POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ILLEGAL why? Because they crossed a line on a map looking for economic improvement. @trueblujr2 told me to move to the city for work. If I go to Knoxville I'll have crossed city boundaries, county boundaries, and state boundaries. State boundaries that once were, and many would argue should be again, much bigger deals than they are with the freedom of movement we have today. Y'all have two big ideals here that are massively at odds in your ideology.
GT6OVtOXIAQjN3Z

If you lose elections then you will lose a hell of a lot more than 15 weeks or 17 weeks. They will add 4 justices to SCOTUS and you will lose guns and ANY restrictions on abortion.

Your slippery slope argument requires a majority to believe in slipping. Currently the vast majority oppose 3rd trimester. I don't think your fear is rational.

Possibly. But we just lost an election. I’m more worried about the lack of election integrity causing us to lose another one than I am about Trump not throwing the left a bone when it comes to abortion. In the states hands now anyway and their majorities can decide on it and people can like it, live with it, or leave I suppose.

Why surprised?
Because she's yet to take any press questions except when she had the easiest layup ever yesterday after the Russian prisoner exchange when the press asked "how do you feel about this good thing" and she still f'd it up.

Even biden is like wtf in this clip (this is right before he tried to board the Russian prisoner plane...lolololololol)

Have you ever heard this woman speak? You can gaslight yourself all you want...but she's a mess, and completely flips her stances.

Also, there was this that forced her to drop out before iowa:

Because she's yet to take any press questions except when she had the easiest layup ever yesterday after the Russian prisoner exchange when the press asked "how do you feel about this good thing" and she still f'd it up.

Even biden is like wtf in this clip (this is right before he tried to board the Russian prisoner plane...lolololololol)

Have you ever heard this woman speak? You can gaslight yourself all you want...but she's a mess, and completely flips her stances.

Also, there was this that forced her to drop out before iowa:

She's an infinitely better speaker than Trump, who appears to be terrified of debating her, so he needs to have a hostile crowd on a purely right-wing propaganda network where they'll ask him about his golf swing and what sandwich he likes best from McDonald's.

I'm in other threads. I don't take politics to them though. This is a sports board first.
Dion, I gotta apologize. That was a rough take on my part. This olympic boxing stuff just riled me up and I took some frustrations out on you. As much as I can't stand your far left takes, I know it's your right to express yourself no matter how effed up I think it is.

Just stop the trans shit. I'm so sick of hearing about it. The world is on fire and all we hear about is trans shit. My God!
If you have daughter(s) then of course I'd say you have a dog in the fight. But I don't so I've decided I'm just going to sit this one out and let the "strong, independent, don't need no man" women handle it. If they fail at protecting their own sports, oh well. I've been told for years that a man can't speak on women's issues so, I'll just step aside and let them have at it. Maybe if the wbna is filled with a bunch of men it might be watchable.

Reactions: augustaky1 and UK82
Dion, I gotta apologize. That was a rough take on my part. This olympic boxing stuff just riled me up and I took some frustrations out on you. As much as I can't stand your far left takes, I know it's your right to express yourself no matter how effed up I think it is.
Thanks, you're fine. You're welcome to whatever opinions about me you'd like, if I had thin skin I wouldn't be here. Just disputing an obvious falsehood. I'm at most football games, follow many sports, care about UK just like y'all. We have different visions for the country and it's way better to discuss them here and other public forums of our society than stop discussing them and start shooting over them.

This olympic boxing stuff just riled me up and I took some frustrations out on you.
Btw, as to the substance of this boxer stuff, Imane Khelif is not transgender. She has always been a woman, lived life as a woman, was born with a vagina. Getting into the specifics of this stuff is not going to win any points for anyone. It sure hasn't JK Rowling.

All of that is separate from my personal trans sports take, which is my own and obviously open to being crapped on.

Surprised Kamala would agree to a Fox debate with an audience if true.

Hopefully Trump will have his microphone muted while kackling harris is talking. During the 2020 VP debate with Mike Pence, kackles would say “excuse me I’m talking “ when Pence would interrupt during her response. Many people commented that it made Pence look bad as if a woman’s response was not important. And of course she kept going back to it.

Let kackles talk, don’t interrupt her. Her word salad responses will demonstrate how stupid she is. IMO having both microphones muted during Trump and apple sauce brains debate was actually helpful to Trump. Nobody respects Kackles, don’t give her any sympathy by talking over her.

GUBy6crXQAAZ5Cz

As for the debate between Kackles and Trump, let Kackles talk, don’t interrupt her. Her responses will demonstrate how ignorant she is. Trump talking over her will only put Trump in a bad light ( disrespecting women). I hope both have their microphones muted while the other is speaking.

IMO, I believe the muted microphones helped Trump during the debate with Turnip brain.

As for the debate between Kackles and Trump, let Kackles talk, don’t interrupt her. Her responses will demonstrate how ignorant she is. Trump talking over her will only put Trump in a bad light ( disrespecting women). I hope both have their microphones muted while the other is speaking.

IMO, I believe the muted microphones helped Trump during the debate with Turnip brain.
Well said.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Joyce?!?! Mean parents?

Compliance Manager for the Democratic National Committee and the Kamala Harris campaign, Joyce DeCerce, was caught on a hidden camera by the O’Keefe Media Group admitting as much.

“I don’t think Kamala Harris would win this year,” said DeCerce, who also wants us to know he uses he/him pronouns. “She doesn’t have any accomplishments to speak of.”

“She’s weirdly unpopular” DeCerce said, while clarifying that he likes Harris. (emphasis added)

Btw, as to the substance of this boxer stuff, Imane Khelif is not transgender. She has always been a woman, lived life as a woman, was born with a vagina. Getting into the specifics of this stuff is not going to win any points for anyone. It sure hasn't JK Rowling.

All of that is separate from my personal trans sports take, which is my own and obviously open to being crapped on.

Dont they have an extra x chromosome?

I do admit this is a little more complicated because of that, but if there is an x chromosome the person is genetically a male.

Its all fairly irrelevant because iirc there is another purely trans person who also beat up a woman in boxing that isnt getting nearly as much attention because of the semi defensible one that got all the attention

She will do ok. She'll have all the questions ahead of time and thoroughly rehearsed answers. Trump has to pose questions to her hoping to prompt a response but im sure that wont be allowed nor the bait taken.

Reactions: SDC888
Every father that ever existed has told his son at some point to shut up for a minute.

Good lord you guys grasp at the weirdest stuff.

It’s gross how they cannot just focus on the issues. The attack machine. They admit for an eye blink that the ugliness of politics contributed to the assassination attempt and the death and injury of others, but after that second, they go right back to the personal attacks. And, then, they claim the moral high ground. It’s self-delusion AT BEST. On this board it’s just pathetic trolling.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
Possibly. But we just lost an election. I’m more worried about the lack of election integrity causing us to lose another one than I am about Trump not throwing the left a bone when it comes to abortion. In the states hands now anyway and their majorities can decide on it and people can like it, live with it, or leave I suppose.
And we will lose many more. Gov in KY. Abortion. Red Wave flop. Abortion. The issue kills us.

I agree that states are the best...in a vacuum. But when 1 state denies a raped preg 12yo an abortion it creates a NATIONAL issue. Cali and NY and IL will allow 40 week. Just think that you are getting a win over them with 15 weeks.

You better figure a way to justify it in your own mind at ~15 or you WILL lose much more than that in the end. Think of the damage a 14 seat Leftist SCOTUS will inflict.

So it's just a coincidence that Trans men are hardly ever "as good on that day" as their opponents, so much so that we hardly ever see any instances of these cases. Whereas it's quite the opposite in the other direction. Hmmm, wonder why that is?

Don’t apply statistical analysis or common sense, this is not about facts, it is about making biological women suffer so that the virtue signalers can point to how they treated the one fair, disregarding how the many women are treated unfairly. It is a progressive oppression of women.

Apply frog in boiling pot metaphor here.

Supposed family man, Vance, tells his son, who is just being an excited kid with a hobby to shut the hell up about pokemon when trying to talk to his dad while Vance took a call from Trump about being VP.

Is English your first language? I assume it isn't or you cannot read. He is recounting a story and in English when we are doing so, prefaced by "I'm like"....that tells the listener that this is not the exact words but a way to paraphrase and give emphasis to the anecdote.

Beyond that, whi GAF?

Reactions: JumperJack

Purely jmo but i think trump got a massive surge from almost dying. Dems took back some momentum when they hijacked the office.

After the dust clears from all that plus the convention i think it will be pretty close in polling. Lets face, probably 40% of the country was voting dem no matter what. So this really shouldn't surprise anyone. Its always about that 10% in the middle.

Reactions: augustaky1
I had the same thought …

I still recall when these newspapers and tv outlets were in major financial trouble about 20 years ago. Somehow that all went away and they started paying tons of money to "personalities" about the same time you couldn't say Obama's actual middle name and they started giving a random foreign born senator that only voted present super fawning coverage.

Weird huh.

They do. They just don't win much so don't make headlines. It's useful for rightwing media to highlight the instances of one and not the other.
Please link to an example of a trannyMan winning over males in a physical sporting event. Not in trivia or a cooking challenge. Interior design or who ones more cats.

Kicking a 20 yard kickoff does not count.

Possibly soccer because real men don't play that but anything else.

I'd love to see what you come up with.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Is English your first language? I assume it isn't or you cannot read. He is recounting a story and in English when we are doing so, prefaced by "I'm like"....that tells the listener that this is not the exact words but a way to paraphrase and give emphasis to the anecdote.

Beyond that, whi GAF?
Imagine thinking that being a “family man” means allowing your kids to be disrespectful while adults are trying to talk on the phone.

These people have no idea that the culture has deteriorated precisely because of their beliefs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT