POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey America, the Dem party <===🤪🤪🤪is trying to force this clown down your throat and be POTUS.
iu

Think about that.
Actually they’re not. If Obama isn’t endorsing her, it means they want to push for an open contested convention. But The Biden/Harris team wasn’t backing down so easy. The Dems will install their puppet.

As I said, the rhetoric will be empty. If it was sincere, they'd help any efforts in a bipartisan fashion to make an exception in those laws for this circumstance. You want the people to be able to vote and express their will, don't you? We all heard for months about how having a party's preferred candidate not appear on the ballot was flouting the will of the people and destroying our country...
Let me get this straight. You want republicans to help democrats violate state voting laws?

Um? The democrat party primary says different.

Argue their bullshit all you want, if RFK would, etc.

Biden was the pick. You're fighting an empty rhetoric and intellectual war, racist commie boy.
The Democratic party did not throw up a meaningful challenger to their own incumbent, Joe Biden, in the primary. That is how it works. Fringe nobodies are not real. I wish it didn't work that way. But that is, indeed, how it works. Biden is no longer running. Just like if he'd been shot. Time for a new candidate.

I think my vote gets counted which is why I vote. That is smart.
You think your vote doesn't count but you will vote anyway. That is stupid.
Why would you think that? Hillary & her minions (MSM, D politicians) are still crying over the 2016 results. She called “stolen election” 4 years before Trump did & has called him an “illegitimate President”, ever since.

Not to even mention the psychotic lengths to which she went in an attempt to prove it; like spying on a sitting President from within the Oval Office & inventing despicable lies about him to create division, chaos & anger, for example. You know, treasonous shit. But, that was different, right? If you’re gonna continue to say that votes don’t matter & to stay home, at least give proper credit where it’s due & quote the hag who said it first.

If Republicans attempt to enforce denying ballot access to whomever the nominee ends up being, all of their rhetoric about 'denying democracy and the will of the people' on Dems possibly getting Trump disqualified under the 14th will be shown to have been complete hypocrisy. Which is why I expect it.
Yeah because keeping someone off state ballots cuz "orange man bad'" is legally the same as keeping someone off state ballots if it's past the state deadlines. Your party just told 14 million democrat voters their votes were nullified. So perhaps learn what big words like muh "democracy" actually means before throwing it around as some moral equivalency argument.

The Democratic party did not throw up a meaningful challenger to their own incumbent, Joe Biden, in the primary. That is how it works. Fringe nobodies are not real. I wish it didn't work that way. But that is, indeed, how it works. Biden is no longer running. Just like if he'd been shot. Time for a new candidate.

Hahaha, this guy is doing some major mental gymnastics. I don’t blame him. I would too if I were him and I had to rationalize it in a way that didn’t make it look so bad

Yeah… it was a terrible decision to not have a legitimate primary and freeze out challengers. But that’s how they chose to play it. And now they want to switch horses, which is fine, I guess. But the fact of the matter is that decision has consequences, some of which may not be ideal.

Let me get this straight. You want republicans to help democrats violate state voting laws?
Not violate. Change. Which I expect they will some places, just as they did in Ohio to change that deadline in May. These things used to be bipartisan procedural crap, it's only now in the hyperpartisan era of obstructionism we see them being contested.

Not violate. Change. Which I expect they will some places, just as they did in Ohio to change that deadline in May. These things used to be bipartisan procedural crap, it's only now in the hyperpartisan era of obstructionism we see them being contested.
Alrighty. If state legislatures and governors in those states vote to change their laws, then so be it. But we cannot just grant “exceptions” to laws. That is a terrible slippery slope. If those states decide not to change their laws, then that’s just how it is.

More Orwellian bullshit. Claims to love the Constitution until you need to subvert it.

The question of whether you and your fellow travelers were amoral or immoral was certainly apropos.

Alrighty. If state legislatures and governors in those states vote to change their laws, then so be it. But we cannot just grant “exceptions” to laws. That is a terrible slippery slope. If those states decide not to change their laws, then that’s just how it is.
Unfortunately that's what they did in '20. A lot of state election laws were ignored and just plain violated. But nothing came of it (other than enough votes to elect Biden)

Why would you think that? Hillary & her minions (MSM, D politicians) are still crying over the 2016 results. She called “stolen election” 4 years before Trump did & has called him an “illegitimate President”, ever since.

Not to even mention the psychotic lengths to which she went in an attempt to prove it; like spying on a sitting President from within the Oval Office & inventing despicable lies about him to create division, chaos & anger, for example. You know, treasonous shit. But, that was different, right? If you’re gonna continue to say that votes don’t matter & to stay home, at least give proper credit where it’s due & quote the hag who said it first.
Two big differences....

Because he was running against Trump. Just like some were willing to gamble on an unproven, brash businessman against a historically unpopular personality in 2016, some were willing to gamble on an unproven, old statesman against a historically unpopular incumbent in 2020. Both had buyer's remorse come next election cycle. 2024 Biden is not the same dude as 2020 Biden, and 2020 Biden was already a question mark. A question mark that's mostly been answered at this point.

Look. I know you. You're hyper partisan but you aren't this dumb. Obviously 2020 and 2024 are different election cycles with completely different circumstances. You know that, you're just half-heartedly feigning ignorance in some sort of silly partisan gotcha attempt. You're much smarter than that.

Thats an honest post. But most votes in history to forced out sure is an epic fall from grace. Let’s just not pretend it’s due to his health because we all know he’s not been running things anyway and his dementia hasn’t been an issue til just now. His poll numbers are.

I actually don’t really identify as a Pub. Reg NPP. Conservative values have no place in todays Democratic Party.

ll be frank and tell you two Democrats that I am 99% sure I won't be supporting - primarily because of their dismal history on criminal justice reform over the course of their entire careers.

Joe Biden & Kamala Harris.

They both helped build & advance mass incarceration.

— Shaun King (@shaunking) November 14, 2018

Prominent Black activist Shawn King hated Kamala Harris until Biden named her VP and then he flipped in one day. People forget how unlikable she was. She had the highest dislike of any politician in the Democrat primary in '20.

There's a very good reason that tons of people are pushing back on her being the candidate even though it should be a slam dunk at this late time.

Reactions: screwduke1

Says the idiot who forgot Ross Perot in 92.

'Clinton got over 50% of the vote in every state he won'.

Clown.

Legit? Leaked by Trump campaign? Been holding it for a time such as this?
I think it originally came from opposition research to say he wasn't a Pub. His donations to the Clintons and many other politicians got leaked over the years. This was probably just someone kept a screen shot.

Yeah… it was a terrible decision to not have a legitimate primary and freeze out challengers. But that’s how they chose to play it. And now they want to switch horses, which is fine, I guess. But the fact of the matter is that decision has consequences, some of which may not be ideal.
Do you actually think this is, or will end up being, a real issue? Fringes will make social media noise, but do you really predict the D nominee won't be on ballots in the fall in every state that matters?

Agree with your points about dementia. But the signs were there from the get go. His handlers have been attempting to shield him for 4 years. Search this thread for the past 4 years and you will see clips of Joe doing the same stuff throughout. Didn’t matter, but now it does. Why?
Because there has been a marked change in Biden from 4 years ago.

"Debate watchers were pretty decisive in their verdict of last night’s performances: Only about one-third said Trump’s performance was “somewhat good” or “very good,” and 50 percent said it was “very poor.” Biden’s performance was more positively received, with around 60 percent saying they thought he performed well."

"According to a CBS News poll taken following the 2020 debate, 48% of people thought Biden won, 41% of people thought Trump won, while 10% considered it a tie, with a margin of error of three points."

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
ll be frank and tell you two Democrats that I am 99% sure I won't be supporting - primarily because of their dismal history on criminal justice reform over the course of their entire careers.

Joe Biden & Kamala Harris.

They both helped build & advance mass incarceration.

— Shaun King (@shaunking) November 14, 2018

Prominent Black activist Shawn King hated Kamala Harris until Biden named her VP and then he flipped in one day. People forget how unlikable she was. She had the highest dislike of any politician in the Democrat primary in '20.

There's a very good reason that tons of people are pushing back on her being the candidate even though it should be a slam dunk at this late time.

Um, he's not black.
Thus his many nicknames. Talcolm X, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT