POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ILLEGAL why? Because they crossed a line on a map looking for economic improvement. @trueblujr2 told me to move to the city for work. If I go to Knoxville I'll have crossed city boundaries, county boundaries, and state boundaries. State boundaries that once were, and many would argue should be again, much bigger deals than they are with the freedom of movement we have today. Y'all have two big ideals here that are massively at odds in your ideology.
GT6OVtOXIAQjN3Z

If you lose elections then you will lose a hell of a lot more than 15 weeks or 17 weeks. They will add 4 justices to SCOTUS and you will lose guns and ANY restrictions on abortion.

Your slippery slope argument requires a majority to believe in slipping. Currently the vast majority oppose 3rd trimester. I don't think your fear is rational.

Possibly. But we just lost an election. I’m more worried about the lack of election integrity causing us to lose another one than I am about Trump not throwing the left a bone when it comes to abortion. In the states hands now anyway and their majorities can decide on it and people can like it, live with it, or leave I suppose.

Reactions: screwduke1
Why surprised?
Because she's yet to take any press questions except when she had the easiest layup ever yesterday after the Russian prisoner exchange when the press asked "how do you feel about this good thing" and she still f'd it up.

Even biden is like wtf in this clip (this is right before he tried to board the Russian prisoner plane...lolololololol)

Have you ever heard this woman speak? You can gaslight yourself all you want...but she's a mess, and completely flips her stances.

Also, there was this that forced her to drop out before iowa:

Because she's yet to take any press questions except when she had the easiest layup ever yesterday after the Russian prisoner exchange when the press asked "how do you feel about this good thing" and she still f'd it up.

Even biden is like wtf in this clip (this is right before he tried to board the Russian prisoner plane...lolololololol)

Have you ever heard this woman speak? You can gaslight yourself all you want...but she's a mess, and completely flips her stances.

Also, there was this that forced her to drop out before iowa:

She's an infinitely better speaker than Trump, who appears to be terrified of debating her, so he needs to have a hostile crowd on a purely right-wing propaganda network where they'll ask him about his golf swing and what sandwich he likes best from McDonald's.

I'm in other threads. I don't take politics to them though. This is a sports board first.
Dion, I gotta apologize. That was a rough take on my part. This olympic boxing stuff just riled me up and I took some frustrations out on you. As much as I can't stand your far left takes, I know it's your right to express yourself no matter how effed up I think it is.

Just stop the trans shit. I'm so sick of hearing about it. The world is on fire and all we hear about is trans shit. My God!
If you have daughter(s) then of course I'd say you have a dog in the fight. But I don't so I've decided I'm just going to sit this one out and let the "strong, independent, don't need no man" women handle it. If they fail at protecting their own sports, oh well. I've been told for years that a man can't speak on women's issues so, I'll just step aside and let them have at it. Maybe if the wbna is filled with a bunch of men it might be watchable.

Dion, I gotta apologize. That was a rough take on my part. This olympic boxing stuff just riled me up and I took some frustrations out on you. As much as I can't stand your far left takes, I know it's your right to express yourself no matter how effed up I think it is.
Thanks, you're fine. You're welcome to whatever opinions about me you'd like, if I had thin skin I wouldn't be here. Just disputing an obvious falsehood. I'm at most football games, follow many sports, care about UK just like y'all. We have different visions for the country and it's way better to discuss them here and other public forums of our society than stop discussing them and start shooting over them.

Reactions: BC_Wader
This olympic boxing stuff just riled me up and I took some frustrations out on you.
Btw, as to the substance of this boxer stuff, Imane Khelif is not transgender. She has always been a woman, lived life as a woman, was born with a vagina. Getting into the specifics of this stuff is not going to win any points for anyone. It sure hasn't JK Rowling.

All of that is separate from my personal trans sports take, which is my own and obviously open to being crapped on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT