POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw where screduke1 posted last night about the blackout in Paris.
Weird...the picture below is the one on the lower right hand side of his post/tweet. After the crap opening ceremony, where they mock God, the city goes totally dark just hours later. One glowing light on in the city......A CHURCH.

Just something to think about

whatsapp-image-2024-07-28-at-09-43-33_363x203xt.jpg
It was definitely a message from God. No question about it IMO.

Your side claims DEI is never a way to chose someone for a job while simultaneously NEVER chosing anyone for the job that is not white. Ironic eh?
Biden was buddy buddy with an Exalted Cyclops. But keep pretending conservatives are the racists. Your glass house is nothing but a frame at this point, but you keep throwing them because you lack any self awareness. Well that and you think constantly trying to create division among Americans will make them look past the fact that Democrats have done nothing to help your average American in decades. Destroy, divide, point fingers .... repeat ad nauseum.

Reactions: Girthang
Christian Nationalism
Abandoning efforts to mitigate climate change. Abolishing NOAA. Amping up drilling on public land. Forbidding states to impose their own vehicle emissions laws.
Removing "full employment" from the Federal Reserve mandate
Replace Income Tax with a consumption tax
Hiring political statisticians in the Census Bureau
Re-instate Blue Laws regarding the Sabbath
Work requirement for SNAP
mysteriously has a hard-on for deposit insurance in the banking industry
funding for religious schools
the president would be the chief of law enforcement
no professionals in State Department
military sales wouldn't require Congressional approval
interprets the vesting of executive power in the president as despotic
urges using the military for police responsibilities
getting rid of huge numbers of civil service employees and return to the spoils system
hugely rebuild nukes
increase price gouging for medicines
encourage the old and poor to die
turning red state national guard to police blue states

Basically, it's a blue print for a tyrant.

Of course, that ignores true tyranny: noting license plates

[edit/addition]

"Christians get out and vote. Just this time," he urged. "You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It'll be fixed. It'll be fine. You won't have to vote anymore my beautiful Christians."

Trump continued: "I love you Christians and I'm a Christian. I love you, you got to get out and vote. In four years, you don't have to vote again. We'll have it fixed so good, you're not going to have to vote."

This post is an indication of an inability to engage in debate. The Dems have lied and peddled in fear for most of my adult life. It’s all they know.

Biden was buddy buddy with an Exalted Cyclops. But keep pretending conservatives are the racists. Your glass house is nothing but a frame at this point, but you keep throwing them because you lack any self awareness. Well that and you think constantly trying to create division among Americans will make them look past the fact that Democrats have done nothing to help your average American in decades. Destroy, divide, point fingers .... repeat ad nauseum.
Only an abject idiot would deny that the Democrat party is racist. I mean you CAN, if you don't mind being, as I said, a mindless idiot.

It's as plain as day.

Name one thing Pubs have passed in the last 20 years other than tax cuts for the wealthy to help working class families.
Dems have done way more for the middle class.
Obamacare and removing preexisting conditions from healthcare restrictions says hi.
Insulin cap says hi.
College tuition break says hi.
Child tax credit increase says hi.
US Computer Chips factory says hi.
Infrastructure bill says hi.

Presidential candidate nominees since 2008 is a pretty small sample size to do statistical analysis on don't you think?
True... But Pubs can't flex on Kamala as the DEI candidate while their pool of nominees looks like the pool of nominees for Grand Dragon either.
Bashing DEI when you are the poster child for why we need DEI.... 😂

True... But Pubs can't flex on Kamala as the DEI candidate while their pool of nominees looks like the pool of nominees for Grand Dragon either.
Bashing DEI when you are the poster child for why we need DEI.... 😂

Your mouth moves when you read, doesn't it... I'm positive of it.

Name one thing Pubs have passed in the last 20 years other than tax cuts for the wealthy to help working class families.
Obamacare and removing preexisting conditions from healthcare restrictions says hi.
Insulin cap says hi.

All of these "hi's" Did your intellect say "bye" when it left you while you were in the womb?

You are an anthropomorphized mimeograph machine.

/2. I would be remis if I didn't point out the obvious common view of the above.

Xi, Kim and the Democrat Party all support no restrictions on abortion. Nice company ya keep there G.
Never heard Dem national committee call for zero restrictions on abortion. Please cite where that is stated in the Dem national platform.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Never heard Dem national committee call for zero restrictions on abortion. Please cite where that is stated in the Dem national platform.
That's just one of MANY things in life you haven't heard.

Examples:

You're such a hard worker.

We're moving you up a grade.

Yes, I'll go on a date with you.

Yes sam, you may take the cork off of the sharp end of your fork.

Name one person of color ever nominated by Pubs for a national ticket.
Just one. 😉
When your answer is no longer in the zero range you can call out Dems for DEI. Until then you are the poster child for exactly why DEI is necessary.
Unless of course you can say with confidence there has NEVER been one black Republican capable of ever being President.
If your answer to that is yes.... Then why not.
If your answer is no then you are a racist.

Oh, Village Idiot, so in nearly 250 years, (I know the Democrat party isn't that old, per se) they've elected one half black half white from Hawaii, via a Kenyan father.

Kamala wasn't elected nor has she been nominated by anyone yet.

She didn't receive one single Democrat delegate vote, nor did she in 2020.

Did she even get a single Democrat actual primary vote, except as a write in?

Don't forget Kamala's contribution!

Guys, please stop.with this. Youre.making her more electable, lol.

Instead, talk of how she blows with the political wind and has no true convictions, same as Biden.

Not, oh, she was locking up low level offenders. I get it, but most of America is tired of seeing the shit resulting from her newer positions.

Talk about those. Ffs.

Oh, Village Idiot, so in nearly 250 years, (I know the Democrat party isn't that old, per se) they've elected one half black half white from Hawaii, via a Kenyan father.

Kamala wasn't elected nor has she been nominated by anyone yet.

She didn't receive one single Democrat delegate vote, nor did she in 2020.

Did she even get a single Democrat actual primary vote, except as a write in?
Kamala was on the Biden/Harris ticket. Either she was voted into office or she wasn't. The facts and history say she was.

Insulin cap says hi.

1) premiums 3x higher.
2) Trump did that.
3)What tuition break? Which schools precisely?
4) Republican passed that.
5) Trump did that
6) 7 billion, 7 charging stations, 3 years later. 42 billion, not one person on government high speed internet 3 years later.

What else you got, Village Idiot?

Reactions: DrH. Lecter
1) premiums 3x higher.
2) Trump did that.
3)What tuition break? Which schools precisely?
4) Republican passed that.
5) Trump did that
6) 7 billion, 7 charging stations, 3 years later. 42 billion, not one person on government high speed internet 3 years later.

What else you got, Village Idiot?
He's got a binkie, a hi-chair, and an imaginary friend.

AND just to counter the argument we all know is coming next, you ARE aware he could have named a different vp running mate, and might well have, if he wasn't senile.

So was Crooked Joe racist when he said, if you don't vote for him, "you ain't black."

How about Hillary having a bottle of hot sauce at the ready in her purse whilst pandering to black wiminz?

I see the error of my ways. Rich white Democrat/Limousine Liberals really DO understand the plight of Black Americans, and they are truly motivated to give them a hand out, errrrrrrrr hand UP. Further, they would never purposefully adopt a horrifyingly demeaning affectation of what they think black people sound like.

Honestly, how do you Democrats even manage to look at yourselves in the mirror each morning?

You all are WORSE than the overt bigotry that spawned you. At least the forefathers of your party didn't candy coat how they felt (while shoving the knife in the backs of Black Americans), they at least had the fortitude to own their shame...

Last edited:
He's got a binkie, a hi-chair, and an imaginary friend.

Uh, wait just a sec... Bidenomics just kicked in this last week and he has to share his imaginary friend with an illegal immigrant family and some now homeless middle class guy nicknamed "Club Sandwich" or "Soda Pop" or something. The hi-chair had too high of a carbon footprint, and it's new paper legs couldn't support him AND his govt issued cream-of-lard ice-cream sandwich. Now he needs a new binkie and is waiting on his disability check increase.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
So weird. They're all wondering...

"We voted for these politicians and they supported these policies we support, but the result hurts me and makes my neighborhood unsafe..." then it quickly escalates past any reason to "... it MUST be Trump's fault!"

Really, what is there to say? Liberals/Democrats are bigots/fascists, that are too stupid to realize it. I can't think of a better way to encapsulate them.

And let me say this, from now until the election, I'm going scorched earth on this thread. I'm through f***ing around in here.

Assuming that you can read...your party platform from 2020 clearly states it. You are very dumb.

• Supports “codifying” the right to abortion.
• “Democrats believe every woman should be able to access...reproductive health care services, including safe and legal abortions.”
• [O]ppose and will fight to overturn federal and state laws that create barriers to reproductive health and rights.

The GOP platform calls for the right to abortions as well. Cali can go 40 weeks if it wishes...which should meet your goal to kill viable babies up until birth.

Your authoritarian platform calls for the federal govt to have the power to overturn Cali's unrestricted rights to "reproductive health."

Uh, wait just a sec... Bidenomics just kicked in this last week and he has to share his imaginary friend with an illegal immigrant family and some now homeless middle class guy nicknamed "Club Sandwich" or "Soda Pop" or something. The hi-chair had too high of a carbon footprint, and it's new paper legs couldn't support him AND his govt issued cream-of-lard ice-cream sandwich. Now he needs a new binkie and is waiting on his disability check increase.
I like the effort, but it will take him a fortnight to read that.

I already addressed this. Every other racial demographic is split. Including us as white people. Black people are not. You keep stating they're all wrong, whether intentionally lied to or not is completely immaterial. They are not wrong. You do not know better about their lives than they do. You are being racist saying that one entire race is incapable of making their own decisions, while every other race can.
Listen up brick-head, I'm going to explain it to you one more time.

I'm not blaming Black Americans, or calling them stupid. The TARGET of my derision is people like you. You and the dishonest Democrat Party that traded in their dignity, honesty, and souls, to buy a voting bloc with false promises of help, compassion, and equal opportunity, all while you were fabricating a "new" form of slavery with a big fake smile on your face. And do you want to know how I "KNOW" I'm right Eeyore? The evidence of your "help", stared me in the ****ing face every single day, for the almost 30 years that I worked in public schools. Your party, and your fake "help" hasn't done SQUAT, and you've had 6 decades to make a dent. SIX ****ING DECADES.

Is this getting through that thick cement skull of yours? THREE GENERATIONS, and you accomplished NOTHING.

You, and your ilk, and your poisonous arrogance are a cancer.

So, if I were you, I'd shut the **** up when it comes to things you know **** all about, and do some self-reflection.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdaCat
Really, what is there to say? Liberals/Democrats are bigots/fascists, that are too stupid to realize it. I can't think of a better way to encapsulate them.

And let me say this, from now until the election, I'm going scorched earth on this thread. I'm through f***ing around in here.
…And salt the fields after going scorched earth!

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Assuming that you can read...your party platform from 2020 clearly states it. You are very dumb.

• Supports “codifying” the right to abortion.
• “Democrats believe every woman should be able to access...reproductive health care services, including safe and legal abortions.”
• [O]ppose and will fight to overturn federal and state laws that create barriers to reproductive health and rights.

The GOP platform calls for the right to abortions as well. Cali can go 40 weeks if it wishes...which should meet your goal to kill viable babies up until birth.

Your authoritarian platform calls for the federal govt to have the power to overturn Cali's unrestricted rights to "reproductive health."
Nothing you quoted said anything about a right to unrestricted abortions for all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT