POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of my close friends is one of the 0.3% of the population actually registered Libertarian. He's voting Kamala(really anyone but Trump, which at the moment looks like Kamala).
GTWVdrYWQAAnz_A

Pretend Christian, convicted felon, Trump said this
>“Just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It’ll be fixed! It’ll be fine! You won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians. I love you, Christians!” He added, “You gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.”

Dude wants to erase democracy. Sickening.
Totally. Remember that time he was a fake Catholic, illegally changed election laws, got mass mail-in ballots, spied on his opponent, imported millions of new voters and gave them drivers licenses and registered them to vote, fought against any audits of the voter rolls, raided his opponent, tried to bankrupt his opponent, shot his opponent, and got put on the ballot with no votes?

Can't believe he tried to erase democracy like that.

Everything about this Kamala stuff is bogus. There's this big report of how much her social media followers have grown since being the candidate. They report 700K growth in followers in a couple of days. Gimme a break. That's not how that works. You'd already be following her. You wouldn't just magically want to follow the VP now if you are a devoted Democrat.

But it reminded me that they pulled this crap in 2020 with the bot farms.

Nov 2020 article

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris Got a Big Social Media Boost from Indian Troll Farms

"Joe Biden's Twitter account got a sizable boost beginning in August from tens of thousands of fake followers purchased on the open market from troll farms in rural India, an investigation has found.

Within two weeks of Biden selecting Kamala Harris as his running mate on August 12, his Twitter following jumped by 738,595 new followers—a 9.1 percent leap. The number hit 11 million by the third week of October.

A close examination has revealed unusual patterns. A large number of Twitter accounts that followed Biden's appear to have been created exclusively for that purpose. And a large number of the users are located in small towns in rural India—in places where English-speakers are rare, and from handles run by people who don't speak English as their first language, nor appear to be genuinely invested in American politics."

See if this sounds familiar.

In the communist takeover of Czechoslovakia in 1948, they used the strategy "From above and below." This strategy involved both infiltrating key positions of power and inciting grassroots support to create the appearance of widespread popular demand for change.

1. From Above: Communists already held significant positions in the government and were part of the coalition government formed after World War II. Key ministries, such as the Ministry of the Interior, which controlled the police, were held by Communists or their sympathizers. This allowed them to manipulate government functions to their advantage.
  2. From Below: The Communists mobilized mass protests and strikes, leveraging their control over labor unions and other grassroots organizations. These demonstrations, alongside orchestrated public unrest, created the illusion of widespread popular support for the Communist Party.

The below aspect required essentially paid protesters to give the appearance that they were the majority and to cause despair from the normal people and for them to think they were outnumbered which was not the case.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS OCCURING TODAY.

You think third world migration is organic and that "dIvErSiTy iS oUr sTrEnF" got pushed on everyone who didn't want it? This has been an orchestrated thing targeting specific countries. No one is beating the door down for Asian and Arab cand African countries to be diverse. This stuff is catastrophic and it does not work. It only ends in disaster.

You think third world migration is organic and that "dIvErSiTy iS oUr sTrEnF" got pushed on everyone who didn't want it? This has been an orchestrated thing targeting specific countries. No one is beating the door down for Asian and Arab cand African countries to be diverse. This stuff is catastrophic and it does not work. It only ends in disaster.

I wish the US would pay 1 million euros/day and close its borders.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
When they cheated on 2020 I posted here several times that it was a black day since the only way to counter it was also to cheat, which essentially destroys democracy.

I still feel that way at heart but I am more and more inclined to believe that there is no democracy worth saving if she wins.

So, Republicans should mimic and then surpass every form of “election fortification” that the Dems are doing. If they stuff a box, we stuff 10. Not much they can say since they originated these tactics.
You're right but the real "correct" answer is "Secession".

How do you interpret the quote, then? Hmm? Go on.

LOL.

First you tell me how Trump could achieve what you and the TDS nuts so want us to believe?

Second, he was saying he is going to fix the issue so that it won’t be a voting concern anymore. You cannot dump on Robert Kennedy for being a conspiracy nut and post a lot of the crackpot things you post.

Practice comprehension. Just a little is all it takes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT