POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well congrats on you for taking time out of your busy day this November to stand in line to vote even though it won't be counted. 😂😂😂
That's what Trump says. It's all rigged baby.
Harris 2024 guaranteed!!!
Votes for Donald Trump count but unfortunately dems counter with more fake votes for their candidate. Trump could get 150 million votes but somehow dems would find a way for their candidate to get 152 million. Stop being so dense. You are a liberal so you probably can’t help it, just comes natural.

gotta disagree there. Trump won because of how bad obamas presidency was. In 8 years we never had much growth and the war machine ticked on. Obama’s race is what keeps people from killing his overall approval rating, but they were ready to move on from it. Michelle isn’t really popular. She’s just a former First Lady and the first black First Lady. No way the approval numbers for her would stay there if she was running. The left would have a huge turnout, but they’d lose majority of swing states. Shes got no political experience, no business experience, and her husband was not a good president. Push comes to shove people wouldn’t be able to pull the lever.

And like I said those poll numbers aren’t accurate. It’s easy to give a high approval when you’re not running, and you’re a former First Lady who’s also black. America ain’t messin around with those optics. I think she’d lose substantially.
Your post assumes we have a free and fair election. Trump stated in his interview with Jesse Watters, that basically it didn't matter who he ran against, because they all have bad policies and it's the policies he's battling against. Which is obviously a great approach to handling whatever comes his way. However, The media will literally spend 5 months in one long extended on air orgasm if Michelle is the nominee. They will blanket every media outlet with 24/7 non-stop propaganda about how great she is and will be without really ever addressing actual policies, because the policy will be that of the Globalist cabal of the WEF/UN. The end result will be that polls will show her leading in places, with this newfound enthusiasm. The race will be much tighter than if Biden or Harris were running and thusly they will be able to pull off another heist without it being blatantly obvious. So yeah, she'd win, but not honestly.

So the American presidency has gone from Ice Cream Joe to Word Salad Harris. Great job Dems. You bunch of dingbats! I was going to say clowns but that's not fair to @HymanKaplan.
I just want to say that it is important to post because posting is important. How else are we supposed to know the thoughts and feelings of the community without members of the community telling us their thoughts and feelings? Community banks are banks that are in the community.

This derogatory usage of MAGA has always mystified me.

What is intrinsically wrong with the slogan: Make America Great Again?

It's never made any sense at all; to frame it in a negative manner. I mean, I get that that movement has succeeded, but that only speaks to the mushbrains that went with it, none of whom stopped to consider how stupid it was to do so. Doubly so, when the folks that were perpetuating that sentiment, despised America in the first place. LOL
What's intrinsically wrong with the slogan BLM?

There's nothing wrong with the slogan MAGA. But it's also become a movement based on that slogan. Some within that movement come up with cockamamie ideas.

Your post assumes we have a free and fair election. Trump stated in his interview with Jesse Watters, that basically it didn't matter who he ran against, because they all have bad policies and it's the policies he's battling against. Which is obviously a great approach to handling whatever comes his way. However, The media will literally spend 5 months in one long extended on air orgasm if Michelle is the nominee. They will blanket every media outlet with 24/7 non-stop propaganda about how great she is and will be without really ever addressing actual policies, because the policy will be that of the Globalist cabal of the WEF/UN. The end result will be that polls will show her leading in places, with this newfound enthusiasm. The race will be much tighter than if Biden or Harris were running and thusly they will be able to pull off another heist without it being blatantly obvious. So yeah, she'd win, but not honestly.

That could easily be the case, but much of the polling wouldn’t reflect it from honest sources. I guess my point is Michelle Obama is not as popular as current polling says she is. First black First Lady is swinging those numbers. I also assume they cannot cheat to the extent they did last time, I see no way to get away with it now that it’s being watched more closely. I guess I’m hoping so.

I just want to say that it is important to post because posting is important. How else are we supposed to know the thoughts and feelings of the community without members of the community telling us their thoughts and feelings? Community banks are banks that are in the community.

It’s important for you to know these things for sure. If it wasn’t posted how would the nail at the foul line know what teenage trannies are struggling with, politically.

Bear in mind. Dems didn’t allow Biden any opposition in the primaries. Obviously no debates. Now due to polling the party elite push him out. Have no question that if Harris isn’t polling well, she will be discarded. Very Marxist process they have over there. At least they still allow polling i guess. No wonder Dion loves them.
Topnotch post.

What's intrinsically wrong with the slogan BLM?

There's nothing wrong with the slogan MAGA . But it's also become a movement based on that slogan. Some within that movement come up with cockamamie ideas.
Really?

Because the BLM slogan means some lives matter ONLY. It only applies to liberal blacks. Some of us argued that ALL lives mattered back in the day and we were shouted down.

A more inclusive slogan would have been BLM2. Everyone would have rallied w that.

If Clinton wouldve put maga on a hat, i bet you would whistle a different tune.

Doesn’t seem very much like a “centrist” to be hoping we have a choice only between Biden and Trump. Hoping Biden stays in the race just so Trump wins is more rightwing…
GTD5QTPX0AAy8w6

Listen I am not condoning what happened at the Capitol but I love how some people bring that up constantly but have Convenience Amnesia when it comes to the destruction caused during the BLM riots and that is exactly what they were not "peaceful protest".
They always leave out that a cop shot an unarmed woman in the face and murdered her and then faced no charges and got a 60 Minutes interview where he was the victim.

This, of course, was after the left completely set this country on fire for George Floyd and Jacob Blake.

My wife: Disney land left up ahead

Me: nope.
  • One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.
- Jack Handey

Votes for Donald Trump count but unfortunately dems counter with more fake votes for their candidate. Trump could get 150 million votes but somehow dems would find a way for their candidate to get 152 million. Stop being so dense. You are a liberal so you probably can’t help it, just comes natural.
Cute. You believe that an election was stolen. That's like saying "I eat my boogers" - it's an embarrassing thing to say out loud in general. On the topic of dumb conspiracies, Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax and chem trails aren't real.

Still no answer on what I asked. How does Trump personally fix how people behave in their personal lives? Isn’t that up to the person? No one is going to look up to Trump and think “I should behave better and maybe stay with my wife to keep the core family together” or any other nonsense like that. Grow up.

It’s about policy. Nobody except the left cares how people think, we care how they act. We don’t vote for the most ethical we vote for the one who’s going to push policy as we want. Trump might not believe half of what he says, although I believe he’s had personal transformation and has been called to this. In any event, take a look at his Supreme Court picks. The left has always said he was always a democrat. Well I can’t tell that by his actions and that’s all I care about. So you’re missing the entire point, as the party of mental illness usually does.

It’s the same situation, for example, as racism and discrimination. The left cares how people think and attempts to police those aspects. We care what people do, so I don’t care if you’re racist. I care if you act on that racism and limit one’s ability to live by the constitution and their freedoms. Racism isn’t illegal, it’s contextualized by your environment. Racist are allowed to live their lives too. But ACTING on it IS illegal. Action. Action action.

Policy is ACTION. Discrimination is ACTION. You’re caught up in the wrong things as usual. The left has no sense.

Cute. You believe that an election was stolen. That's like saying "I eat my boogers" - it's an embarrassing thing to say out loud in general. On the topic of dumb conspiracies, Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax and chem trails aren't real.
If memory serves me correct both parties claimed the election was stolen in 2016 & 2020. Hillary said it in 2016 and Trump in 2020 so either both sides cheated or at the very least both sides think the other is capable of cheating.

Reactions: warrior-cat
That slogan took a racial divide orchestrated by the left and made it exponentially worse. It put a severe hindrance on race relations thanks to the movement as a result of the slogan, and it's related actions.
The slogan didn't do it. The reaction of people to it, the use of it by people, did it. You don't think MAGA created a further divide between left & right by how each side used it?

I am definitely glad that Biden has made it official that he is bowing out of the race. He is mentally unfit and deteriorating. Age matters with Biden.
I think that Trump should also bow out of the race. He is mentally unfit and deteriorating. Age matters with Trump.
Although I definitely think Biden's mental capacity is currently worse than Trump's and Trump's is now becoming a major talking point, it appears that many Americans have had concerns about both of them for quite a while. Deservedly so, in my opinion.

Here is a piece from 02/11/24, regarding an Ipsos poll:

Here is a video about a recent Ipsos poll. I believe this video is ten (10) days old.

There may be other polls around, but I couldn't find any. Please share such data, if it can be found. Thanks.
Trump is so mentally unfit and deteriorating, he was able to stand up there for nearly three hours giving a speech in which he was able to recognize and call out people by name, was able to thank and remember, again, by name, many of the people who spoke before him and supported him. He was so mentally unfit he was able to move seamlessly between ad-libbing the scripted portions of his speech. Did he ad-lib too much? maybe, was the speech a bit too long? sure, but he didn't deliver it full of gaffes. He was able to outline his policies and agenda, he was able to accurately describe some of the problems we face. Yeah trump is aging, but his cognitive ability is not slipping by any accountable measure that would disqualify him.

I am definitely glad that Biden has made it official that he is bowing out of the race. He is mentally unfit and deteriorating. Age matters with Biden.
I think that Trump should also bow out of the race. He is mentally unfit and deteriorating. Age matters with Trump.
Although I definitely think Biden's mental capacity is currently worse than Trump's and Trump's is now becoming a major talking point, it appears that many Americans have had concerns about both of them for quite a while. Deservedly so, in my opinion.

Here is a piece from 02/11/24, regarding an Ipsos poll:

Here is a video about a recent Ipsos poll. I believe this video is ten (10) days old.

There may be other polls around, but I couldn't find any. Please share such data, if it can be found. Thanks.

What a ridiculous post. Some of you are blowing the one chance you have at a populist who is more concerned with his legacy than anything else. That benefits us. But the media has washed so many over they can’t see it.

Reactions: HeismaNole
I guess you will be voting Republican then. Because thats the only party that believes in any way the individual should be free to choose even if its a poor decision. Iirc free to choose is the title of a Milton Friedman book.

Or as thomas sowell so eloquently puts it - even a fool better knows how to put on his coat than an intellectual can put it on for him.

Freedom of choice comes with it accountability for actions. Clearly only one party believes in any personal accountability. In major cities, retailers must lock of merchandise because politicians won't lock up thieves.

So there is a very clear choice for which party effects how people behave in their personal lives. Thanks for your Republican vote come November.
Thomas Sowell quote reminds me of this.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Trump is so mentally unfit and deteriorating, he was able to stand up there for nearly three hours giving a speech in which he was able to recognize and call out people by name, was able to thank and remember, again, by name, many of the people who spoke before him and supported him. He was so mentally unfit he was able to move seamlessly between ad-libbing the scripted portions of his speech. Did he ad-lib too much? maybe, was the speech a bit too long? sure, but he didn't deliver it full of gaffes. He was able to outline his policies and agenda, he was able to accurately describe some of the problems we face. Yeah trump is aging, but his cognitive ability is not slipping by any accountable measure that would disqualify him.
I don't know. He did lean on the podium lectern a lot.

This is a massive mistake. If he resigns Kamala takes over. She’ll have all of the time until the election to be president. They’ll have her looking presidential, the media will be pushing so much positive propaganda she’ll get huge bumps from it.

It would be stupid to push for this. I have no idea what Hannity and some of these pubs are doing.

The Great Divider, the orange con man who is a greedy, hate mongering convicted felon, yet somehow comes off as Christian to his voter base is is crying once more. He can't stop crying.

Yea continue to be stupid and believe what was obviously sham trials actually mean something. You do know even many democrats and moderates believe Trump was targeted when presidents usually aren’t in those cases right? So you understand the Trump could have done way worse to Hillary? Do you understand Bill Clinton could have been arrested? Every president could have been drug through courts, but the uniparty doesn’t want an anti-war populist in office. Joe Biden himself can be drug through courts if Trump comes in and wants to. LOL.

You are literally brainwashed and are acting against your own self interests. You believe in weaponizing the DOJ and forming a judicial supremacy that targets for political reasons eventually the left is going to be done, something will give yall are dangerous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT