POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is saying absolute bizarre stuff now. Dude is too old to lead and he's a weirdo.
GT1_lhsWMAEVhDl

Well, show me someone in Congress who doesn't oppose any changes? Any mention of cutting benefits or making significant (and needed, in my opinion) changes to the current SS system is political suicide. No one will touch that with a 100' pole.

'Changes', especially if DJT says it, will be disseminated across the media as 'ending SS as we know it', regardless of what he actually says. 'No more SS for Grandma!!!'. The Dims, on the other hand, want to give everyone a 'basic income' so 'SS for everyone!'. Well, the SS system is busted and will be flat broke in about 6 years. What could possibly go wrong by making sure everyone is dipping into that dried up well? Oh, let's not forget those folks who've crossed the border illegally and have not paid one bloody cent into the system. By all means, let's give them some cash, too.

The first step to making changes that will ensure the sustainability of the SS program is to realize that the current system cannot be fixed. Keeping some important pieces and making sure those most in need and receiving current benefits don't take the brunt would be job 1. After that, funding, privatization, COLA, income that is taxed, means testing, etc. all need to be on the table or the whole thing will implode. Same with Medicare, another program teetering on the edge of collapse and expected to collapse within the next 5-7 years. Running up >$1T in annual deficits with 10's of $T of unfunded obligations (pensions, SS, Medicare/caid) is lunacy. Nobody on either side of the aisle cares just so long as they can line their own pockets. Certainly neither of the frontrunners for President are going to cut spending or even propose cutting spending. The only thing I can say is that Trump will overspend less insanely than the Cackling idiot.
The long (maybe short) term state of the economy is frightening. I often wonder how many in D.C. even think about it. There is NO way we can continue going the way we are. As you pointed out...SS going broke, Medicare going broke, debt out of control, etc.
What was the debt when Obama took office? 5...10T? He doubled it. Trump with covid added trillions, Biden with big gov't Dem/lib spending put it in overdrive. Now it goes up by a T every month or so. No way this country can continue without it all imploding.

Trump is saying absolute bizarre stuff now. Dude is too old to lead and he's a weirdo.
You identity politics scumbags are disgusting. Your candidate is on record per Biden as a DEI skin color selection (which the record shows has been fluid over the years, from Indian to Black).

Now you pretend to be horrified when somebody mentions DEI. It's YOUR term. You filthy democrats weaponize race and think you can use it to control everybody.

GFY

Your weed is not the weed of 2024.
I definitely agree with this. Early on, unless you had hash or Thai sticks, you had to hit most weed pretty hard to get there. Quality of a lot now is one-toke, clean with a nice parachute glide down. This is what my friends tell me, although many my age are doing edibles.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Reactions: blubo
They didn't hear the case, genius. Since your microcephalic cranium seems to think courts are unerring arbiters of truth, you must think OJ is innocent, and the Roe vs wade, Presidential immunity rulings by the SC are not to be questioned.
If you leftists had any consistency in your reasoning, you might actually be dangerous.
Do you know why they didn't hear it? Research that then get back to me before repeating the reality tv star's asinine lies about the election.
Research Arizona's (red state) and Ga's (red state) election certification process and findings.
Educate yourself before spouting pure unfounded garbage.
I'll debate you all day long on policy but not on F'ing reality and verifiable facts.
You probably still believe in Santa and the Great Pumpkin too.

You identity politics scumbags are disgusting. Your candidate is on record per Biden as a DEI skin color selection (which the record shows has been fluid over the years, from Indian to Black).

Now you pretend to be horrified when somebody mentions DEI. It's YOUR term. You filthy democrats weaponize race and think you can use it to control everybody.

GFY

I support Trump 100%. He is probably the best president of my lifetime. He is at worst second. He is probably the second most conservative president of my lifetime.

Wishing Trump would not be influenced by his liberal son-in-law and daughter does not mean I'm going to vote for Kamala.

I don't like how far left the country has moved. I don't like Donald Trump being defined as far right when I know many people much further to the right. I think it just shows how far left the country has gone.

Don’t mind him doing the interviews despite the obvious slander attempts but he has to be able to handle himself better than the few things I saw today. Has to know he will be attacked but he can respond respectfully to their “questions and accusations” without getting personal himself. Kill them with kindness!!! When he gets vile that is what they expect and what they want.
Why? You want him to pander to them, treat them different than white media members? He sees them equally as white journalists, that’s what we’re shooting for…right?

Do you know why they didn't hear it? Research that then get back to me before repeating the reality tv star's asinine lies about the election.
Research Arizona's (red state) and Ga's (red state) election certification process and findings.
Educate yourself before spouting pure unfounded garbage.
I'll debate you all day long on policy but not on F'ing reality and verifiable facts.
You probably still believe in Santa and the Great Pumpkin too.

Breath man. It will be all right. And please stay away from roofs at Trump rallies.

Exactly right. If we must walk in fear on the eggshells of filthy, idiotic democrat psych-op race baiting bullshit then we're already defeated. And if the American people are so thoroughly brainwashed to be fully programmed to live by these stupid, divisive rules, it's over anyway.

Stay on the offensive. Attack the beast and deflect their vomit right back in their disgusting faces.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT