POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who has claimed that? By your DEI standards, whites have just one of the two top candidates. By broader scope, there's Cornell West.
Your side claims DEI is never a way to chose someone for a job while simultaneously NEVER chosing anyone for the job that is not white. Ironic eh?

Your side claims DEI is never a way to chose someone for a job while simultaneously NEVER chosing anyone for the job that is not white. Ironic eh?
Your assumption apparently is that black folks are inferior and that they cannot get the "job" without your benevolent white assistance. YOU are the racist. I don't think they need your help/pity.

Reactions: JRCAT14 and SDC888
Haha. Do I assume that? Big supporter of Vivek and Carson here you’re taking to.

Oh but I get it. They’re prob not the right types of people of color huh?
Are Vivek and Carson on the Pub ticket? Musta missed that at the Pub convention.
Making fun of DEI while simultaneously NEVER chosing anyone but whites for your national party ticket. The irony is rich.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Well, Eeyore, your party has had 60 goddamn years to fix it, and you've done squat...

Democrats are racists, that don't want to help Black Americans. Facts are facts. Take your little grey raincloud somewhere else Eeyore...
Which, again, even if true(it isn't, it's obviously hyperbole), doesn't make Republicans the better option. They're just the same useless capitalism but +racism.

Which, again, even if true(it isn't, it's obviously hyperbole), doesn't make Republicans the better option. They're just the same useless capitalism but +racism.
Except for the fact, you dumbass, that the Democrats have had the lion's share of power in DC since the 60's

Move your stupid, thick-headed Eeyore ass along, and take that f***ing rain cloud with you.

You're not only a mope, you're a stupid as hell mope, and that's the worst kind. Go live on a commune, with all the other mopes, and you can sit around and whine about how life has dealt you a bad hand. You're like Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite. "If only the coach hadn't hated me, I'd have made All State"

Pathetic...

Are Vivek and Carson on the Pub ticket? Musta missed that at the Pub convention.
Making fun of DEI while simultaneously NEVER chosing anyone but whites for your national party ticket. The irony is rich.
Dem voters have chosen 1 more than we have. True. Give yourself a big virtue signalling pat on the back. Will you ever nominate an actual African American or just 50% variety?

Those opportunities aren't because they're mentally inferior, they're because we as a racist country have intentionally put them behind. From slavery to Jim Crow to redlining, we have slanted things against minorities. It isn't the minorities fault they need help, it's ours as we did it to them.
In this country, there are many minority groups that outperform whites, in myriad ways.

Darned old facts always get in the way of Marxism.

He's not lying here tho. There were plenty of non white women who were qualified to be vp, yet harris was picked bc her identity was the qualification. What's so hard to understand about this?

How'd she do in iowa in the 2020 primaries?

Also who was better KJP or Psaki? It has nothing to do with their race...I understand that's hard for you to grasp. Unless you think besshear shouldn't be governor and Cameron should be. Weird how you can magically figure it out when it's your team.

This is the goal tho, they know numb brains will just claim everything is racist.

Pretty racist that you think this is the best black people can produce
Name one person of color ever nominated by Pubs for a national ticket.
Just one. 😉
When your answer is no longer in the zero range you can call out Dems for DEI. Until then you are the poster child for exactly why DEI is necessary.
Unless of course you can say with confidence there has NEVER been one black Republican capable of ever being President.
If your answer to that is yes.... Then why not.
If your answer is no then you are a racist.

2 more. Obama and Harris. I said President and/or VP.
Y'all need some DEI.
I know you have a Govt School education but the voters select the POTUS through a primary. The POTUS selects the VP. To this date your side has never selected a real 100% AA. Just diluted, clean and articulate enough for your side to tolerate for the photoOp.

I know you have a Govt School education but the voters select the POTUS through a primary. The POTUS selects the VP. To this date your side has never selected a real 100% AA. Just diluted, clean and articulate enough for your side to tolerate for the photoOp.
Your mistake is that you've used polysyllabic words.

Reactions: DrH. Lecter
From the article:

"Pennsylvania state lawmakers had four years to change the law and allow pre-canvassing, but the legislative session ended this month without them doing so. The Democratic-led Pennsylvania House of Representatives passed a bill in May that would have allowed county officials to begin pre-canvassing mail ballots seven days before Election Day, as was recommended by a bipartisan panel. But the Republican-controlled State Senate never brought it for a vote"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT