POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Politics aside (which is gonna be impossible for a lot of you), have friends who are from Eastern Kentucky (also Republicans) who HATE JD Vance. They said that Hillbilly Elegy goes out of it's way to portray the area in a bad light.

Curious what Eastern Kentuckians think about that
When has media ever portrayed the area in a positive light? When have they ever cared about this area?

By leftist logic, that entire area is privileged and LeBron is oppressed.

main-qimg-ed8f88988a7ea87c103b8be1b0d50ac8-pjlq

Joe looks fine. I take it back.

Final_AOC_B_jpg_1200x1200.jpg

I've been consistent in my postings on the topic since before the 2020 election. The scheme to have his VP acknowledge fake electors was always the issue. Unless you want Biden and Harris to do the same come their turn. You refuse to address this basic fact and just obfuscate, deflect, and redirect.

They don't have to because they already have the system running the way they like. Trump's call to overturn the applecart appeals to you because the apples are rotten. That's true. Still, just because it's appealing doesn't mean that isn't what he's openly advocating for and attempted.
GTGRFYYWoAEDiD7

😂
kamala “brilliantly astute”
just the beginning of the gushing adoring adjectives to describe her in the coming weeks

Don't underestimate the drunk liberal white women vote...it is a very powerful voting bloc.

They have down great damage to this country.

Know nothing about 'Oversight Project'. In order to believe this they would have had to have access to a lot of things from a lot of people, including the kid's cell, which is in the hands of the FBI. So....if this info is anywhere close to being correct....where did they get it?

Know nothing about 'Oversight Project'. In order to believe this they would have had to have access to a lot of things from a lot of people, including the kid's cell, which is in the hands of the FBI. So....if this info is anywhere close to being correct....where did they get it?
Just looked them up. The Heritage Foundation! Now I'm interested.

America is eventually gonna get tired of electing politicians based on celebratory factors and not on merit. The entire problem with much of modern America, and especially the Democratic Party today, is Obama. They gave power to a corrupt Chicago smooth talking politician over a celebratory reason and we’ve never recovered.

Now his party hand picks candidates instead of using a traditional primary.

Democracy may ass. Get the guy out from behind the curtain and America can finally move toward.
“Celebratory”? Are you talking about celebrity factors? If so, I think picking a game show host with no experience to lead the free world takes the the cake. Oh and you guys also think God has chosen him and angels hover over him. That about sum it up?

Don't listen to me.... Listen to Dear Leader.
Dems will create illegal votes.... Ballots shredded..... Dead voters....Mail in ballots....
The elections are stolen.

Don't waste your time voting. Your votes don't count. Trump says so.

Just stay home and get ready for Kamala's acceptance speech. Resistance is futile. Dems are too good at cheating and will steal the election.
That's what Trump says.

Only a fool would waste time voting if you're a Republican! 😂😂😂😂😂
Listen to Dear Leader!

Village Idiot, will you please refrain from repeating your idiotic slogan here 30 times in a day?

We know your opinion, and by repeating it every half hour, you are just showing the world how rabidly stupid and insane you are.

Like, frothing at the mouth, jacking off to Jan 6 videos insane.

Reactions: blubo
Someone has to stand up for the real, living democrat voters who chose their candidate in the primary and have been disenfranchised by the party elite.
I’d say they’re fine with it. They’re not part of a cult where they obsess over one guy, make t shirts of him hugging Jesus, or get tattoos of him. Biden dropped out, they’re already over it. Moving on to whoever can beat Trump (hopefully not Kamala)

“Celebratory”? Are you talking about celebrity factors? If so, I think picking a game show host with no experience to lead the free world takes the the cake. Oh and you guys also think God has chosen him and angels hover over him. That about sum it up?
You mean the businessman that had us at 1.5% inflation, border secured, economy flourishing for everyone, no wars, energy independent, and the list goes on? Yes. You check the social boxes while we check the policy ones. That really sums it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT