POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any Dem/Lib on this board that starts perpetuating Kamala needs to an honest check-up-from-the-neck-up because if there were true primaries in 23-24 with an open candidacy she wouldn't win that election. In fact, she's never won a national primary or caucus as a candidate.

Reactions: JumperJack
Says the dude in a red MAGA hat, FJB shirt, gold Trump shoes, playing with his Trump Pokemon cards, a Trump Bible on his bedside table and a Trump riding on a velociraptor flag flying in his yard.

Hurry up... The Trump rally starts soon and it's time to attack the US Capitol again.

But you're not in a cult. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡

Neither the left, nor the right has a monopoly on treating politics as a team sport these days. A lot of people are blue no matter who, or team MAGA.

So I find posts like this one amusing on a UK sports message board of all places. Is UK fandom a cult? Or a bunch of likeminded individuals enjoying shared experiences that make their lives better?

No one is more radicalized and committed to his team than sambowieshin, he’s just embarrassed to wear the hat.

GTGG5PDXMAA19Xt

Says the dude in a red MAGA hat, FJB shirt, gold Trump shoes, playing with his Trump Pokemon cards, a Trump Bible on his bedside table and a Trump riding on a velociraptor flag flying in his yard.

Hurry up... The Trump rally starts soon and it's time to attack the US Capitol again.

But you're not in a cult. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡
Nope, you got the wrong man.

Thanks for playing. Please try again.

Reactions: blubo and Girthang
As always with conspiracy theories they take a nugget of truth and spin out all the details themselves. With covid the nugget is that it did come from a lab and that fact was obscured. So that coverup piques their conspiracy interest. But the real truth is just that a leak from a lab is embarrassing and China DOES NOT abide embarrassment on the world stage. So when it got out they initially tried to hide that and contain it, then when that failed they put out the ‘wet market’ lie to make it seem like a natural zoonosis and not their fault. They paid their American influencers to repeat that and discourage lab-leak talk. The same propaganda crap they do every single day to make them look better. That’s it. Yes, they’re wrong for lying and playing coverup. But it isn’t some vast conspiracy involving the vaccine manufacturers or intentional virus design and release. Just a shady world power that specializes in propaganda doing its thing to cover its ass.
kIPOfWTk

I just can't understand why she wasn't told to resign or be fired, by the end of the day on July 13th. It seems incumbent and obvious.

Reactions: sefus12
I work with a lot of elderly in my job and there are some in their 80's and even 90's as cognitively as sharp as anyone younger. Trump at 78 is in that category. Paul McCartney is older than Joe Biden and can do 3+ hour shows 3-4x a week, tell stories and never forgets the words to his songs, some people are built differently.

I just can't understand why she wasn't told to resign or be fired, by the end of the day on July 13th. It seems incumbent and obvious.
Rules of DEI hires. You can’t get rid of them no matter how bad they are at their jobs. Keeping a person that checks a DEI box or boxes is far more important than being competent at the job said person was hired for.

Last edited:
Nobody could see Cheatle today and come away with any other conclusion other than that her agency made the environment ripe for a shooting and then sat and watched as it unfolded.
And that’s about the best thing you could come away with. It’s not a far stretch to link the actions to straight-up allowing it to happen.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Did the Secret Service director say we are conducting an internal investigation of what happened and it will be done in 60 days?

We are coming into the most heated stretch of a presidential campaign...b-tch we don't have 60 days for you to figure out what when wrong when a guy almost killed the president and everyone saw him beforehand.

You have to wonder if Biden is dying?

Not saying he is but very strange.
Well Trump was steamrolling in the polls so the Dem/libs had to deep six Biden's candidacy.
Trump's popular grew after almost getting killed.....Biden dies and they play the sympathy card for all it's worth to regain ground?

Did the Secret Service director say we are conducting an internal investigation of what happened and it will be done in 60 days?

We are coming into the most heated stretch of a presidential campaign...b-tch we don't have 60 days for you to figure out what when wrong when a guy almost killed the president and everyone saw him beforehand.
In the first place, the head of a company, in the private sector, after said company completely failed, would NEVER be allowed to head up the internal investigation. Why would anyone even need to be TOLD that? LOL

Politics aside (which is gonna be impossible for a lot of you), have friends who are from Eastern Kentucky (also Republicans) who HATE JD Vance. They said that Hillbilly Elegy goes out of it's way to portray the area in a bad light.

Curious what Eastern Kentuckians think about that

Rules of DEI hires. You can’t get rid of them no matter how bad their job is. Keeping a person that checks a DEI box or boxes is far more important than being competent at the job said person was hired for.
It's been coming around for a few decades and it's full blown now. I was a Reg. Manager for a national company back in the early 80s. Will never forget that an order came down that due to economic conditions I had to let some people go. So I went thru everyone in my region...looked at the PERFORMANCE...and sent my list up to the H.O. This was always just protocol with never a blink of an eye at the H.O. Was told that one person on my list I had to keep. Fought back and forth with them to no avail. Had to replace that person with a young guy (white) who had a little baby. The person on the list I HAD to keep....black female.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT