit this is a little more complicated because of that, but if there is an x chromosome the person is genetically a male.

Its all fairly irrelevant because iirc there is another purely trans person who also beat up a woman in boxing that isnt getting nearly as much attention because of the semi defensible one that got all the attention
You mean Y, right? Females are XX, males are XY. She passed every test required for the IOC, people aren't sure whether that requires a chromosome test or not. So we don't know, but it's assumed she doesn't. Regardless, she was born with a vagina and has been a woman her entire life. Hard to say she isn't one.

Trump has already said it won't be Haley though. His ego won't let him after she's openly criticized him this much.
GT-uSNtXAAAxOsT

Your skull is thick. They are good enough to play. WITH PEOPLE OF THEIR SAME CHROMOSOMAL MAKEUP! That biological and anatomical fact does not make them able to compete at the same level as men with XX chromosomes. Even in the rarest of instances they fail. The ONLY way a sport like football or basketball or any other combat or physical sport could function coed would be to force it. And those women would get hurt. There’s not a woman alive who could make an NFL or NBA roster based on skill, strength and ability, you know that, we all know that fact. And that’s PRECISELY why they’re segregated.
There isn't even a WNFL. There is no women's football. The WNBA is completely subsidized. If they want to play, go for it. But pretending like it's real competition just for optics is silly.

Last edited:
You nailed it. That settles the trans debate. You win that round...
So what about someone who was born with female genitalia, has lived their entire life as a woman. Is a woman. That's a man, just because she has some genetic difference? Seems a bit more complicated, huh?

You mean Y, right? Females are XX, males are XY. She passed every test required for the IOC, people aren't sure whether that requires a chromosome test or not. So we don't know, but it's assumed she doesn't. Regardless, she was born with a vagina and has been a woman her entire life. Hard to say she isn't one.

Probably. Doesn't surprise me i had it mixed up.

Were they also born with a penis?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
45+ seconds and she didn't say a GD thing. Always with the hand movement as if that makes her incoherent statements coherent (they don't - it's obviously a practiced routine that someone has convinced her makes her seem on the ball). She literally spoke about what inflation is as if speaking to a minor child and how important it is to people and said it's a high priority. Which means what, exactly? Does she/Dims have a plan to combat inflation? Government overspending? Border patrol? Propping up SS and Medicare? Energy independence? Or are all questions going to be answered in this manner, i.e., with non sequiturs that never actually, you know, answer the f***ing question? Is she really this dumb or is she so woefully underprepared that she needs to BS around every single question that is asked of her? Evidently, she is once again skipping the morning briefings and not practicing for speeches or public appearances. And this is the 'savior' of the Dim party? Too lazy to actually do the work of being a leader? I'd 10:1 vote for the kook RFK Jr. before I'd vote for Kamala for anything. What, exactly, is she qualified to do that doesn't include some sort of sex work?
Inflation has three syllables and starts with "I".

Reactions: AustinTXCat
One of my new favorite things is to use ChatGPT and then call out its inaccuracy. I've done this with sports and politics but recently with politics it has been like this

I ask the question

ChatGPT gives me "there's no solid evidence to suggest..."

That's inaccurate because what about this?

ChatGPT: Well, yeah....

Without fail, whenever it's anything political, this is how it goes.

I just brought it up to re-check myself with the Mussolini post.

ChatGPT answers were

"There’s no evidence that Franklin D. Roosevelt sent any of his aides to study under Benito Mussolini. However, in the early years of Mussolini's rule, some Americans, including some in the Roosevelt administration, were intrigued by his ability to stabilize Italy and implement large-scale public works."

Then I issue the rebuttal

"There is a nuanced history regarding the relationship between early 20th-century leaders like FDR and Mussolini, but it's more complex than simply sending aides to study under Mussolini."

Then ultimately after another rebuttal

"There are some instances and historical anecdotes that suggest FDR and his administration had an interest in Mussolini's policies during the early years of his regime, though the extent and nature of this interest can be debated."

I have more success convincing AI it's wrong than my own wife.

Last edited:
The left knows how dumb and brainwashed their base's child-like brains are that they literally brainstormed this as the biggest insult to pander to women and Gen Z.

Sure, the left wants public parades with naked guys around kids as they walk like them like a dog, wants drags reading to your kids, wants trannies in your bathroom and dominating your daughter's sports, and wants to mutilate children, but "Republicans r so weiiird."

Dumbest people. I can't believe we have to share a country with this.

GUA2l8oXUAAziRI

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT