POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many BLM protesters were sentenced to jail for their riots. Many J6th rioters were sentenced to jail for their riots.
I don't see the problem here. Why do you??
GT-6mT2XgAE-FcS

Kudos to Mitch & most of the rest of the Senate Pubs. Wouldn't have been stopped w/o them.

"The Senate blocked a bipartisan tax measure on Thursday, and the headlines will shout that the GOP denied cash for children in poverty. But Republicans deserve credit (Read Leader Mitch.)for declining to entrench an anti-work entitlement in exchange for popular business tax breaks. The Senate voted 48-44 not to advance the tax bill negotiated by Oregon Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden and GOP House Ways and Means Chairman Jason Smith. ...........

The business community lobbied hard for the measure, so all the more notable that GOP Senators Read Leader Mitch. noticed they’d been outfoxed by Mr. Wyden. The bill’s changes to the child tax credit are arcane but amount to large cash subsidies to households that owe no income tax. The changes are temporary, but Democrats vow to make this a guaranteed income for parents. The bill’s changes mean a parent of three could claim $4,800 in cash credits with only about $13,000 of earnings, down from the roughly $34,500 required under the current credit system, according to estimates from the Foundation for Government Accountability.
Democrats have maligned Republicans as indifferent to struggling children, but the GOP can defend steady work as essential to improving a family’s circumstances. The discipline and norms of parents and neighbors who work are crucial to helping children escape poverty, and this is one of the few cultural choices government can influence through the welfare state.
Children fare better economically in the long run if they grow up in communities where the adults around them are employed at high rates. That’s one insight of a new study from Harvard University’s Raj Chetty and his colleagues.
But Democrats refused to revisit the anti-work provisions. Particular credit is due GOP Sens. Mike Crapo (Idaho) and Thom Tillis (North Carolina), whose opposition lent a backbone to Republicans who might otherwise wave through the changes as politically popular with voters and business supporters.
A mere three Republicans supported the bill, as most have concluded the party can drive a harder bargain when the 2017 tax cuts expire next year. Vice President Kamala Harris is promising huge tax increases if she wins, and Donald Trump is so far mostly offering vote-buying sops such as exempting taxes on tips.
Congress will have to rebuild its intellectual muscle memory on taxes, and House Republicans signing onto the child tax credit blowout wasn’t an encouraging sign. Kudos to Senate Republicans for pumping the brakes on this tax blunder.

So the House's MAGA Pubs were willing to go along with this crazy spending & disincentive to work whereas Mitch stopped it. Keep on whining, haters.

How’s that fiscal conservatism been doing since Mitch has been the pub leader? Debt looking better? Spending way down, I assume? Lol.

She's an infinitely better speaker than Trump, who appears to be terrified of debating her, so he needs to have a hostile crowd on a purely right-wing propaganda network where they'll ask him about his golf swing and what sandwich he likes best from McDonald's.
One of the indirect proofs of the existence of God is that Trump's chief sin on the golf course is improving his lie. How wonderful is that? And the phrase 'trompe-l'oeil' means "to deceive the eye."

Last edited:
Reactions: MidseasonTweak
She's an infinitely better speaker than Trump, who appears to be terrified of debating her, so he needs to have a hostile crowd on a purely right-wing propaganda network where they'll ask him about his golf swing and what sandwich he likes best from McDonald's.
Uh huh...does it hurt to be apologist? And. What the hell are you talking about..didn't Trump agree to a debate on CNN, didn't he just go on a panel of black journalists (that kamala skipped), dodnt he d9 an interview on 60 minutes, etc etc etc etc..see again you're just making shit up...again. at some point while you cry about fox news you're gonna have to come to the self realization...that you are also only taking in preferred information that tells you what you want to hear. No light bulb yet tho.

Meanwhile, kamala has taken questions from???? Has anyone asked her about her lying on video time and time again aboit bidens cognitive ability?

Find us where she's been asked an adversarial question

Last edited:
One of the indirect proofs of the existence of God is that Trump's chief sin on the golf course is improving his lie. How wonderful is that? And the phrase 'trompe-l'oeil' means "to deceive the eye."

Also a direct proof of free will is him allowing ppl to only entertain confirmation bias. Like how you repeatedly ignore your team lying.

@55wildcat

Replied to you earlier. He got out today at noon. My mom was with him most of the time. I visited him twice but couldn't stay with him as much this week cause I had a follow up on my arm and physical therapy. Broke a bone in my elbow about 5 and half weeks ago. Dad has to take his heart meds everyday, can't miss it, they think he may have forgot he already took all his pills and then took them twice one day and that lead to the hospitalization, but don't think they know that for sure. His blood pressure dropped very very low.

Appreciate the offer though. You are a good dude.

Unrelated note, was that picture the other day of the german shepherds your dogs or just a pic you found? I know you said you had at least 2? Said for a few years I was going to get one, but haven't yet.
Just a pic. I did have two, but the older dog passed last year so now I just have the one. I'm going to get another but wanted to wait till I was fully recovered from that long ass surgery. When they are pups, they take a lot of attention. Be sure if you decide to get a pup make sure it's from someone you know or a reputable breeder. Many times, people will breed dogs from the same litter and that's just asking for big problems.

Yeah, the media is saying Trump should stay locked into the previous agreement even though Biden isn't even in the race anymore:

She’s the most unpopular VP in history. Regardless of how much propaganda the American Pravda spews, the people aren’t buying it. She better take whatever debate offer she gets and hope Trump has a heart attack on stage or one of the DNC’s assassins has better aim.

Also a direct proof of free will is him allowing ppl to only entertain confirmation bias. Like how you repeatedly ignore your team lying.

1) Attack your opponent's strength from your weakness
2) Accuse your opponent of doing what you're doing.
3) Be worse that anyone can imagine.

-- Karl Rove

I have no idea what Free Will has to do with what we're talking about. Nor do I know what you're referring to by "you repeatedly ignore your team lying." That seems like you just making stuff up. Sure, I don't believe in most of what Republicans say and think their lies are both more numerous and more significant. Such as Trump claiming the FBI planted the documents and he wanted them back. I do trust Trump is telling the truth when he claims he wants to be dictator.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
@sambowieshin told us he was ridin with Biden hard when everyone kept telling him they were lying about how great things were

Knowing democrats, it's probably intentional...they figure they'll lose the election so they'll make everything in America worse so they can blame it on Trump and you'll fall right in line.

Prices at the pump and grocery will be dropping. Isn't that what you clowns have been screaming for the last 4 years?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: mdlUK.1
It is stupid. You acknowledge we're all different, but then say women should be segregated in their own league anyway. It's stupid, like you said. If they're good enough to play, play. If not, too bad. Same as the guy who's 5'6.

Sports can ultimately be broken down into two levels. For fun and for competition. If it's for fun it doesn't matter. Whoever wants to play can play, for fun. If it's for competition you're looking for the best players, right? Not the best players with only X chromosomes. We don't give scholarships to players who can't hack it. What women need is actual equality, not softball.
Your skull is thick. They are good enough to play. WITH PEOPLE OF THEIR SAME CHROMOSOMAL MAKEUP! That biological and anatomical fact does not make them able to compete at the same level as men with XX chromosomes. Even in the rarest of instances they fail. The ONLY way a sport like football or basketball or any other combat or physical sport could function coed would be to force it. And those women would get hurt. There’s not a woman alive who could make an NFL or NBA roster based on skill, strength and ability, you know that, we all know that fact. And that’s PRECISELY why they’re segregated.

I have no idea what Free Will has to do with what we're talking about. Nor do I know what you're referring to by "you repeatedly ignore your team lying." That seems like you just making stuff up. Sure, I don't believe in most of what Republicans say and think their lies are both more numerous and more significant. Such as Trump claiming the FBI planted the documents and he wanted them back. I do trust Trump is telling the truth when he claims he wants to be dictator.

1) Attack your opponent's strength from your weakness
2) Accuse your opponent of doing what you're doing.
3) Be worse that anyone can imagine.

-- Karl Rove

You don't even understand yourself, never mind them.

6m6gd9.png

Trump being too big of a puss to debate Harris is telling. Will backfire
He’s offered her a debate. Regardless of what your media overlords tell you, she’s not the incumbent. In fact she’s never received a vote at the top of a ticket in either a Presidential primary or General election. As the most unpopular VP in history, she should take what she can get, and come off credible enough a candidate to reinforce the massive voter fraud they have planned.

He’s offered her a debate. Regardless of what your media overlords tell you, she’s not the incumbent. In fact she’s never received a vote at the top of a ticket in either a Presidential primary or General election. As the most unpopular VP in history, she should take what she can get, and come off credible enough a candidate to reinforce the massive voter fraud they have planned.
On Fox
No fact checking

Such an offer.

She is an incumbent. The incumbent vice-president. I know of nobody getting antsy about it. Or making an issue of it. Except the people who love to manufacture distractions.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Cali and NY and IL will allow 40 week. Just think that you are getting a win over them with 15 weeks.

Yeah been a CA resident for a long time now which is probably why I have a different perspective. This state has progressed to placing billboards in other states and begging them to come here for those abortions all on the tax payer dime. Illegals, sanctuary cities, homelessness, drugs, crime, stripped gun rights, could go on and on. It wasn’t always like this.

I’m at the bottom of that slippery slope just kindly warning those at the top entertaining more liberal ideas to watch their step is all.

Yeah been a CA resident for a long time now which is probably why I have a different perspective. This state has progressed to placing billboards in other states and begging them to come here for those abortions all on the tax payer dime. Illegals, sanctuary cities, homelessness, drugs, crime, stripped gun rights, could go on and on. It wasn’t always like this.

I’m at the bottom of that slippery slope just kindly warning those at the top entertaining more liberal ideas to watch their step is all.

So Trump can do a CNN debate, can go into the den of snakes with the black journalist foundation and wing it, takes a bullet and gets up and hasn’t stopped rallies but Democrats want to try and gaslight you that he’s afraid to debate? 😂

It’s about time the Democrats play a road game which they never do. Fox won’t give them the questions ahead of time and the Dems can’t handle that. There’s a reason why this admin requires pre-approved questions from propaganda reporters.

Let us not forget these same publications allow Dems to call the shots and gave Hillary debate questions ahead of time in 2016. That’s a fact. That is in the Wikileaks.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT