POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like a pretty easy study of pro athletes, (NFL, MLB, nba, nhl) of blood clot diagnoses before 2021 and after, by season. I mean, the number of athletes in these leagues stay pretty constant.

Seems really easy, if only someone would do some journalism.

Oh, wait, never mind! Nothing to see here!

sambo/SCIENCE DUDE will tell us all that blood clots are a common side effect of long covid or some such nonsense.

Seems like a pretty easy study of pro athletes, (NFL, MLB, nba, nhl) of blood clot diagnoses before 2021 and after, by season. I mean, the number of athletes in these leagues stay pretty constant.

Seems really easy, if only someone would do some journalism.

Sadly we live in a world where you lose your job if you tell the truth, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
I agree with you on the bolded part. The rest is absolutely falsehoods, but you believe whatever you want and those that know the truth will do the same. Probably no one is going to change your mind and I can assure you no matter how many lies you may perpetuate about the covid nonsense, you'll never deceive me nor probably anyone else who has come to know said truth.

Don't even bother replying.
Check the stats. We can have alternate opinions. Not alternate facts.

hHmWxSKj35wv.jpeg

On a somewhat related note, it's just amazing that the left never runs on anything other than abortion and gay/trans stuff. Policy? Policy is YOU RACIST AND SEXIST AND A PHOBE!

Because the two are not exclusive of one another and the NBA is purely based on physical, not mental abilities.
Our government absolutely should hire people that reflect the broad range of ethnicity in America.
Those different viewpoints/perspectives are an advantage, not a disadvantage.
Why do you hate different races and viewpoints? Why has your party NEVER nominated a person of color for President or VP?? NEVER. NADA. ZIP.
Is it your belief that there has never been one person of color capable of being a Republican President??
DEI and the Whites Only Club are just two sides of the same coin brotha.
Are you 12? Possibly your most juvenile post to date G.

Do you support the viewpoint of Pro-life? How about the earth being flat as a diverse view in a school curriculum? What about the View that men cannot have a baby? What about the belief in a God? Diverse perspectives strengthen academics?

Lets be honest. You realize diversity is CLEARLY a weakness. Balkanization. A quota that requires a lesser qualified individual, whether physical or mentally, by definition WEAKENS. That is the very definition of DEI or diversity. To WEAKEN by inserting a lesser qualified individual.

Reactions: JumperJack
This is such a great representation of how the leftist media (which is damn near all of the media) works. Thanks for this.
His line of reasoning is racist. Whether he admits it or not doesn’t make a difference in the slightest. It’s still true.

People were stuck in their homes alone. Kids were forced to wear mask. It's shoking deaths weren't higher than it was. Suicides went through the roof in few demos. Alcoholism and drug use skyrocketed. Homelessness skyrocketed. I'll put it this way.... If any of you try this again I'll violently oppose you. If you are scared just stay in your home. Leave the rest of us alone.
Stop relitigating three years ago with this idiot. You aren't going to 'convince' him because he's nothing but a troll. Look at his account's start date. Just block him.

Of course. This is what they do. Cheat their asses off in Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta.

It does not take days to count. That is utter BS. This is Democrats wanting to see how many they need to print and stuff in there to win. This party is disgusting. Imports illegals, will not let anyone audit the voter rolls, fights proof of ID or citizenship, wants mail-in ballots, wants ballot harvesting and drop boxes, wants you to not be able to question this.

This party did not win in 2020 and they would not legitimately win in 2024. This is fraud and we're not going to have a country unless this is stopped.

Stating the obvious is racist now? Got it.

Because minorities had it so bad under Trump, and so much better under Biden, right?
Assuming that Black people, and only Black people, are uniquely so stupid as a whole race that they are the only ones who vote en masse against their own interests is not “stating the obvious”. It’s racist BS.

Assuming that Black people are so mentally inferior that they can't get into college or even function at day to day life skills w/o a government check, and lowered standards, is far MORE racist.

You really ARE "just that stupid" aren't you...

I mean, you vote against YOUR own interests, and you're not black are you?

BTW - You never have answered my question. What have the social policies, enacted and enforced by Democrats actually accomplished for Black Americans? The answer is nothing. So, tell me again, how voting for Democrats is in Black Americans' best interest?

You're a road pebble...

Reactions: SDC888
Assuming that Black people, and only Black people, are uniquely so stupid as a whole race that they are the only ones who vote en masse against their own interests is not “stating the obvious”. It’s racist BS.
YOU are the one who keeps calling them stupid.

WE are the ones saying that the data shows (CLEARLY AND WITHOUT DOUBT) that they have been misled for 60 years, with their destruction as a result.

I always enjoy this sentiment. Who’re going to be the hardcore tankies putting a bullet in the back of our heads? There are no socially conservative hardcore communists in all of America to call us degenerates lol. That’s you Christo-fascists who won’t make it through the first purges.
Your mindless blathering aside, I take issue with one thing you said, and that is "I enjoy"

I seriously doubt you enjoy anything at all. I don't know what happened to you in life, but you come across as a miserable, self-loathing mope, that feels like everything that ever went wrong for you is somebody else's fault.

IOW - you're a neurotic nut job. Why don't you grow a sack, take some responsibility for the dissatisfaction in your life and do something about it, instead of spreading your misery around on everybody else.

I'm through calling you Dion, from now on, you are Eeyore.

Poor little Eeyore, who has the little rain cloud that follows him around.

Assuming that Black people are so mentally inferior that they can't get into college or even function at day to day life skills w/o a government check, and lowered standards, is far MORE racist.

You really ARE "just that stupid" aren't you...

I mean, you vote against YOUR own interests, and you're not black are you?
Those opportunities aren't because they're mentally inferior, they're because we as a racist country have intentionally put them behind. From slavery to Jim Crow to redlining, we have slanted things against minorities. It isn't the minorities fault they need help, it's ours as we did it to them.

None of which is anything like you assuming Black people are the only unique race so stupid to vote against their own interests en masse. No other race votes monolithically like Black people, you have to assume they're uniquely monolithically stupid.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Are you 12? Possibly your most juvenile post to date G.

Do you support the viewpoint of Pro-life? How about the earth being flat as a diverse view in a school curriculum? What about the View that men cannot have a baby? What about the belief in a God? Diverse perspectives strengthen academics?

Lets be honest. You realize diversity is CLEARLY a weakness. Balkanization. A quota that requires a lesser qualified individual, whether physical or mentally, by definition WEAKENS. That is the very definition of DEI or diversity. To WEAKEN by inserting a lesser qualified individual.
Thanks for the insightful ideology Kim Jung-Un.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Those opportunities aren't because they're mentally inferior, they're because we as a racist country have intentionally put them behind. From slavery to Jim Crow to redlining, we have slanted things against minorities. It isn't the minorities fault they need help, it's ours as we did it to them.

None of which is anything like you assuming Black people are the only unique race so stupid to vote against their own interests en masse. No other race votes monolithically like Black people, you have to assume they're uniquely monolithically stupid.
Well, Eeyore, your party has had 60 goddamn years to fix it, and you've done squat...

Democrats are racists, that don't want to help Black Americans. Facts are facts. Take your little grey raincloud somewhere else Eeyore...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT