POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Supposed family man, Vance, tells his son, who is just being an excited kid with a hobby to shut the hell up about pokemon when trying to talk to his dad while Vance took a call from Trump about being VP.

Every father that ever existed has told his son at some point to shut up for a minute.

Good lord you guys grasp at the weirdest stuff.

Last edited:
GT_wtxlWwAAw4uW

You're preaching to the choir. You aren't getting the part where I don't care. And neither should you. We are not all born the same. That's just the way it is. Or are you a communist?
No, I should care, I have children and step children, Anybody with children who compete or anyone who participates in competitive sports should care. Of course nobody is born the same, but there are people with XX chromosomes and people with XY chromosomes and they are built differently by natural design. And it's not your place to tell me what I should and shouldn't care about.

Same here...but I'm really worried about the future of my kids and especially grandkids. Like super worried.
I hear you...but we don't have kids (my choice, not my liberal wife) so I Understand. But if the Libs win, America is TOAST! Sorry LIBS but that's the truth. Scream, laugh all you want, but America is on the razors edge right now, and you clowns are the ones that can and are willing to destroy it! You clowns...No offense to @HymanKaplan....I had to edit...YOU LIBERALS HATE AMERICA! YOU HATE AMERICA! YOU HATE IT!

Last edited:
Dems elected her 4 years ago. 😂😂😂
No they didn't. She dropped out before iowa she was so bad and then biden just picked her solely based on identity...even he has admitted that if you read my earlier post from the book passages.

But democrats are obsessed with power, lied to everyone, and attempted to drag a dead body across the finish line even though he's been like this for 3 years bc they thought it would win.....they didn't have primaries open in several states, made sure rfk Jr couldn't get on anything, and only when they found out they couldn't gas light anyone anymore (even you figured it out) they then installed her.

That's the funny thing about the "save democracy" crowd. Republicans let the voters choose trump. In 2016 they let an outsider with no political experience come in, and voters chose him. Democrats on the other hand, conspired against bernie sanders twice, won't let ppl on ballots or debate stages, and hand pick their nominees

This should end well. No wonder Chevron is getting out.
I've thought many times....and of course they can't do it due to collusion laws, etc...that the oil companies should all stop selling fuel for a day, 3 days, week, weeks in these Dem/lib states. Green, green, green.....I can't drive my car!!!!!

No, I should care, I have children and step children, Anybody with children who compete or anyone who participates in competitive sports should care. Of course nobody is born the same, but there are people with XX chromosomes and people with XY chromosomes and they are built differently by natural design. And it's not your place to tell me what I should and shouldn't care about.
Well if you want to get mad about women not being as good at sports you're going to be mad for a long time. That's just the way things are. Don't blame me, blame the God you believe in.

No they didn't. She dropped out before iowa she was so bad and then biden just picked her solely based on identity...even he has admitted that if you read my earlier post from the book passages.

But democrats are obsessed with power, lied to everyone, and attempted to drag a dead body across the finish line even though he's been like this for 3 years bc they thought it would win.....they didn't have primaries open in several states, made sure rfk Jr couldn't get on anything, and only when they found out they couldn't gas light anyone anymore (even you figured it out) they then installed her.

That's the funny thing about the "save democracy" crowd. Republicans let the voters choose trump. In 2016 they let an outsider with no political experience come in, and voters chose him. Democrats on the other hand, conspired against bernie sanders twice, won't let ppl on ballots or debate stages, and hand pick their nominees
These LIBS here and everywhere are so pitiful and phony you almost feel sorry for them. The party of tolerance and Democracy is anything but.

Reactions: blubo
We'll see if anything comes of it.

It should be easy to prove if they can get their hands on the meta data in the servers. That will be the obstacle. Its almost surely offshore somewhere to avoid this very thing.

The pubs are so far behind on these issues they wont catch up till the dems have a new cheat going. Its literally just a random name generator than silioing the money into micro transactions.

Which is exactly why men shouldn't play women's sports. Thanks
Why? There is no such thing as "women's sports". When you swim in the pool the time goes on the board. Doesn't matter who you compare that time against. It's still the same time. No matter what genitalia or chromosomes the swimmers have.

I hear you...but we don't have kids (my choice, not my liberal wife) so I Understand. But if the Libs win, America is TOAST! Sorry LIBS but that's the truth. Scream, laugh all you want, but America is on the razors edge right now, and you clowns are the ones that can and are willing to destroy it! You clowns...No offense to @HymanKaplan....I had to edit...YOU LIBERALS HATE AMERICA! YOU HATE AMERICA! YOU HATE IT!

I think many of you need professional help. Since 1952 there have been 10 terms in which there have been Republican president and 8 when there have been Democrats.**

On the face of it you guys are just poor losers who love making a show of your own anger. Simply on the numbers there are way more left-center-left people that right-center-right people. The Electoral College gives dirt more votes than people.

2 Eisenhower
2 Nixon
2 Reagan
1 Bush I
2 Bush II
1 Trump

2 Kennedy/Johnson
1 Carter
2 Clinton
2 Obama
1 Biden

Geez. The funny stuff is when a phony LIB tries to call you dumb for saying they cheat. There isn't a decent bone in their body. Just living a compete lie from womb to tomb.

I mean, they attempted bankrupting, throwing in prison, and then assassinating a former President that happens to be standing in the way of them retaining power.

Cheating is small fries.

I mean, they attempted bankrupting, throwing in prison, and then assassinating a former President that happens to be standing in the way of them retaining power.

Cheating is small fries.

And their base saw all of it and plays dumb. They aren't nearly a dumb as many think. They are just scumbags with zero integrity. No worries, I laugh in their faces.

Why? There is no such thing as "women's sports". When you swim in the pool the time goes on the board. Doesn't matter who you compare that time against. It's still the same time. No matter what genitalia or chromosomes the swimmers have.
That’s an incredibly ignorant take, even for you. If there are no women’s sports, why is there a wnba? Why is there title 9? Why don’t women just try out for the same team as the men? Why do the women’s BB team use a smaller ball?

Reactions: warrior-cat
Supposed family man, Vance, tells his son, who is just being an excited kid with a hobby to shut the hell up about pokemon when trying to talk to his dad while Vance took a call from Trump about being VP.

He was telling him to show respect & be polite, DA. Men need to be tough on sons at times, DA.

I think many of you need professional help. Since 1952 there have been 10 terms in which there have been Republican president and 8 when there have been Democrats.**

On the face of it you guys are just poor losers who love making a show of your own anger. Simply on the numbers there are way more left-center-left people that right-center-right people. The Electoral College gives dirt more votes than people.

2 Eisenhower
2 Nixon
2 Reagan
1 Bush I
2 Bush II
1 Trump

2 Kennedy/Johnson
1 Carter
2 Clinton
2 Obama
1 Biden
You left out Nixon/Ford.