POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Church is Israel. This is rather explicit in the New Testament. The modern political state of Israel is not the referent in that passage.

If you think it is, then you basically have to concede that Judaism is correct and Christianity is wrong.
Replacement theology is nonsense. Who is in the business of blessing/cursing the Church. The Church doesn’t even exist as a distinct entity in the minds of the unchurched.

He does a poor job representing his LGBQ&T brethren. Dems voting block consists of Gays, Blacks(although that appears to have eroded), single hate filled women, college academic professionals and the ultra wealthy. Am I missing any group?
Professional managerial class altho you may have intended that

Kamala Harris is like the second string QB; the most popular player on the team.

Now, sometimes that works out (especially if you're playing Kentucky in a football game), but more often that not, it doesn't.
I see her more like the whip cream bikini girl in varsity blues that sluts her way around the locker room making sure she stays relevant.

Can a smug demo☭rat drop Kamala, then twist, squirm, and bounce full support to yet another un-democratically selected candidate and still be convinced that they aren't a total scumbag themselves?

Of course they can. You know it. I know it, and so do they. Going to be interesting regardless.

BTW: This party needs to be burned to the ground.

You’re misunderstanding my position. I don’t care about the intentionally unvaccinated at all. Native born American or immigrant. No hypocrisy. If you have access to the vaccine and choose not to take it you deserve whatever comes your way. According to reports about a third of the border crossers are refusing the vaccine. They deserve what they get just like any others who turn down the vaccine. Makes no difference whether you were born in Guatemala or Ohio. Why do you have a problem with unvaccinated immigrants but not unvaccinated Oklahomans?
GTOQgHWXAAAnawE

Of course they do, their entire rule already depends on weighting the system towards their minority. Anything that does more of that is welcomed. It's the entire reason it was proposed.
This from the court packing and destroying the EC crowd. Your nonsense would be more believable without the hypocrisy.

Reactions: cat_chaser
Did I link a SCOTUS decision? No, I linked the words of the Constitution itself directly. How do you dispute them?
They declined to address the matter in 2020.

Your premise is based on the belief that the founders meant for millions upon millions (greater than the population of the country they founded!) of foreign invaders to have the same representation as American citizens. A ludicrous, twisted assertion that defies reason or logic.

Will the demo☭rats replace their latest un-democratically chosen candidate (Kamala) when she proves to be disastrous?

"Demo☭rats" - tHe pArTy oF dEmOcRaCy!!1!11

Another out in the open scumbag move? Why not. The sheep dgaf.

if they run Michelle which was my original prediction for all of this, she will win. Granted, she’s raking in enormous money without the office so she doesn’t need it but she would be the worst person to have to beat in an election.

Your premise is based on the belief that the founders meant for millions upon millions (greater than the population of the country they founded!) of foreign invaders to have the same representation as American citizens. A ludicrous, twisted assertion that defies reason or logic.
It doesn't defy reason or logic. It's exactly what they wrote, intentionally. Citizen is specified all over the Constitution. If they meant that they would have said it there too. They specifically meant to include noncitizens. That clause is very specific.

if they run Michelle which was my original prediction for all of this, she will win. Granted, she’s raking in enormous money without the office so she doesn’t need it but she would be the worst person to have to beat in an election.
Guess we're waiting for lord obama to finish navigating his filthy uncharted Chicago political waters here in his new Banana Republic so he can scheme how to do the switch and trot out Big Mike in all her racist, America hating glory at the last minute. Total SCUM.

The assassination was not supposed to fail.

It doesn't defy reason or logic. It's exactly what they wrote, intentionally. Citizen is specified all over the Constitution. If they meant that they would have said it there too. They specifically meant to include noncitizens. That clause is very specific.

Dion - A strict constructionist. Wonders never cease.

Strict constructionism is a legal philosophy that limits the federal government's powers to what is explicitly granted in the US Constitution. Strict constructionists believe that the Constitution should be interpreted literally, based on the text alone, and without regard to modern interpretations. They also believe that judges should interpret the Constitution in light of the Founding Fathers' intentions. Strict constructionists believe that any powers not explicitly granted to the federal government should be reserved for the states.

That's a refreshing change.

Let us see how this plays out.

Last edited:
Dion - A strict constructionist. Wonders never cease.

Strict constructionism is a legal philosophy that limits the federal government's powers to what is explicitly granted in the US Constitution. Strict constructionists believe that the Constitution should be interpreted literally, based on the text alone, and without regard to modern interpretations. They also believe that judges should interpret the Constitution in light of the Founding Fathers' intentions. Strict constructionists believe that any powers not explicitly granted to the federal government should be reserved for the states.

That's a refreshing change.

Let us see how this plays out.
I’m not a strict constructionist, probably more of an originalist. But regardless of your philosophy and interpretation, apportionment was very clearly not done by citizenship, either by literal written word or original intent. So again, where did you get your belief that it should be limited to citizens? You just make it up out of whole cloth?

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
Says the dude in a red MAGA hat, FJB shirt, gold Trump shoes, playing with his Trump Pokemon cards, a Trump Bible on his bedside table and a Trump riding on a velociraptor flag flying in his yard.

Hurry up... The Trump rally starts soon and it's time to attack the US Capitol again.

But you're not in a cult. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡
Meanwhile, back in the real world...

An ATV driver ran over an 80-year-old man posting Trump signs in his yard, police say.​

Damned liberal loons! You can't make this stuff up.

Why? They're living here and deserve representation even if they're not eligible to vote. Just like children.
False. They broke the law and should be in prison or deported. Felons can't vote and should only be represented for deportation.

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo
What's your legal basis for that though? The Constitution specifies that House apportionment counts everyone, not just citizens.

"Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons. "

Slaves were specifically counted at 3/5s. But free noncitizens were always counted and at full. The Constitution uses 'citizen' all the time, and specifically used 'free Persons' here instead.
False.

It looks like 6:08 to me as well.

However, I must be missing something.

I took the tweet to mean just that, it was not a live feed.

To me, it looks like he is showing the time of the “live feed” compared to 6:08 on his watch.

It was definitely pre-recorded. So that's the very best take they could get. The fact he's president at all is mind-blowing.

Note to Donald Trump.

Do not pay particular attention to Kamala. Do not persist with the middle schoolish nicknames. Don’t engage in bombastic attacks on her. It’s unnecessary.

Focus on your platform. Focus on a positive vision for America. Draw the stark contrasts between your vision compared to what Kamala will bring, particularly with the border and immigration. That’s it. Stay out of your own way.
Somebody needs to set him down and just ingrain this.

He actually gives them a boost up by talking about them. Hardly mention them.

Meanwhile, back in the real world...

An ATV driver ran over an 80-year-old man posting Trump signs in his yard, police say.​

Damned liberal loons! You can't make this stuff up.
Good. POS deserves it.

He will still vote for Kamala though.

What's your legal basis for that though? The Constitution specifies that House apportionment counts everyone, not just citizens.

"Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons. "

Slaves were specifically counted at 3/5s. But free noncitizens were always counted and at full. The Constitution uses 'citizen' all the time, and specifically used 'free Persons' here instead.

The rationale is the citizens have the right to be represented. Illegals have no such right to representation thus are not to be considered.

Their rights dictate they should be tossed out on their head. Hopefully they will.

Exactly. His post was based on his interpretation. The lefts interpretation of the constitution is always wrong and skewed. Look at the first amendment, 2nd amendment, abortion issues etc...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT