How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zero proof.

Corrupt party and government. The day will come when something happens and your cognitive dissonance regarding the left and big gov will have to merge into reality. It’s the most out of control party I’ve ever seen either party in my lifetime and I’m 38. It will come and I hope you apologize to a lot of people here for putting up with the madness.

Corrupt party and government. The day will come when something happens and your cognitive dissonance regarding the left and big gov will have to merge into reality. It’s the most out of control party I’ve ever seen either party in my lifetime and I’m 38. It will come and I hope you apologize to a lot of people here for putting up with the madness.
Nothing says big government quite like telling women that big government is now in control of their reproductive body parts and doctor. 😂

BLM destruction was bad too. Never said it wasn't. Only one of us is defending BS and it ain't me.
Only one party's President incited a riot and sings songs with the rioters too.

Because there’s no COMMONALITY between the two. That is NOT an insurrection. They had no chance to do anything and most didn’t want to, they went in there and asked for ****ing autographs and took a podium.

The left BURNS DOWN CITIES, kills economies, destroys business, makes life unsustainable. There is no correlation, the right doesn’t do that. You’re just looking for something.

The left is hostile, makes life miserable, is violent, and intolerable. The right doesn’t do that. You can lie all you want it doesn’t change that. Many of these cities NEVER RECOVER.

I grew up outside of Memphis and when my parents were young Memphis was an incredibly awesome city. Well, insert the Martin Luther King left wing riots and Memphis, to this day, is UNLIVABLE. YOU CANNOT HARDLY WALK DOWNTOWN ON BEALE. The left has totally destroyed the city.

Quit being disingenuous. You’re lying or being willfully ignorant.

Nothing says big government quite like telling women that big government is now in control of their reproductive body parts and doctor. 😂

Because that’s MURDER. You people are sick. Those are babies you’re sucking out and scrambling up into a pile of goop. Wtf is wrong with you.

I just cannot imagine thinking like you. How would you have liked it if your mother sucked you out, scrambled your brain, and ditched you into a bag for the trash? If it’s good for aborted babies then it’s okay for it to happen to you, right?

They have a right to life. Thats not big government. It’s called having to police the left before they murder innocent children.

You don't even bat an eye when you post complete fiction, do you.

You are a storm siren of nonsense. It's actually quite remarkable. A stunning lack of self-awareness. You should be in a museum...

Yea, to hell with reality TV stars.

Good grief. Again, I’m taking about them celebrating their politicians based on pride in gender, body parts, color, and not merit. A few of you really went sideways. They pick candidates on things they celebrate “celebratory” instead of who’s best for the job.

It wasn’t that hard to understand it. Fairly self explanatory if you read it again.

America is eventually gonna get tired of electing politicians based on celebratory factors and not on merit. The entire problem with much of modern America, and especially the Democratic Party today, is Obama. They gave power to a corrupt Chicago smooth talking politician over a celebratory reason and we’ve never recovered.

Now his party hand picks candidates instead of using a traditional primary.

Democracy may ass. Get the guy out from behind the curtain and America can finally move toward..

Based on celebratory reasons - race, gender, color.

Elected Obama over celebratory reasons - black

Wtf it wasn’t hard to understand. They elect based off of what they view as prideful factors of irrelevance. Not merit.

This is journalism? The press should never have this type of relationship with a politician. But this is what we can expect with Democrats who think this is a totally normal way to conduct an interview.

The way the press treats Democrats as opposed to Republicans is night and day but hey, the media is totally not biased.

This is journalism? The press should never have this type of relationship with a politician. But this is what we can expect with Democrats who think this is a totally normal way to conduct an interview.

The way the press treats Democrats as opposed to Republicans is night and day but hey, the media is totally not biased.

She literally screwed her way up. I’ve seen a few talk about it, she’s used her sexuality from the beginning. Harris running for president and being vice president is pure DEI she’s not qualified just like she wasn’t qualified to be DA. She’s qualified to work as a public defender max.

Last edited:
GTChd2tXkAAHmkl

Wow. If anyone was wondering what kind of people lead that party, they know now they will pull the plug on anyone at any time. Seems they reflect their voters after all
There is no way that foul play is not involved if that were to happen. There is no way a few days after trying to kill Trump that the Dems’ guy is suddenly terminally ill. Absurd.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, and in said capacity as thread educator as bestowed, I'll do my best. Few different avenues they could take here, first point being that only around 96 million of the current 240 is directly controlled by the Biden-Harris ticket and therefore up for contention at all. So the first route for that 96 mil would be to directly refund it, at which point they could re-donate. Unlikely, a politician and their money are rarely parted. The easiest would be to transfer it all to a federal super PAC who could then work for the ticket, but they face a few more restrictions so that's possible but less likely. The most likely option would be to transfer it directly to the DNC, as ended federal campaigns can transfer unlimited amounts to whomever they want.
GTC5UazWIAANvKE

Not Joe Biden, Jill Biden got 12 while Trump got 3.

From the article:

Investigations done by Senators Ron Johnson (R-WI) as well as Chuck Grassley (R-IA) into the failures of the Secret Service (USSS) in light of the Trump assassination attempt have revealed several glaring missteps from the agency, including that an event for Jill Biden nearby to the Trump rally on July 13 had 12 "post-standing" USSS agents while Trump's rally had just three.

According to investigations done by Johnson as well as Grassley's offices, as reported on by RealClearPolitics’ Susan Crabtree, the Secret Service did not coordinate communications with local law enforcement and there were only three “post standing” USSS agents at the Trump rally while there were 12 at an event for Jill Biden the same day.

The thought of Kamala dealing with the likes of Putin, Xi, etc. Even a brain dead Biden gave me more confidence. Has there ever been a general election POTUS candidate worse than her? 4 months is an eternity in today’s political landscape. Trump is running a well oiled campaign. They will expose her in due time especially if she has the guts to debate him (probably will after early voting is well underway). The question remains if the RNC can limit the cheat because that is the only hope Dems have of her winning.

Love watching the liberal dipshits on here celebrate the appointment of a nonelected moron to be their candidate, all while screaming trump will end democracy.

Democracy is dead and you’re living proof…
Zero doubt the Secret Service is compromised. Someone or several in Trumps’s detail dropped the ball by design. There is no other way to explain the level of incompetence that occurred that day.
so extremely negligent that can’t possibly be negligence…

The thought of Kamala dealing with the likes of Putin, Xi, etc. Even a brain dead Biden gave me more confidence. Has there ever been a general election POTUS candidate worse than her? 4 months is an eternity in today’s political landscape. Trump is running a well oiled campaign. They will expose her in due time especially if she has the guts to debate him (probably will after early voting is well underway). The question remains if the RNC can limit the cheat because that is the only hope Dems have of her winning.

It’s not like she’d do anything stupid like openly discuss bringing Ukraine into NATO to provoke Russia into invading within days.

Politics aside (which is gonna be impossible for a lot of you), have friends who are from Eastern Kentucky (also Republicans) who HATE JD Vance. They said that Hillbilly Elegy goes out of it's way to portray the area in a bad light.

Curious what Eastern Kentuckians think about that

Politics aside, let’s discuss JD Vance. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Killswitch24
Zero doubt the Secret Service is compromised. Someone or several in Trumps’s detail dropped the ball by design. There is no other way to explain the level of incompetence that occurred that day.

it’s 100%, at minimum, compromised. There’s just too much here, and both parties in Washington know this was so obvious the D’s want to get Cheadle out of there too. I don’t think they expected it to be this bad becuase they probably weren’t quite ready for how it went down.

No, in the United States of America the SS does not screw up this bad by mistake.

Let’s see the difference. All over X conservatives, libertarians, and staunch right wing ideologues are everywhere saying “where is Joe Biden”? Almost in a protective way, I’m seeing these post all around. Even I want to know where he is and feel somethings not right. Counter that with the left after Donald trump.

The party has got to be put back in the closet. They’re dangerous and they’re emboldened. I’m afraid if we don’t get them out we’re going to start seeing more and more of these types of things.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Just thinking about what the left did to this man. Wheeled him out there to have a puppet that could be totally manipulated, and covered it up for 4 years. Absolutely gaslighted the American people the entire time while they were running this country by a former president.

You always know what the left is doing by how they attack, they’re doing what they’re accusing you of. Obama has been running this country minus the 4 years under Trump, and even then he was pulling strings. We’ve had, nearly since 2008, 1 President. And it’s Obama. That’s fascism. That’s a ruler. Not even sure at this point if old Biden hasn’t been a double.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Never said that. Vaccines only gave you enough protection to limit the severity of the Covid virus.... Not stop you from ever getting it. Covid viruses mutate constantly just like the flu virus. That's why there is a different vaccine out every year for both.
Your ignorance of vaccines and science in general is frightening.... But not surprising.

Lol there are literally scores of video collages piecing together all the times the experts and politicians told us the vaccine stopped transmission. It was their entire basis for the tyrannical mandate.

I cant tell if you're just living in your own little male believe world (where unicorns probably have a dildo on their head) or if this is just the current npc lie of choice.

Well it's time for the left to ramp up the everything is racist and sexist.

Kamala is the dictionary definition of falling forward. Bangs Willie brown to get position, gets vp bc of dei, gets nomination for existing. Has never made it past iowa in primaries

Iirc she didn't get more than 1% in her home state either time. She is quite literally the worst candidate for the office in at least modern American history.

Reactions: JStaff2187
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT