POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don't even need to go to Kamala, Biden was an antidrug crusader himself back in the day. This is why it's always so funny to me when y'all try to tie The Left to Joe freaking Biden and Democrats. Dems are just conservative-lite. Same capital worship, same bombs. Just with rainbows on them. I hate virtually all our leaders, but I vote for the lesser of two evils because that's what our system forces us to do.
GTLZmDka4AA1jdU

What's the deal with Thomas Massie skipping the Netanyahu speech? Calling it political theatre?
Because Israel is not our ally in any way that we would ever accept from another country. They've sank one of our Naval vessels, stolen our nuclear secrets, used AIPAC to blackmail our politicians into giving them billions in foreign aid.

And that's just the stuff that is 100% confirmed. There's probably 100 other things that almost certainly happened (are happening currently), but aren't confirmed. Hell, Jeffrey Epstein was undoubtedly a Mossad agent running a blackmail ring.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdnerd
BS. Nobody thinks it's cool to shoot political candidates. Name one mainstream Democrat personality that said what happened to Trump was OK. Seems I remember Donald Jr joking about Paul Pelosi being beat with a hammer in an attempt to kidnap his wife though.
The Dems would love to limit access for the mentally ill to have AR15s but the Pubs won't let it happen.
Yawn. You may trust govt to define "mentally ill" but we don't. Also you erect a strawman with the AR15 either from ignorance or intent. A scary looking long rifle suddenly becomes every single long rifle plus mental illness suddenly becomes anyone registered (R).

Until you proven liars try to be honest....we cannot trust change as you define it.

What's the deal with Thomas Massie skipping the Netanyahu speech? Calling it political theatre?

I would think this is an opportunity to show our allies that we the people stand with them against Iran even when our "President" holds them hostage.
yeah. i don’t understand it either.

You're ignoring the overarching coordination and goals though. This wasn't just one peaceful protest among many that got out of hand. It was a coordinated attack on the Jan 6th reading of EC votes:

- There were protests scheduled for multiple different days. Trump and his cabal contacted the organizers of these protests and had them all switch their protest days to all coincide on Jan 6th.
- Trump, as sitting president, and his team coordinated with rightwing militias, like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, who were the very same people convicted of the attack you're describing and carrying out Trump's seditious conspiracy to keep him in office.
-Their communications planning and coordinating the aforementioned activities is plenty of concrete evidence.
-And more facts continue to come out, as the newly discovered BadgerPundit tweets show.

There is absolutely no way you can say any of what Trump and co did was ok unless you want Biden and Kamala doing the same. And you don't, because it's madness.
As our resident apologists fall out of cyberspace..

I would think this is an opportunity to show our allies that we the people stand with them against Iran even when our "President" holds them hostage.

"Political theater" being claimed by a member if congress. That's pretty hypocritical. It's all political theater and has been for decades. What has the R party actually done in 30 years besides help expand gov, pass the patriot act (and worse), take kickbacks/lobbyists money, and allow the Democrat Party to do whatever they want ?

They haven't followed through on more than 5% of their platform/principles for one year since before Tubby won his natty.

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT