POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now apply that logic to the general election. You aren't willing to "waste your vote" for RFK, Jr. or another Candidate not Trump or Kamamala. So why should he have "wasted his vote" on someone who didn't stand a chance against Trump as it was?
Because that's specifically what primaries are for. It isn't the general where you only have red team and blue team. It's a multi-candidate first round to determine party priorities. The primary is specifically when you vote for someone like RFK or Vivek to show your preferences. Then you hold your nose and vote for the compromise, Trump/Kamala, in the general.

I don’t get the fascination of Kamala being Indian or Black. She is both, so what’s it matter other than Republicans needing to make themselves pigeon holed into the racist or bigoted stereotype they already have?

Christ almighty are there no mixed republicans at all?

Someone please stop the nonsense!

Hmm so don't defend yourself, get shot or stabbed in the back instead?
Dr Evil Whatever GIF
Exactly. Who determines what "Reasonably safe to retreat" is. That's different for everybody.

She is mixed from my understanding Indian/Black.

What’s it matter? What’s the point you are trying to hammer home and are missing badly?

Edit: To say by Indian I mean dissent from India not Native American.

I haven’t tried to hammer home anything.

I asked you a single yes/no question that you refused to answer with a yes or a no.

This tells me that you are either very obtuse, or trying to be difficult. Perhaps both.

He owned the Miss Jr. World pageant. [or something like that] He had the authority there to determine who gets to compete. He wouldn't have the authority were he president to do half the things he says he'd do. And determine who gets to compete where is one of them. Not a governmental matter.

I don't think competitors who have had years and years of high levels of testosterone and HGH should compete, but it's not my call.

Because that's specifically what primaries are for. It isn't the general where you only have red team and blue team. It's a multi-candidate first round to determine party priorities. The primary is specifically when you vote for someone like RFK or Vivek to show your preferences. Then you hold your nose and vote for the compromise, Trump/Kamala, in the general.
It was a foregone conclusion that Trump was going to be the nominee before the voting even started. If that wasn't the case like in 2016, when it was a far more hotly contested primary, then you have a point. Otherwise, since Trump was the presumptive favorite, any vote against him was pretty much wasted per your logic.

Reactions: cat_chaser

I asked you a single yes/no question that you refused to answer with a yes or a no.

This tells me that you are either very obtuse, or trying to be difficult. Perhaps both.

Acting as if you aren’t trying to make a point is actually being obtuse.

When I say she is mixed, which is a fact, then she is both and not just 1 or the other.

So again, what’s it matter?

She is doing different accents (southern at one event), quoting Quavo (I don't know who that is) and people are comparing it to Hillary saying she always has hot sauce with her when she was talking to black people.

GTx_VIyXIAAdl56

The left has conquered the courts across the west. Letting leftists riot. Letting Muslims riot. Imprisoning and arresting those who oppose them.

Yet another example of a two-tiered justice system in favor of leftists. NY, CA, Oregon, all of the far left states will make sure leftist go unpunished while anyone on the right gets the book thrown at them.

He owned the Miss Jr. World pageant. [or something like that] He had the authority there to determine who gets to compete. He wouldn't have the authority were he president to do half the things he says he'd do. And determine who gets to compete where is one of them. Not a governmental matter.

I don't think competitors who have had years and years of high levels of testosterone and HGH should compete, but it's not my call.

Let’s go back and see if you have been likewise critical of Biden for the things he said he would do and claims to have done as president. Think of all the legislation Bill Clinton is accredited signing into law when he had a GOP Congress. This is presidential candidate speak. It is not unique to Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy

What’s it matter? What’s the point you are trying to hammer home and are missing badly?

Her dad was Jamaican. She's-Bi-racial, Why does she only get to claim one of her races when it's convenient for her to do so? She should call herself bi-racial, same with Obama. He was just as much white as he was Black.

Sure it is. Demand more from the people you vote for. Draw a damn line in the sand ffs.

Libs always want to say there is too big a deal made about these issues. Well, if we (normal people) would all draw a line in the sand to stop it, it wouldn’t be an issue at all.

No one would talk about the trans ‘lady’ working at the retail store. But allowing this nonsense in competition makes it a hot topic.

None of us? Speak for yourself.

Crime rates continue to decline despite the claims of Trump et alia.
HAHA

Yeah, when you don't report and prosecute crime, those numbers tend to stay down.

But when you have eyeballs and see video after video of looting and assault go unpunished, and businesses locking everything up or shutting their stores down, kind of shines a light on DNC propaganda.

For the love of God, man, please unplug the DNC TV and take a gander at the real world.

Ok, so what’s it matter? You think if she claims Indian that the half black side doesn’t get the black vote, or vice versa?

Trying to pigeon hole her is going to have an opposite affect and hurt Trump.

It’s a lost fight before it starts!

Vivek is 100% spot on.

Yeah, the time for voting will soon be at an end. We agree.
Can't believe the Republicans can't win more elections with their positivity and hopeful messages of....
Our elections suck.
Our military sucks.
Our economy sucks.
Our groceries suck.
Immigrants suck.
Black journalists suck.
The media sucks.
Democrats suck.
Blue states suck.
Our schools suck.
Our teachers suck.
Trans people suck.
Gay marriage sucks.
Drag queens suck.
Gas prices suck.
NATO sucks.
Women's healthcare sucks.
DEI sucks.
Separation of church/state sucks.
Gun control sucks.
Books suck.
Taylor Swift sucks.
Hollywood sucks.
EVs suck.
Solar panels suck.
Windmills suck.

It's pretty obvious to what the point is. Kamala will say anything to get elected. It's obviously pointing out her pathetic pandering.

It's pretty obvious to what the point is. Kamala will say anything to get elected. It's obviously pointing out her pathetic pandering.

They are all saying anything to get elected.

Trump’s was “I’ll build a wall and Mexico will pay for it”.

The difference is the race issue is already one where republicans are at a disadvantage any time an old white male is the target.

Acting as if you aren’t trying to make a point is actually being obtuse.

When I say she is mixed, which is a fact, then she is both and not just 1 or the other.

So again, what’s it matter?
The point is that she never corrected/ or claimed her african lineage until it became beneficial politically. It was well publicized in 2018 that she was the first INDIAN US senator, not Indian/African US Senator. She's pandering now, just like changing her voice tone in Atlanta. It matters to her now that she appears black, it never mattered before, thats the point of it.

In the end it doesn't matter to me or probably most people on here, but I'm not Black. If I were, it would make her appear rather phony. Trump is trying to peel of every black male voter he can get.

Last edited:
Can't believe the Republicans can't win more elections with their positivity and hopeful messages of....
Our elections suck.
Our military sucks.
Our economy sucks.
Our groceries sucks.
Immigrants suck.
Black journalists suck.
The media sucks.
Democrats suck.
Blue states suck.
Our schools suck.
Our teachers suck.
Trans people suck.