POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see you moved on from the racial stuff so i assume you concede or have nothing more to add.

Those miners weren't taking the medicine to go to work. They were specifically not allowed to work while on that or other intoxicating medicine.

They took it to deal with the pain. They would've taken something else much less addictive had the fda not sold them out to big pharma and let such a sham go through and allow the crooked incestual pharma sales/dr relationships to go on.

Even the few hard working people left there had their lib government strip them of the only lucrative job opportunity they had.

I dearl love the people and the area. Its a shame what their country did to them in attempts to bolster a voting base. It worked too, for a very long time.
No, you used an example to attempt to reinforce your point. I turned that example around and explained how your reasoning was all wrong. For both that situation in Appalachia and the broader point about minorities. The Black community find themselves in a particular set of historical circumstances just like Appalachians do.

Now, as for the rest about Appalachia. Bullshit guys don't work on pills. I live it every day. Of course they take them to deal with the pain. OF WORKING IN THE MINES. They would've taken them regardless of the pushers(Big Pharma should absolutely be prosecuted for what they did, just talking reality). They do lots of other things too, that still aren't legal. America has always exploited our area, that's nothing new. Hence the drugs. In the twenties they even called in the Army to break the strikes and beat us back to work. You have some illusion that life was good before the present messed that up. It wasn't.

2bc9a2c8-388d-4b06-aead-fcc98bce7c48_text.gif

GTtqNMObcAA3E2z

They are ILLEGAL immigrants. Note the term ILLEGAL.
ILLEGAL why? Because they crossed a line on a map looking for economic improvement. @trueblujr2 told me to move to the city for work. If I go to Knoxville I'll have crossed city boundaries, county boundaries, and state boundaries. State boundaries that once were, and many would argue should be again, much bigger deals than they are with the freedom of movement we have today. Y'all have two big ideals here that are massively at odds in your ideology.

Uh, those are not Americans, Karl.

Those people are breaking the law. It’s not against the law to move around our own country.
So? What does their nationality have to do with the point? The powerful chose to make the exact same activity y'all're recommending for me, illegal for them. Hypocrisy.

ILLEGAL why? Because they crossed a line on a map looking for economic improvement. @trueblujr2 told me to move to the city for work. If I go to Knoxville I'll have crossed city boundaries, county boundaries, and state boundaries. State boundaries that once were, and many would argue should be again, much bigger deals than they are with the freedom of movement we have today. Y'all have two big ideals here that are massively at odds in your ideology.

I really hope you're posting this as humor.

Sue the hell out of 'em.

Dude....NONE of those scenarios is a decision concerning choices you are making ABOUT YOUR OWN BODY.
Your moral obligation ends where someone else's damn body begins.

Like 5 posts ago you said it's between a woman and her doctor, and to leave you out of it.

So why are you still sticking your Village Idiot nose in it?

Shut up, for God's sake.

We are all dumber for having read that rubbish. Did you laugh to yourself as you wrote that...I'm going to post some shit right now.

Dude....NONE of those scenarios is a decision concerning choices you are making ABOUT YOUR OWN BODY.

And again, no matter what, this is absolutely ripe coming from a CORONABRO, that SCIENCE DUDE screaming about masks and vaccines.

Reactions: cole854
I agree. You should abort more of your brethren. You are helping save the planet. Do us all a big favor. Abort away.

As I've said before, family circumstances. Not everyone in this world is healthy and mobile. Especially not after a hard life lived in EKY. This is obfuscation though. How is everyone in the world supposed to move for economic fulfillment? That's literally exactly what all the migrants you rail against constantly are doing. Is it laudable or reprehensible?
Then change the law. Until then it is ILLEGAL. You may not like the law or any law....but that is how this works. Break the law and suffer its consequences.

Then change the law. Until then it is ILLEGAL. You may not like the law or any law....but that is how this works. Break the law and suffer its consequences.
That's exactly what immigration reform is. Advocating for changing the laws. I'm asking in theory. You support legalizing economic migration?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT