POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sig on left is Biden's. Sig on right is from the Sunday letter dropping out of the race.
???????????

16-19-1600x900.jpg

Well Trump was steamrolling in the polls so the Dem/libs had to deep six Biden's candidacy.
Trump's popular grew after almost getting killed.....Biden dies and they play the sympathy card for all it's worth to regain ground?
Dems should keep Biden on the ticket even if he dies: why not have dead people vote for a dead candidate?

Seems like the ideal Democratic party scenario.

Now Karma would indeed be trying to jail, bankrupt and possibly even kill your opponent only to meet your own demise.

Or is he just being a spineless coward that won't show his face as a result of complete and utter embarrasment?

Haven't seen De Niro lately, either?? Where are these dudes??? 🤣

Did the Secret Service director say we are conducting an internal investigation of what happened and it will be done in 60 days?

We are coming into the most heated stretch of a presidential campaign...b-tch we don't have 60 days for you to figure out what when wrong when a guy almost killed the president and everyone saw him beforehand.
Random people and actual journalists have figured out a whole lot of what went wrong in the 9 days since it happened. This 60 days BS is just a cover.

Politics aside (which is gonna be impossible for a lot of you), have friends who are from Eastern Kentucky (also Republicans) who HATE JD Vance. They said that Hillbilly Elegy goes out of it's way to portray the area in a bad light.

Curious what Eastern Kentuckians think about that
I’ve read it. Don’t know which part was not honest. If the truth hurts, take responsibility and change it.

Politics aside (which is gonna be impossible for a lot of you), have friends who are from Eastern Kentucky (also Republicans) who HATE JD Vance. They said that Hillbilly Elegy goes out of it's way to portray the area in a bad light.

Curious what Eastern Kentuckians think about that
It’s always been like that for people in the area who think they’re portrayed as anything other than smart, God-fearing & hard working. Even worse for the liberal people who hold degrees. They already think they’re above everyone here anyways.

I would say they’ve never worked with kids or families in Eastern KY who are impacted by real poverty or drug use/abuse. I love EKY & have lived here all my life, but it has two sides. Rarely does one side know or understand the other. Usually the ones who “have” get upset when EKY is portrayed from the perspective of the “have nots”.

Hypothetical?
Would Harris odds increase, decrease, or stay the same if she ran as the incumbent (i.e. Biden resigns from office or ... before Nov).

Stan caddy up to his low IQ cowardly approach. He’ll be here all day obsessing over peoples post. It’s really out of anger it gets to him obviously. But he’s not smart enough to tackle the issue fairly obvious. What a weird guy.

Emoji us to death lefty doesn’t change a thing. You vote for absolute nastiness.

Reactions: Lost In FL

It never fails with the left. Murder, killing kids. Wars, totally out of control party protected by big biz and tech / social issues. Eventually the house of cards will fall.

original American liberals no longer here would be absolutely ashamed and shocked at what that party has become. Typical democrats today are shameless and immoral.

Now Karma would indeed be trying to jail, bankrupt and possibly even kill your opponent only to meet your own demise.

Or is he just being a spineless coward that won't show his face as a result of complete and utter embarrasment?

Haven't seen De Niro lately, either?? Where are these dudes??? 🤣

DeNiro, Reiner, Olbermann and the like are just waiting for their next set of DNC instructions on who to champion.

This is a massive mistake. If he resigns Kamala takes over. She’ll have all of the time until the election to be president. They’ll have her looking presidential, the media will be pushing so much positive propaganda she’ll get huge bumps from it.

It would be stupid to push for this. I have no idea what Hannity and some of these pubs are doing.
Respectfullly disagree. 1. Lessens the chance for other idiots to be selected. 2. It puts her on record.

Her results will be horrid, just hope we dont lose it all.

Neither the left, nor the right has a monopoly on treating politics as a team sport these days. A lot of people are blue no matter who, or team MAGA.

So I find posts like this one amusing on a UK sports message board of all places. Is UK fandom a cult? Or a bunch of likeminded individuals enjoying shared experiences that make their lives better?

No one is more radicalized and committed to his team than sambowieshin, he’s just embarrassed to wear the hat.
I donated money to Nikki Haley. I donated money to Christie.
I voted for Mitch McConnell. I voted for Bush one time.
I stated numerous times on here after the debate I would not be voting for Biden.
I am not sure if I will vote for Harris or not.
Not even close to being on one team OR in a cult like most on here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT