How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GTSxDzuaYAE7Q4M

Anyone know why the police had the roads blocked in Cincinnati for a motorcade this evening? Googled the candidates but didn’t see anything about them being in town.

• Wow
Reactions: blubo

Even you MAGA morons can’t possibly agree with this. But this is the kind of shit that Vance and his Project 2025 guys want.
Well, their votes (the children's by parental proxy) are every bit as Constitutional as illegals voting. And not just voting, but having a role in the allocation of congressional seats, which they (illegal aliens) currently do.

Now, what do you have to say about that?

(not too much, I would imagine. Or at least nothing substantial anyway.)

Democrats are ALL scumbags. Either outright or by association from continuing to vote for and support the civilization destroying radical trash that control their disgusting party. Our country will struggle to move forward until this filthy shit party is completely annihilated.
Anyone that categorizes a group of people without knowing them isn't worth it. 1/2 of this country are democrats, and while there are fringe lunatics on both sides, most all people are good, hard working members of society that raise good families. I am a democrat and am definitely not a scumbag.

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
Anyone that categorizes a group of people without knowing them isn't worth it. 1/2 of this country are democrats, and while there are fringe lunatics on both sides, most all people are good, hard working members of society that raise good families. I am a democrat and am definitely not a scumbag.
You're right. The fringe are the problem. But you're actively voting for the most insane fringe element. That's my opinion anyway.

If you vote for or otherwise support the current disgusting radical democrat party then I know all I need to know about you.

Well, their votes (the children's by parental proxy) are every bit as Constitutional as illegals voting. And not just voting, but having a role in the allocation of congressional seats, which they (illegal aliens) currently do.

Now, what do you have to say about that?

(not too much, I would imagine. Or at least nothing substantial anyway.)
You’re equating illegals voting (which they don’t) to children voting? So basically parents get double the votes that non-parents get? It’s asinine.

What about people who don’t want kids? They should count less? And women that can’t have children? Their vote should count less too?

• Haha
Reactions: barbourfor3

Which is it? Death or Covid? That letter…..
If they take Kamala then the ballot is still good because she's on the Biden ballot. Mark Elias who is a dogshit lawyer that rams through stuff in partisan courts has already tweeted out that no matter who the candidate is they will be on all the ballots. So either he was threatening to break the law or threatening to kill Biden.

Hopefully the fbi check on Elias because it came off more of the 2nd.

You’re equating illegals voting (which they don’t) to children voting? So basically parents get double the votes that non-parents get? It’s asinine.

What about people who don’t want kids? They should count less? And women that can’t have children? Their vote should count less too?

I'm saying that neither should vote. We KNOW that children can't vote. And you say that illegals don't vote. How do you know that? Do we require citizenship papers and a photo ID? That's the only way you would know for sure.

But we DO know that illegals count towards congressional seats, and thus electors, so illegals DO vote, if only indirectly.

Last edited:
Still no answer on what I asked. How does Trump personally fix how people behave in their personal lives? Isn’t that up to the person? No one is going to look up to Trump and think “I should behave better and maybe stay with my wife to keep the core family together” or any other nonsense like that. Grow up.
Bringing jobs back and cutting off the border fixes several issues. When an entire town dies the people left behind feel hopeless. That is 100% on offshoring our manufacturing.

He does a poor job representing his LGBQ&T brethren. Dems voting block consists of Gays, Blacks(although that appears to have eroded), single hate filled women, college academic professionals and the ultra wealthy. Am I missing any group?

Kids 18-34 that don't want to grow up

With the right people in place to disassemble the administrative state, coupled with an unwillingness to defend past agency rule making against attacks now that Chevron is gone, the next president could have a monumental impact on the direction of this country. And that reverberates right down to personal family life.

Don’t need a federal department of education supporting child mutilation or FDA supporting a generation of boys being drugged into mindlessness.
Need to replace FBI, DOJ, Homeland Security, Border, Sec State and CIA director with people who don't actively hate America and things will change quicker than people think possible.

I am definitely glad that Biden has made it official that he is bowing out of the race. He is mentally unfit and deteriorating. Age matters with Biden.
I think that Trump should also bow out of the race. He is mentally unfit and deteriorating. Age matters with Trump.
Although I definitely think Biden's mental capacity is currently worse than Trump's and Trump's is now becoming a major talking point, it appears that many Americans have had concerns about both of them for quite a while. Deservedly so, in my opinion.

Here is a piece from 02/11/24, regarding an Ipsos poll:

Here is a video about a recent Ipsos poll. I believe this video is ten (10) days old.

There may be other polls around, but I couldn't find any. Please share such data, if it can be found. Thanks.
Ipsos might be the worst US political polls I've ever seen. They were the ones predicting Hillary would win South Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT