POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Gawd… the posting activity among liberal women in my social media network has become unbearable over the last 48 hours. I hate this period of time before presidential elections. People I otherwise believe to be sensible individuals suddenly begin vomiting what’s really buried in their brains all over social media, and I begin to question humanity.

I didn’t like the Vance pick. I think Trump fell victim to his sons admiration for him. But let’s not pretend he’s not a smart guy. And oh no! Starting fights with swifties! That’s beyond the pale!

It's not about being smart. There's a whole lot of smart people who are walking liabilities. While we kid about swifties, that's a pretty huge swath of people who can vote. He's vulnerable on a whole lot of issues.

It's not about being smart. There's a whole lot of smart people who are walking liabilities. While we kid about swifties, that's a pretty huge swath of people who can vote. He's vulnerable on a whole lot of issues.
He’s the VP choice. I’m not crazy about him but it’s not that important. The current VP’s highest achievement was being the side piece to some powerful men.

Reactions: BigBlueDave
He’s the VP choice. I’m not crazy about him but it’s not that important. The current VP’s highest achievement was being the side piece to some powerful men.

Where it is important though is that VP's are important in winning swing states. I don't think what Beshear said about JD Vance about being phony was off the cuff. All part of a strategy to distance Vance from middle American voters.

Where it is important though is that VP's are important in winning swing states. I don't think what Beshear said about JD Vance about being phony was off the cuff. All part of a strategy to distance Vance from middle American voters.
What swing states you think Harris helped Biden win?

Does it really matter? Doesn't matter if he picked vance, mitt Romney, or convinced Gavin Newsom.

The rhetoric would be the same...bc it always is. Another hitler I assume?
You're saying all Republicans oppose IVF procedures and have made statements like "The Democratic Party is ran by childlress cat women?"

I’ve watched Kamala in about 100 videos now. Wears exactly the same thing in every shot. She must have hundreds of different colors of matching blouse, blazer half way to her knees, and matching pants. Charlie Brown has a more diverse wardrobe than her. Wonder what she is covering up ?

She said very fine people on both sides.

Also...she's the president of the senate, she didn't show up to Netanyahu's address to congress. Neither did biden. Care to explain?

Again, she Said nothing for a full 24 hours. Why? Not sure what you posting exactly what I said she did a day later proves. Doesn't know what's right and has to be told? Only put out a tweet.

Ahhh here's why?

Let's get your best spin

You're saying all Republicans oppose IVF procedures and have made statements like "The Democratic Party is ran by childlress cat women?"
It’s safe to say IVF and cat ladies are pretty far down the average Republicans priority list.

Really? I assume you're not familiar with the Alabama legislation and JD Vance's vote against the IVR Protection Act on June 13th?
I’m familiar with it. I don’t live in Alabama and IVF is not a high priority for me and i’m guessing lots of rank and file repubs.

A serious question I would have for you is just how stupid are you?
yELRq2.gif

No government should have any say in my ability to use IVF or not. None of their ****ing business.

Well that’s not how things work. But fortunately you live in the US where the federal government has limited power to do things like set IVF policy and you have 50 choices if you want to live somewhere with likeminded folks.

Well that’s not how things work. But fortunately you live in the US where the federal government has limited power to do things like set IVF policy and you have 50 choices if you want to live somewhere with likeminded folks.

lol @ not how things work.

It's how things should work because it's none of your ****ing business what me or my wife do to reproduce. You have no excuse here. I don't give a shit if it's a local, state or federal government. You're wrong. This is America, asshole. Go promote your theocratic bullshit in Iran.

Reactions: Dionysus444
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT