POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How did they protect him? Our media is beyond repair that a former president who is only alive because he turned his head at the exact right moment shouldn't question the protection he was given even though his protection was under staffed and let a guy they had eyes on for a long time take a shot at him. Acosta's guest says Trump 'is looking at this through the color of politics, not the reality of the situation.' Shameless.

Also on Acosta's show. Saying DEI means you are as racist as a Canadian.

I mean, like, do you really think this would be hard to do? Really? You can't think of a single reason why Donald Trump could be perceived as shitty human being?

THAT is why this country is screwed. It's a ****ing religion.
Man, you need to be honest with yourself. Look at your response. You can’t give a reason other than what you’ve been told to believe about him personally.

Unless you personally know the man, he is certainly no shittier than Biden, both Clintons, all the Kennedys, Pelosi, and much more.

That’s an ironclad fact.

Move past your programming, brother. Think for yourself.

Because he’s not talking about the soldiers. He’s talking about politicians who have for years created ways to fight endless wars to profit entities like Lockheed Martin. Democrats are now in the back pocket of these entities which is why they don’t want Trump in office.
So who are the entities that are going to make money off these parts of Trump's platform?

1. PREVENT WORLD WAR THREE, RESTORE PEACE IN EUROPE AND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND BUILD A GREAT IRON DOME MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD OVER OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY -- ALL MADE IN AMERICA
  2. STRENGTHEN AND MODERNIZE OUR MILITARY, MAKING IT, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD.
?????

Reactions: Dionysus444
The bottom right one it's like someone bet her on how many times she can say community...there was no bet. She is just that dumb.

GTL9t0oXAAMjC3h

9d8X.gif

Last edited:
Man, you need to be honest with yourself. Look at your response. You can’t give a reason other than what you’ve been told to believe about him personally.

Unless you personally know the man, he is certainly no shittier than Biden, both Clintons, all the Kennedys, Pelosi, and much more.

That’s an ironclad fact.

Move past your programming, brother. Think for yourself.

Quite the contrary. I love when politicians cross the line.

That's called cognitive dissonance. Google it.

I’m holding out hope, perhaps naively so, that the scrutiny on this election will make it difficult to cheat enough to win illegitimately.
Poor MAGA. Another assuming cheating will cost Trump the election. Is there any MAGA person here that thinks Trump will be elected? Seems not. Hell, even I think he'll win.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
The left has one huge advantage over the right, they have no morals. Nothing is off the table and no bar is to low. The right tends to be religious and aligned with a greater moral code. Think of the Superman II film and Zod using the people as a tactical weapon to defeat Superman because he knew Superman had compassion for humanity. The left is Zod and the right is Superman lol.
They'll even cheat to win? 🤪

I think Trump will win but think if she chooses someone like Kelly as a running mate it’ll be tougher.

What’s crazy is she wasn’t even in the top 15 of the democratic candidates for President in 2020(think she was the first to drop out, IIRC she did one debate), now she’s the nominee 4 years later.

Specifically what do we need to be "reigned in" from? Wanting peace and prosperity for Americas? Wanting to live by our founding principals and not those of Globalist tyrants? Wanting a secure border? Cheaper Gas? Lower inflation? What do we want so badly that we need reigning in?
It's rein in. You know, like horse reins. We live in KY. Reign means rule. Respond to my post calling it out and repeat the same mistake. 🤦‍♂️ And yes, it depends on what your founding "principals" happen to be. Thrusting Christianity into our secular state is unAmerican.

Trump should come out with his own word salad to open the debate...

Good evening...my name is President Donald Trump, and I am here to make America great again, and with your help in making America great again, we can make American great again and all Americans can be proud of making America great again.

Poor MAGA. Another assuming cheating will cost Trump the election. Is there any MAGA person here that thinks Trump will be elected? Seems not. Hell, even I think he'll win.
As I said, I am hopeful it will be too difficult to cheat enough to win illegitimately. If you don’t believe there is cheating going on (fraudulent mail in ballots, illegal aliens voting, dead people voting, etc.), I don’t know what to tell you. IF my hopes are not too naive, then I believe Trump will win.

Quite the contrary. I love when politicians cross the line.

That's called cognitive dissonance. Google it.
No, not googling your deflections.

I asked a very simple question. Can you face your own programming?

I mean, Bill Clinton? John Kennedy? These are some of the shittiest individuals that politics has produced in this country.

I mean, like, do you really think this would be hard to do? Really? You can't think of a single reason why Donald Trump could be perceived as shitty human being?

THAT is why this country is screwed. It's a ****ing religion.
Answering a question with a question is a logical fallacy and you auto-fail the argument. You made the claim, you can't substantiate it with one example.

It's rein in. You know, like horse reins. We live in KY. Reign means rule. Respond to my post calling it out and repeat the same mistake. 🤦‍♂️ And yes, it depends on what your founding "principals" happen to be. Thrusting Christianity into our secular state is unAmerican.
Now who's being pedantic?

Reactions: Marleydogg
Who is it?

Could be wrong but that is Vanilla Ice isn't it? Feel like I remember hearing before that he supported Trump in the past. If that's not him then I'm not sure.

Jason Aldean
Purposely didn't put his name in my post to see if I was the only one that didn't know who it was. So at least I was joined by @Girthang and @screwduke1.
@cat_chaser wins the prize.

Walk by him in a mall (if there are any left) and as far as I would know it would be Joe Blow from down the road.

Answering a question with a question is a logical fallacy and you auto-fail the argument. You made the claim, you can't substantiate it with one example.

Let's give this a go @Mike-McD. Let's say you were to come up with some reasons on why Donald Trump may be perceived as a shitbag...

In this theoretical world, you're telling me you can't find a single reason? The only explanations for being obtuse this obtuse are:

A) You legitimately believe you've got me (in which case you're kind of tone deaf or living in an alternate reality)
B) You think that me listing reasons Trump is a shitbag and you responding that each is not true makes some profound point

But here's the thing my friend...As initially stated, I already know Im not changing your mind. So either way, this conversation is just an annoyance. Do you realize that or is that your goal?

I'll hang up and listen.

Thrusting Christianity into our secular state is unAmerican.
Laughably, demonstrably false. More examples of Christianity being interwoven with our history, government, and military than can possibly be listed. Decades and centuries before you were born.

It was only when marxism began using the courts to undo our history, government, and military that such foolish arguments even began.

Arrested and tortured for years.

Half of our electorate actually voted for this garbage. It’s amazing. The country gets dumber and we end up with pro terrorist sympathizers and gender dysphoria normalized.

Something has predicted it all gets worse and here it is.

Why do Republicans hate and disrespect our military now? They give their lives to protect us. One of my family members lost a vertebral artery in Afghanistan.
Calling them "Tranny's" is BS.
Don't be wilfully ignorant. The left, quoting one of your Idols Bill Clinton expressed leftists beliefs best. [We] loathe the military. So don't try to gaslight us. There would be no tranny in the trenches in a Trump military. You aholes put mentally ill in the military and DEI the leadership. Have you ever met a real soldier and discussed who they support? Ask a cop too while you are at it.

I think Trump will win but think if she chooses someone like Kelly as a running mate it’ll be tougher.

What’s crazy is she wasn’t even in the top 15 of the democratic candidates for President in 2020(think she was the first to drop out, IIRC she did one debate), now she’s the nominee 4 years later.
It's called putting lipstick on a pig (Literally).

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT