POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, you certainly don’t obsess over one guy, as you say you’re willing to throw out the entire democrat primary process so long as it gives you a better chance at beating the one guy you claim everyone else obsesses over.
As usual you missed the point. We don’t worship Biden like you do Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988

This needs to be driven home if Willie Browns side ho makes it to the debates. The Democratic Party especially since 2008 under Obama has completely stopped caring about truth at all.

They care about allowing you to perform gender mutilation and boys painting their fingernails. They care about you murdering your child. So vote for us anyway!! You can’t murder babies without us!!!

Reactions: WTF Cat and IdaCat
So the Democrats are just going to talk about how everything's racist and sexist. That's not going to get the price of groceries down. Kamala equals Venezuela.

Get ready. They have no plan at all. Democrats are the communist element. They want to rebuild American under their model. They can’t do that until the system collapses. They employ a slow drip method of destroying the economics so they can say “see, doesn’t work” and implement a form of government that gives them the ultimate power.

They don’t want it fixed. They want you to vote for them based on race and gender and quit caring about all those stupid numbers.

Because it's making the assertion that America sucks now. It's negative and offensive to those of us who love America and already think it's a great nation right now.
It's also confusing to people from a historical perspective.
Make America great again like when black people weren't allowed to drink from water fountains and eat at white owned restaurants in the South?
Make America great again like when we had slave and free states?
Make America great again when we didn't allow women to vote?
Make America great again like it was during the Clinton, Obama and Biden years?
Make America great again like it was during the Vietnam War or Nixon Watergate trials?
Please tell me exactly what years of greatness is he referring to?
Unfortunately for most people, pol
What makes big Mike qualified? Because he went to WH dinners and got his groove on for school lunches? Really? Or because he forgot to tuck when dancing with Ellen degenerate?

Not pointing this one at you, HK. I know the left doesn't use logic, but what on earth makes her "qualified"?
NOTHING sane about what Trump did on Jan 6th. NOTHING.
Nothing sane about singing songs with convicts that beat up cops and vandalized the US Capitol. NOTHING
Man, you’re one sick puppy.

Politics aside (which is gonna be impossible for a lot of you), have friends who are from Eastern Kentucky (also Republicans) who HATE JD Vance. They said that Hillbilly Elegy goes out of it's way to portray the area in a bad light.

Curious what Eastern Kentuckians think about that
I was wondering about that yesterday. Prior to entering politics, Vance was HATED because of that book.

But it's like that line from The Big Chill, "I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations. They're more important than sex."

Reactions: KAB Cats
If Kamala has such a good chance because she's a female who is 'good looking' per Clay Travis.....
His theory falls apart when you look at the '20 Dem/lib primaries and debates......Tulsi Gabbard.
Then she should President right now.

Omg, ~200 people.out of 350 million+ died a day?

Thanks for making my point, you utter coward.

Why do you think you are still mocked 4 years later as SCIENCE DUDE?

Do normal people get mocked like that? No.

We can argue over what Trump accomplished but you’re not budging on his campaign talking points you just posted so what’s the point. I was just pointing out that he said Americans will get tired of voting based on celebratory factors which I assumed he meant to say “celebrity”. If so, then knowing his love of Trump, I simply pointed out Trump was the ultimate celebrity candidate which seemed like an oxymoron to me.

No, I meant celebratory factors. Like days of celebrating race or gender or the first trans Indian American of African descent. It’s what the left celebrates, they don’t care about merit they care about everyone’s crotch. What you take pride in should not be now we elect officials it’s why we’re in this mess.

Now good grief shut up. You’ve been going on and on it’s annoying.

We can argue over what Trump accomplished but you’re not budging on his campaign talking points you just posted so what’s the point. I was just pointing out that he said Americans will get tired of voting based on celebratory factors which I assumed he meant to say “celebrity”. If so, then knowing his love of Trump, I simply pointed out Trump was the ultimate celebrity candidate which seemed like an oxymoron to me.

Well stupid people.make stupid assumptions. He clearly meant the first black president, the first female president, etc as celebratory reasons to vote for that candidate, vs their merit and policies.

Wow.

More and more Repubs on the same page of Biden resigning making Kamala Prez. I'm sure that they get talking points like the Dems do (although don't walk in lockstep 100% like Dems). And somebody has decided this is the right thing to do.
Personally I don't agree. Don't push to make her the incumbent on the ballot.

More and more Repubs on the same page of Biden resigning making Kamala Prez. I'm sure that they get talking points like the Dems do (although don't walk in lockstep 100% like Dems). And somebody has decided this is the right thing to do.

I believe it would be a massive mistake to do this. Massive mistake. The media will immediately start the propaganda and make her appear presidential. The independents will become confused quick, they aren’t the sharpest bunch.

If you think Trump wanted to unconstitutionally overthrow the government, how far down the list of potential ideas do you have to go before you get to scheduling a rally across town and telling people to peacefully protest?

Don’t you think there would have been better ways to do it?
Yeah. He tried them.

And “across town”? Really? :rolleyes:

@augustaky1

Did I miss something? Is 55 okay?
Sorry about that scare. My bad. :(

I was referencing earlier in the summer when he mentioned back problems (I think) and was looking forward to some recovery at his pool throughout the summer.

I wanted to check on how his summer was going and if he was getting some downtime.

My post could have been worded much better.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." - DJT

Yes, that man was clearly insane. LOL

I mean, damn. You're quite the piece of work, sam
I put him on ignore quite a while ago. I can judge by the replies pretty well what he’s saying but it’s one less clutter I have to wade through. The guy is completely indoctrinated by the lefts propaganda machine.

I see Word Salad is on the news yapping about something.
Visiting my MIL at the senior facility where she lives. She has Fox News on; Kamel-Toe is giving a canned speech hitting all the tired secular liberal progressive talking points.

Currently engaging in serious Moloch worshipping re: abortion rights.

Edit to add that she certainly has more energy than Joe….. albeit a very low bar.

Sorry about that scare. My bad. :(

I was referencing earlier in the summer when he mentioned back problems (I think) and was looking forward to some recovery at his pool throughout the summer.

I wanted to check on how his summer was going and if he was getting some downtime.

My post could have been worded much better.

Goshdamn, y'all trying to "joe biden me"?

Again, Trump did nothing. You posted links saying never Trump genera’s thought Trump would do something, but he didn’t.

And rather than doing what the generals feared, Trump came up with a master plan to hold a rally and tell people to peacefully protest, knowing the FBI agents would be in the crowd to help and Capitol police would unlock all the doors, thinking that was going to successfully overthrow the government?
You ignored the link about his trying to confiscate the voting machines.

The mob was just a last-ditch effort to pressure Pence or have him removed so a replacement could do it. Again, why were they chanting Hang Mike Pence and not a Dem like Pelosi?

Reactions: Stan the caddy

It's a real catch 22. We either keep a vegetable as prez or let someone who's only skill is deep throating vegetables take the mantle.

"Word salad" from a speaker distresses you? Really? So, if someone speaks incomprehensibly for some extended period of time, you're right off of them. No take backs? No crossed-fingers?
When a politician running for the highest office in the land speaks line that or speaks like she’s talking to 5 year olds and can’t put a coherent thought together without sounding like a complete moron, yeah, I’ll write them off. Tell me what Kamala has to offer us as President? What policies is she going to champion that will benefit all Americans and make our lives better and our Country safer? Please elaborate.

If you think Trump wanted to unconstitutionally overthrow the government, how far down the list of potential ideas do you have to go before you get to scheduling a rally across town and telling people to peacefully protest?

Don’t you think there would have been better ways to do it?
He still going with the J6 nonsense while their party is actually successfully pulling off a coup of their own so they can attempt to install the next Globalist tyrant?

Reactions: SDC888
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT