POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
National security is at issue and the president plays no role?

I get what you're saying, but, you know, that might not be a bad thing. LOL

Where are the Democrats GETTING these 2 digit IQ* politicians? They never seem to run out of them and, with a few exceptions, they seem almost lifelike.

Are they growing them in a green house in Ft. Meade or something?

*(high 80's to low 90's seems to be the "sweet spot" - IOW, dumb enough to not think for themselves, but smart enough to speak in public (that part probably needs a firmware update) and do things like tie their own shoes, feed themselves, etc.

Last edited:
This is work of propaganda art. Trump is dumb says the Associated Press cause he doesn't understand 'code-switching'.

Kamala says the article is 'an adroit code-switcher' hahaha

That is why she uses all those voices.

GT8mZerXkAAlhbU

The first two paragraphs are incredible. Imagine writing that Kamala has 'range'...'dexterity':

From the article:

Kamala Harris has range. She can grill nominees for the Supreme Court or meet with foreign dignitaries, then pivot to hosting a Diwali celebration or dancing enthusiastically alongside an HBCU-styled marching band.

It is a dexterity that Harris, the first Black woman and Asian American to serve as vice president, developed as a person of color to navigate the corridors of power or Main Street in a nation where race and identity influence how one is received or embraced.

Last edited:
1. Build Back Better funding that has contributed to improved infrastructure and bridges being built in Ky.

2. New battery plants and good paying jobs in Ky thanks to Biden's BBB funding for these initiatives.

3. New Chip factories and jobs in the US thanks to Biden's Chips Act and the Dem led Congress.

4. My kids received additional child care funding that made a huge difference in their expendable income thanks to Biden and the Dems American Rescue Plan Act.

5. The Inflation Reduction Act lowered the cost of insulin for my uncle with diabetes.

6. Biden builds more border wall...

That's just a few.
GT6MtbgaMAATQiW

Reactions: blubo and SDC888
Indeed, America is declining right now because the fourth power is on the same team as the regime, and they work together to brainwash people and cover up the dirt for the government like a clock instead of asking questions. Trump's fist-pumping photo is an iconic symbol for the MAGA movement. I believe as a billionaire, he can enjoy his life, and he does not need to get into this shit show and risk his own life if he doesn't truly love the USA and wants to make it great again. I saw how high the stakes are if we lose to the current regime, which acts more and more like a tyrannical government. And we were just a quarter inch away from a civil war because of the radicalization a week ago. Losing a few "friends" or potential jobs, contracts, or a customer is nothing compared to that.

I am nobody, but all I can do is show my support. Trump will be a great president because the press won't ask him nice questions like what's your favorite ice cream. So, TRUMP 2024, god bless America and Make America Great Again

Meh… I’ve lost faith in a large swath of humanity who are abject imbeciles. I’d rather a lot of them not participate in the experiment.
Something that has always interested me: I loved Rush Limbaugh. HIs show was a highlight of my day. But he used to say (paraphrasing) - I have confidence in the American people. They always come thru, etc.
You often hear conservative politicians and radio/tv folks say the same thing - "The American people aren't stupid, they are smart and love their freedom, they will rise up, when things get bad they will act, they are busy raising families and working to get too involved now, but Americans will come through.
I don't believe that at all. Maybe it is becasue of our smart phones, we have imported too many illegals, the education system, children raised in fatherless homes, break down in morality, and a host of other things. But if this is a close election, after all the crap that has happened and the policies of the Biden admin, the American people are not smart. They are stupid.

Something that has always interested me: I loved Rush Limbaugh. HIs show was a highlight of my day. But he used to say (paraphrasing) - I have confidence in the American people. They always come thru, etc.
You often hear conservative politicians and radio/tv folks say the same thing - "The American people aren't stupid, they are smart and love their freedom, they will rise up, when things get bad they will act, they are busy raising families and working to get too involved now, but Americans will come through.
I don't believe that at all. Maybe it is becasue of our smart phones, we have imported too many illegals, the education system, children raised in fatherless homes, break down in morality, and a host of other things. But if this is a close election, after all the crap that has happened and the policies of the Biden admin, the American people are not smart. They are stupid.

They are: life is too easy, too comfortable, and for the majority of people, politics is really just emotional tribalism. "We are the good guys, you are the bad guys!"

We're naive. We have no clue... the wolf we've invited into our den.

Reactions: blubo

Stuff like this is how you know for a fact msm is on the terrorist money teet. They are literally a pr firm for terrorists even moreso than china. That's probably because china is more subtle and already well on their way to world domination.

Funny thing is the msm just so happened to get on the terrorist train at the exact time obama started his rise. Everything went from chants of usa and wearing the flag pin to terrorist sympathy stories and stories about how saying his actual middle name was racist.

Funny timing eh?

Also knowing now how dead on trump is with "conspiracies" and exactly how ruthless, power hungry, and reliant on evil money the dnc is......is there any doubt obama was actually born outside the us and ineligible to be president?

Reactions: SDC888
of course. damned white supremacists hate transvestites

I saw all kinds of posts with links etc about how this man somehow didn't actually have male chromosomes because he went through some treatment.

Just a straight out lie but the usual npcs all spread it in unison. Although i will say, far fewer npcs than normal spread this one. They were silent in the dave Chappelle jessie smollett method of silence.

Reactions: blubo and SDC888
Well, that isn't EXACTLY what he said. He said he didn't realize she was black. And to be fair, she doesn't really LOOK black, and he said that she is going all in on the black card. Which, she is.

At first sight, she looks like she just got off the plane from Delhi.

Either way, I disagree. Because Kamala, and by extension, those that vote for her, ARE exponentially more stupid than your average bear. (and even though that is a saying; in this case, I mean it quite literally.)

So, thanks for confirming my point.
Stop falling for this stupidity.

The "one-drop rule" has its roots in slavery and unconstitutional miscegenation laws and white supremacy, and it descended into the eugenics movement. Anyone who tries to say Kamala is "black" is feeding into that construct. Rush Limbaugh tore Obama apart for saying he called himself black because society told him he was. Rush's response was, "why don't you renounce it then?" This entire issue is nonsense and Trump is right to call attention to it.

Stop falling for this stupidity.

The "one-drop rule" has its roots in slavery and unconstitutional miscegenation laws and white supremacy, and it descended into the eugenics movement. Anyone who tries to say Kamala is "black" is feeding into that construct. Rush Limbaugh tore Obama apart for saying he called himself black because society told him he was. Rush's response was, "why don't you renounce it then?" This entire issue is nonsense and Trump is right to call attention to it.

Agree with all but the latter. With so much ample low hanging fruit from an awful opponent, it resonates much more if he attacks her on policy and general incompetence.

Attacking her race completely takes away from that and is an argument he cant truly win because really noone cares that isnt already voting for him.

Plus lets say you somehow convince people, or she even admits, shes Indian and Jamaican. Now what? What value do you get? None. Instead you wasted all that time that could be spent exposing the trove of insane things she openly supports and the incompetence she clearly demonstrates.

If he keeps focusing on race, he will lose. Thats a fact. It will turn off sorely needed voters which lets them get close enough for the cheat to work.

Vivek will get better experience as Secretary of State for the future of his political career. IMO he will be the Republican candidate in 2028.

If Vance can help with MI, OH and PA then he was the right guy.

Thats a great response but time wasted on a non plus issue when they could be hammering her on her obviously awfullness on everything. Kudos to him for taking the soundbite opportunity to try to turn it there at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT